Which airlines operate flights to Delhi from the UK?
- Air India operates direct flights to Delhi from both the London Heathrow Airport and the Birmingham Airport.
- British Airways operates direct flights to Delhi from London Heathrow.
- KLM offers flights to Delhi from Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, and Leeds.
- Lufthansa flights to Delhi are available from London Heathrow, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, and Edinburgh.
- Flights to Delhi with Emirates are available from both Manchester and Glasgow.
- Qatar Airways operates Delhi flights from the London Gatwick Airport.
How long is the flight to Delhi from the UK?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Delhi is 8 hours and 25 minutes with British Airways (direct flight). Lufthansa operates connecting flights from the Heathrow Airport which take 10 hours and 55 minutes via Frankfurt.
- The flight from London Gatwick to Delhi is 12 hours and 15 minutes long with Emirates. This London-Delhi flight is a one-stop flight via Dubai.
- The minimum flight duration from Birmingham to Delhi is 8 hours and 30 minutes on a direct flight with Air India. As far as connecting routes are concerned, Emirates flights take 13 hours and 25 minutes minimum. Emirates flights include a brief layover in Dubai.
- KLM operates the shortest flight from Manchester to Delhi via Amsterdam. The flight duration is 10 hours and 5 minutes.
- From Edinburgh, the flight duration for Delhi is 10 hours and 15 minutes with KLM. These flights fly via Amsterdam.
Is travelhouseuk offering Delhi flights with flexible booking options?
Yes, indeed. Travellers will be granted a date-change waiver on some specific bookings corresponding to specific dates. They can use this to reschedule Delhi flights in short order. While your booking is being carried out, you will be notified if free cancellation and date-change flexibility are available. In any case, it is vital to maintain communication with your travel agent to avoid sharp and sudden changes in schedule. 020 3137 1339 is your go-to number for reservations as well as any queries that you might have. You can use social media to reach us all the same.
How can I get cheap Business Class flights to Delhi?
If travellers knew that cheap flights include cheap Business Class flights to Delhi as well, many would settle for one instead. Incidentally, providing exclusive deals and limited-time offers on such flights have been some of TravelHouseUK’s earliest attempts at selling affordable flights. The amenities to be had while travelling by British Airways, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Air India, Lufthansa, and KLM are some of the best out there. And travelhouseuk makes sure you get affordable prices so you make the most of your trip. You can start off with a phone call (020 3137 1339) or a message query on social media for information and booking.
Are there any direct flights to Delhi from the UK?
Air India, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic offer non-stop flights to Delhi from the London Heathrow Airport. Air India and British Airways operate two daily flights whereas Virgin Atlantic operates a single flight daily. Air India also offers direct flights to Delhi from Birmingham Airport in the UK. The airline operates three flights per week (every Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday).
From other airports in the UK, only connecting flights are available. Major airlines offering connecting flights to Delhi from the United Kingdom are Emirates, British Airways, Gulf Air, Lufthansa, KLM, and Qatar Airways, among other names.
Which airlines operate flights to Delhi more frequently?
More than 1.5 million British Indians are living in the United Kingdom, and many of them still have ties in Delhi and often visit their city of origin. A lot of airlines see this yearly exodus of British Indians as a lucrative opportunity and provide services with competing airfares. These airlines include British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air India, Ukraine International Airlines, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Emirates and many more.
How many flights are there from London to Delhi weekly?
Flight network from London to Delhi is quite vast. Approximately ninety flights are operated between the UK and Delhi on a weekly basis. Most of these flights are offered by airlines from the Middle East, Turkish Airlines, Air India and British Airways. Most Indian expatriates choose to fly by Emirates to Delhi, but Qatar Airways is always coming up with a better deal. Call our agents on 020 3137 1339 to find out your best option at that specific time.
Why do you recommend booking a flight to Delhi with Travelhouseuk?
Travelhouseuk has been providing cheap seats to Delhi to the British people and Indian expats for more than a decade. Many entrepreneurs expanding their companies into India call us for Business Class tickets to Delhi. While we have cultivated our relationship with the Indian Diaspora through word of mouth and social references, we wish to further engage with the South Asian communities and allow them to build trust in our services through the internet as well.
Please take a moment to look at our reviews on Trustpilot – which is an independent website that rates companies according to customer satisfaction. Follow our Facebook page, engage with our happy customers and allow them to convince you to join our clan of loyal patrons. For some, the numbers matter more than social connections. They can call our agents directly on 020 3137 1339 and let us prove our worth by beating your quote and offering you an even better deal on your Delhi flight ticket.
How can I find best offers for the Delhi flights from London?
Travelhouseuk can help you find the last-minute flight to Delhi. While we offer sales and discounts on flights worldwide from the UK, the best deals to flights to India are provided during the Christmas Season, especially on Boxing Day. Please also utilize our “Fly Now Pay Later” option to finance your Delhi Tour and pay for the airfare in instalments after you return.
Cheap flights to Delhi with Gulf Air
At present, Gulf Air is offering the cheapest flights to Delhi from the London Heathrow Airport. For an adult passenger travelling in Economy Class, the return-ticket to Delhi from London can cost about 399 GBP. That being said, it is also true that fares change almost every day, and one has to keep an eye out to come across the right price
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Delhi?
If you are a stay-indoors person, then choosing the summer break to visit New Delhi can prove to be more economical. Summer break falls in June, and it’s not a favourable time to explore the city due to heatwaves. Although most Indian expats in the UK take this opportunity to visit their families in Delhi because flights come cheaper than any other month.
However, if you are looking forward to exploring the city’s notable attraction as a tourist, it is advised to book earlier to secure cheap flights to Delhi.
Can I know which flight departs from London to New Delhi on a daily basis?
New Delhi is the primary gateway to India for Indian expatriates in the UK. As the city gained popularity among tourists, airlines also expanded their flight routes to take passengers there.
Can I book fly now pay later flights for New Delhi?
Travelhouseuk facilitates customers for the Fly Now and Pay Later flights to New Delhi. You can book your flights with minimum deposit, and continue to pay the rest in monthly instalments. You can connect with our travel experts at 020 3137 9202 to check for eligibility.
Is there a major international airport in Delhi?
Indra Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is the busiest airport in India after Mumbai Airport. The airport served 70 million passengers in 2019, out of which 19 million were non-Indian travellers. The airport is only 16 kilometres from New Delhi’s bustling city centre and is connected with the Delhi Metro.
What is the best time to visit Delhi?
The best time to visit this remarkable historical city is in the autumn lasting up to early spring; that is between October and March. It is the time when both temperature and humidity begin to drop after a rainy monsoon and the sweltering months of June and August. Chilly winters give way to a pleasant spring season when nature is at its best in the city, blossoming with beautiful colours all around Delhi.
What are the major landmarks in Delhi?
- Lal Qila or the Red Fort is one of the UNESCO’s world heritage sites. Built by none other than Shah Jahan, the Mughal emperor in the 1640’s it is a masterpiece of Mughal dynasty. It represents the peak of the Mughal power and stands tall high in the skyline of old and New Delhi to this day. It is one of the most visited sites in India and every month, thousands of tourists come and visit this magnificent piece of Mughal architecture.
- Located at about an hour distance from Delhi Airport, Akshardham Temple is the third largest Hindu temple in the world. Each element of this architecture has a unique spiritual significance. Enriched with Indian’s art and values, the temple showcases the grandeur and bliss in India.
Which five-star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Delhi?
- Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel,
- The Lodhi
- Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi
- Pride Plaza Hotel
- JW Marriott Hotel