Cheap flights to Lahore
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 406.92
Does it annoy you to sift through deceptive advertisements for cheap flights to Lahore? Then come to Travelhouseuk for a guaranteed lowest price in the market on tickets for Lahore from UK. If you prefer direct flights from UK to Lahore, PIA is your choice! For business class flights to Lahore, usually PIA also tends to be the cheapest when compared with other international carriers such as Emirates, Etihad and Qatar which fly indirect. PIA operates four direct flights from London to Lahore and two direct flights from Manchester to Lahore every week. Emirates usually offers cheaper tickets to Lahore from UK amongst airlines operating indirect. Airlines such as Emirates, Turkish, Etihad, Qatar, Gulf, Turkish and Saudi Airlines are most popular for Lahore.
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Lahore
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Lahore From UK?
- Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
- Qatar Airways
- Turkish Airlines
Are There Any Direct Flights For Lahore?
The flag carrier of Pakistan, Pakistan International Airlines operates direct flights to Lahore from the London Heathrow Airport and the Manchester Airport. From London Heathrow, PIA operates a single flight every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. From Manchester, a PIA flight departs on Wednesday and another on Friday.
How Long Is A Flight From UK To Lahore?
- PIA direct flights offer the minimum flight duration to Lahore from London Heathrow - 8 hours only. Turkish Airlines operates the shortest connecting flight from London Heathrow to Lahore. The flight is via Istanbul and takes 10 hours and 30 minutes.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Lahore is 11 hours and 50 minutes with Emirates. The stopover is in Dubai.
- From Manchester to Lahore, the total flight time is 8 hours and 5 minutes with Pakistan International Airlines (direct flight). Emirates offers the minimum flight duration on connecting flights to Lahore from Manchester: 11 hours and 50 minutes. These are one-stop flights via Dubai.
- The flight duration from Birmingham to Lahore is 11 hours and 15 minutes on an indirect flight with Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). PIA flies via Islamabad.
- The total flight duration from Edinburgh to Lahore is 12 hours and 10 minutes with Qatar Airways. The flight reaches Lahore after making a brief stopover at Doha.
What Is The Best Time To Book Flights From London To Lahore?
Average prices per month are around 520 GBP. More specifically, fares range from 420 GBP to 620 GBP for an economy class ticket. Travellers can save big on cheap flights to Lahore if they book during the low season: May, June, Sep, Oct are relatively cheaper months.
Fare ranging from 425 GBP to 525 GBP is considered a fairly good deal, even during the off-peak season, so grab it while you can. The earlier you book your flight, the cheaper you get.
Join our social media channels, and sign up for our newsletter, to stay updated about last minute promotional deals for flights to Lahore or other major airports in Pakistan.
Which Is The Preferred Airline For Flights To Lahore From London?
Pakistan International Airlines, also called PIA, is the most preferred airline for flights to Lahore from London Heathrow. PIA offers non-stop flights thrice a week. The airline quotes reasonable fares and offers value for money.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Lahore?
The Allama Iqbal International Airport, having been given the IATA code LHE, is the third busiest airport in Pakistan. Situated within the city, about 13 kilometres from Old Lahore (the inner city), the airport is easily accessible by taxis and tuk-tuks. Of the three terminals, arriving passengers from the United Kingdom will be using the Allama Iqbal Terminal. Waiting passengers will find conveniences in the form of prayer rooms, several food counters and duty-free shops.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Lahore?
Most tourists would do well to visit it in the winter, as Lahore is a very hot city, and sometimes, the summer heat just becomes unbearable. From December to February, this being the peak season for tourism in Lahore, the daytime temperature remains at an average 13 °C. November and March, the shoulder months, also experience moderate weather and clear skies. That said, it is always better to book your flight and hotel in advance so you can get a decent price before the city gets crowded and prices start to skyrocket.
Which Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Lahore?
