Cheap flights to Manila
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 347.92
Which Airlines Fly To Manila From The UK?
- Philippine Airlines (PR)
- Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- Emirates (EK)
- Cathay Pacific (CX)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Thai Airways (TG)
- Malaysia Airlines (MH)
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Manila?
Only Philippine Airlines operates non-stop Manila flights from the UK. These flights depart from the London Heathrow Airport and are operated on 5 days of the week except for Mondays and Saturdays. Passengers departing from other airports will have to choose connecting flights.
What Is The Minimum Flight Duration For Manila?
The flight duration from London Heathrow to Manila is 13 hours and 25 minutes on a direct flight with Philippine Airlines. Cathay Pacific operates the shortest connecting flights via Hong Kong that take 15 hours and 15 minutes.
- From London Gatwick to Manila, the minimum flight time is 15 hours and 40 minutes. Cathay Pacific offers one-stop flights that fly via Hong Kong.
- From Manchester to Manila, Cathay Pacific offers the minimum flight duration of 16 hours and 5 minutes. Hong Kong is the stopover.
- The flight duration from Birmingham to Manila is 17 hours and 35 minutes with Qatar Airways. Qatar Airways flies via Doha.
What Is The Average Cost Of Manila Flights?
- From London Heathrow: 360 GBP
- From Manchester: 525 GBP
- From Birmingham: 490 GBP
Which Is The Cheapest Airline For Manila Flights?
For price wise travellers, China Eastern Airlines is the most cost-effective option to choose when traveling to Manila from the United Kingdom.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Manila?
The capital of the Philippines, Manila – one of the biggest catches in Southeast Asia – is all the rage between January and May. This is when the average daytime temperature is around 27 °C which is ideal for outdoor sightseeing and visiting beaches. However, May till late September will definitely be hot and humid so it is advised to double-check the latest travel and health advisory before planning your trip for Manila.
Which Is The Cheapest Time Of Year To Fly To Manila?
If you book your Manila flight anywhere between June and October then chances are that you will get a cheaper fare. No sooner does the rainy season sets in that we witness a slight drop in tourist arrivals. Cheap flights to Manila are best availed during these months.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Manila?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport, which is commonly dubbed as Manila International Airport, is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Manila from the UK. This airport is just about half an hour drive from central Manila. The IATA code for this airport is MNL.
Which Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Manila?
Intramuros is an unsurpassed selection that tourists check out to determine the beauty of Asian cultures while they are in Manila. It is the walled city that provides a glance of the Spanish territorial period. Get yourself a ride on a traditional horse and cart through its streets to visit momentous churches, dungeons and fascinating remains of their colonial architecture. is an unsurpassed selection that tourists check out to determine the beauty of Asian cultures while they are in Manila. It is the walled city that provides a glance of the Spanish territorial period. Get yourself a ride on a traditional horse and cart through its streets to visit momentous churches, dungeons and fascinating remains of their colonial architecture.Churches in Manila:
Amongst the many churches in Manila, the most famous is Quiapo Church that preserves the Black Nazarene Statue. There are certain myths associated with this holy place of Filipinos. One of them, for instance, says that whoever touches the church will see a miracle. The baroque-style San Augustin is the country’s longest-in-existence church and the historical significance is coupled with an impressive interior and embellishments.Amusement Parks:
Passing however from these special religious sites, tourists notice further that the city is home to many recreational parks, both theme and amusement parks, that attract astonishingly increasing number of visitors. A certain Rizal Park makes sure its historical charm invites tourists to stroll next to striking monuments along the widely spread open lawns and paved footpaths. Stay vigilant about the variety of events happening on a day to day basis. Manila’s Ocean Park is the country’s only marine themed park. This amusement park has a lot to offer whether its fine dining or shopping with your loved ones. Mermaid Swim Experience and Symphony’s evening show of huge water fountains are some of the most enjoyable of activities that can leave you refreshed and rejuvenated.
Which Are The Best Shopping Places In Manila?
Full of life markets and chirpy vendors all across the city means only one thing- a shopping spree! If you are in quest of bargain offers then you must visit Divisoria. They have almost everything you can possibly think of. It is known to be a wholesale haven for affordable shopping. Provided you fancy the beautiful and enticing south sea pearl jewellery, or you are on a honeymoon trip, then Greenhills is an ideal place for shopping to that end. Move closer to something more Filipino by visiting Quiapo Market. If you are having a tight budget then Legazpi Sunday Market is definitely the place for you. Both local and international voices can be heard in Robinson’s Place: one of Manila’s top-rated shopping malls.
Which Are The Best Restaurants In Manila?
It is simply impossible to say no to mouth-watering exotic foods and delicious flavours of Asian cuisine. The first opportunity you get, hunt for the national dish of Philippines, Adobo, which is traditionally a piece of meat marinated in coco vinegar and soy from any of the Manila’s modern restaurants. Trendy restaurants include the Harbor View Restaurant, the Emerald Garden Restaurant, the Bayleaf Intramuros, and last but certainly not the least, the Sky Deck View Bar. You would surely like to experience nightlife in sophisticated bars and restaurants showcasing live music to concerts and clubs. Manila is known to come alive after dark. Royal Club, Embassy Superclub and Valkyrie Night Club are a few names to remember.
Which Are The Best Luxury Hotels In Manila?
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
- Pan Pacific Manila
- The Manila Hotel
- Nobu Hotel Manila
- The Peninsula Manila
- You can fly to Manila from 16 UK airports.
- On average you can reach from London to Manila in approximately 14 hours 30 minutes.
- Royal Brunei Airline, KLM, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Emirates and Philippine Airlines are preferred by travelers for Manila flights.
- The distance between UK and Manila is 6665 miles.
- The lowest fare you can get for Manila flights from UK is £546 depending on the travelling season and £3000 or more with Business class.
- You can fly direct to Manila with Philippine Airlines from London Heathrow.
- The cheapest airfare offered for Manila is with Air China flying from London Heathrow.
- Manila is 7 hours ahead of UK in terms of time difference.
- Emirates and Royal Brunei Airlines offer good baggage allowance that is two pieces of 15kgs each.
- KLM and Emirates Airlines offer flights to Manila with the shortest stop-over times.
- Most airlines operate Manila flights in the evening.
- Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines and Etihad Airways fly to Manila on daily basis.
- Emirates and KLM offer Manila flights from most UK airports.