Which airlines operate flights to Lahore from UK?
- Virgin Atlantic: Virgin Atlantic operates four weekly flights from Heathrow to Lahore.
- British Airways: British Airways flights to Lahore from Heathrow are available four times a week.
- Qatar Airways: With Qatar Airways, flights from London Heathrow to Lahore via Doha are available on either day of the week.
- Emirates: Emirates offer regular flights to Lahore through a stopover in Dubai.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines also has daily departure from Heathrow to Lahore (LHR-LHE) via Istanbul.
- PIA: Pakistan International Airlines operate Heathrow to Lahore flights once a week. (temporarily restricted)
How do I book cheap flights to Lahore with flexible booking policies?
Airlines are now offering cheap flights to Lahore with flexible booking options on account of COVID-19. With a flexible air ticket, airlines including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Emirates, PIA, and Qatar Airways do not charge you a fee if you change/cancel your flight booking. Book your Lahore flights with travelhouseuk in order to ensure the availability of cheap air tickets with an ease to reschedule it anytime . Get in touch with us at 020 3137 1339 for further assistance.
How long is a flight from UK to Lahore?
- Fly non-stop from London Heathrow to Lahore (LHE): 7 hours and 45 minutes
- Turkish Airlines operates the shortest connecting flight from London Heathrow to Lahore. The flight is via Istanbul and takes 10 hours and 30 minutes.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Lahore is 11 hours and 50 minutes with Emirates. The stopover is in Dubai.
- Emirates offers the minimum flight duration on connecting flights to Lahore from Manchester: 11 hours and 50 minutes. These are one-stop flights via Dubai.
- The total flight duration from Edinburgh to Lahore is 12 hours and 10 minutes with Qatar Airways. The flight reaches Lahore after making a brief stopover at Doha.
London to Lahore flights with British Airways:
British Airways fly non-stop from London Heathrow to Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore daily. It is an exclusive winter service for passengers starting from mid-October and extending till March for passengers travelling to Lahore (LHE) during the peak season. There are four flights every week departing from the UK. Though BA flights to Lahore are always on time, schedules may be revised due to COVID-19. In addition, British Airways has recently announced an increase in the baggage allowance for Lahore flights. It means you can take two bags up to 23 kg each and a piece of additional carry-on luggage applicable on Economy Class. Please acquire the current information from our travel experts at the time of booking.
Which airlines fly direct to Lahore from UK?
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic are the two major airlines that fly direct to Lahore from the UK. A non-stop flight to Lahore form Heathrow requires a minimum of 7 hours and 45 minutes to complete the journey.
Direct flights to Lahore with PIA are currently unavailable. Stay tuned for latest updates or get in touch with our travel agent to confirm the availability.
What is the best time to book flights from London to Lahore?
Fare ranging from 425 GBP to 525 GBP is considered a fairly good deal, even during the off-peak season, so grab it while you can. The earlier you book your flight, the cheaper you get. Join our social media channels, and sign up for our newsletter, to stay updated about last minute promotional deals for flights to Lahore or other major airports in Pakistan.
When is the best time to visit Lahore?
Most tourists would do well to visit it in the winter, as Lahore is a very hot city, and sometimes, the summer heat just becomes unbearable. From December to February, this being the peak season for tourism in Lahore, the daytime temperature remains at an average 13 °C. November and March, the shoulder months, also experience moderate weather and clear skies. That said, it is always better to book your flight and hotel in advance so you can get a decent price before the city gets crowded and prices start to skyrocket.
Can I book domestic flights from Lahore with travelhouseuk?
Besides international flight to Lahore from the UK, we also book domestic flights from Lahore for our clients. Not only you can book in advance, but you can also contact us upon reaching Lahore for your next flight within Pakistan. Either you wish to continue your journey from Lahore to Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan or Sialkot, just contact us through email or direct message for hassle-free bookings.
Which is the main international airport in Lahore?
The Allama Iqbal International Airport, having been given the IATA code LHE, is the third busiest airport in Pakistan. Situated within the city, about 13 kilometres from Old Lahore (the inner city), the airport is easily accessible by taxis and tuk-tuks. Of the three terminals, arriving passengers from the United Kingdom will be using the Allama Iqbal Terminal. Waiting passengers will find conveniences in the form of prayer rooms, several food counters and duty-free shops.
Which are the major tourist attractions in Lahore?
Besides being the second largest in Pakistan, Lahore is one of the oldest cities in the country. A unique blend of Hindu, Buddhist, Greek, Muslim, Sikh, and British cultures, as it has been ruled by all, in that order, will be found in the city. The majority of historic sites are clustered together, wall to wall, near the Azadi Chowk (also a metro bus station). The Lahore Fort, the Badshahi Mosque, the Minar-e-Pakistan, and the Dehra Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Gurdwara are side by side one another for amazing tourism exposure in the city.
Which are the best hotels in Lahore?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
- Pearl Continental Lahore (5-star)
- Avari Hotel (5-star)
- Nishat Hotel (5-star)
- The Residency Hotel (4-star)
- Hospitality Inn (4-star)
- Grand Palm Hotel (4-star)
- Allama Iqbal International Airport caters for flights to and from Lahore.
- British Airways and Virgin Atlantic are the top operators for direct flights from London to Lahore whereas Emirates, Turkish Airways and Qatar Airways are quite popular for flights to Lahore with stopovers.
- Allama Iqbal International Airport has a Passenger Facilitation Service to assist the groups, children and senior citizens.
- Lahore Airport has three ATM’s and Money Exchange counters as well for passengers. Besides, AIIA has a dedicated terminal for seasonal Hajj flights that transit via Lahore.
- Flying distance to Lahore from London is 3913 miles.