Besides being the second largest in Pakistan, Lahore is one of the oldest cities in the country. A unique blend of Hindu, Buddhist, Greek, Muslim, Sikh, and British cultures, as it has been ruled by all, in that order, will be found in the city. The majority of historic sites are clustered together, wall to wall, near the Azadi Chowk (also a metro bus station). The Lahore Fort, the Badshahi Mosque, the Minar-e-Pakistan, and the Dehra Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Gurdwara are side by side one another.The Lahore Fort:
The Lahore Fort served as a stronghold for the Mughal emperors and houses the famous Sheesh Mahal; a pavilion known for its intricate mirror-work and artistry. You can also get a tour guide from the entrance gate and he will show you around the citadel, the dungeons, and the stairways and passages where war elephants and horses once tread. Get photographed with mock-soldiers clad in Mughal-era armours and in front of the picturesque Alamgiri Gate. This fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.The Badshahi Mosque:
The Badshahi Mosque continues to serve as a public mosque since the Mughal days and showcases the unique architectural style of that era. Upon entering the mosque, one beholds a vast courtyard that stretches on and on. It has a total capacity of accommodating 100,000 worshippers. The inside of the domes is laced with complex patterns and calligraphy.Minar-e-Pakistan:
Situated in the Greater Iqbal Park, this monument is the chief attraction here. Built to signify the site where the Pakistan Resolution was passed, and which led to the creation of Pakistan, the tower holds much historical and architectural importance. The park itself is a nice place for a family outing or an evening jog.The Dehra Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Gurdwara:
Like many other Sikh temples in Pakistan, this one is a major site for pilgrims as Guru Arjan Dev passed away here. Facing the Lahore Fort, the temple is easily accessible. If you are in Lahore and visiting one site after another, and have a desire to see what a Sikh temple looks like, you have a perfect specimen right there. The placement of a Sikh Temple opposite to an Islamic fort signifies the diversity of the region and the freedom that minorities enjoyed during the reign of the Mughals, and continue to do so in present times.Data Darbar:
Data Darbar traces the history of religious mysticism which has dwelled in the heart of Punjab for centuries. Data Darbar is the tomb of a Sufi mystic named Data Ganj Baksh, and a shrine notable for its annual Urs - a festival dedicated to Sufism in general and Data Sahib in particular.Wagah Border:
Along the borders with India, the Wagah Border post has a daily flag raising ceremony attracting a regular crowd. Some distance from central Lahore, the border is a popular site for tourists where they get to see a display of rivalry between the soldiers of both sides. It starts with a staring contest where a soldier from each side stands in front of the other, eyeballs to eye balls. The second round starts with them kicking as high as their foreheads, which makes for good sport among the onlookers.Miscellaneous Sites:
In Lahore, the formal cultural institutions are the Lahore Museum at Anarkali and the Pak Tea House Café. Its key green areas include Jallo Park and the Shalimar Gardens, the latter was established by the Mughals. Bahria Town, a recently developed housing society has imported an Eiffel Tower from China. The Emporium Mall is the best place for nightlife in the city, not to mention shopping and eating.
Overall, the city is regarded for its culinary expertise. Whether it is suburbs, main commercial zones, or residential areas, Lahore is regarded as the hub of Pakistani dishes. From roadside stalls to chick cafes and posh restaurants, there are a lot of places to drop by to fulfil any appetite, and any taste.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Lahore?
- Pearl Continental Lahore (5-star)
- Avari Hotel (5-star)
- Nishat Hotel (5-star)
- The Residency Hotel (4-star)
- Hospitality Inn (4-star)
- Grand Palm Hotel (4-star)
- Grand Millennium Hotel (3-star)
- Lahore Continental Hotel (3-star)
- Heritage Luxury Suites (3-star)
- Hotel 12J (3-star)
- Allama Iqbal International Airport caters for flights to and from Lahore.
- Through out the week more than 370 flights depart from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore.
- You can opt to fly with Pakistan International Airlines if you are looking for direct flights to Lahore.
- PIA operates its direct flights from Manchester and London Heathrow to Lahore.
- Three direct flights from London and two from Manchester to Lahore are operated each week by Pakistan International Airlines.
- Travellers prefer Emirates, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Gulf Air, Etihad Airways, Oman Air and Kuwait Airways to travel to Lahore from UK.
- Turkish Airlines operate its flights to Lahore via Istanbul from London Heathrow in the morning and London Gatwick in the afternoon.
- There are four daily flights from London to Lahore with Emirates via stopover in Dubai.
- Flying distance to Lahore from London is 3913 miles.
- It takes about 8.20 hours to fly to Lahore from London.