Cheap flights to Karachi
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 406.12
Are you irritated and frustrated while searching online for cheap flights to Karachi? Well, you have arrived at the right place for a definite lowest fare in market for Karachi flights from UK. PIA normally is the best choice for direct flights to Karachi as it offers the lowest price in comparison with other airlines. It operates two direct flights from London to Karachi every week. Moreover, it is also the best priced carrier for business class tickets to Karachi. There are indirect flight options with leading international airlines such as Emirates via Dubai, Etihad via Abu Dhabi, Qatar via Doha, Gulf via Bahrain, Turkish via Istanbul, Saudi Airlines via Jeddah.
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Karachi
airlines that operates flights to karachi
- Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
- Emirates (EK)
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV)
- Gulf Air (GF)
- Oman Air (WY)
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Karachi From UK?
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) is the only operator of direct flights to Karachi from the UK. Flights depart from the London Heathrow Airport on Sundays and Wednesdays. From other major UK airports, only indirect flights are available. Emirates, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, and Saudi Arabian Airlines are some of the major operators of indirect Karachi flights.
What Is The Flight Duration From UK To Karachi?
- Non-stop flights from London Heathrow to Karachi take 7 hours and 40 minutes. Non-stop flights are operated by PIA (Pakistan International Airlines). The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Karachi on a connecting flight is 9 hours and 40 minutes. These flights are offered by Oman Air and fly via Muscat.
- The shortest connecting flights from London Gatwick to Karachi are operated by Emirates. These flights take 10 hours and 40 minutes and fly via Dubai.
- From Manchester to Karachi, the minimum flight duration is 10 hours and 20 minutes with Oman Air. The airline flies via Muscat.
- From Birmingham to Karachi, Emirates operates the shortest indirect flights via Dubai. The total flight duration is 11 hours.
- Emirates offers connecting flights to Karachi from Edinburgh. The total time is 10 hours and 30 minutes, and that includes the time spent on stopover (Dubai).
Cheap Flights To Karachi With Emirates?
Emirates is the top priority of the majority of UK travellers who wish to visit Karachi as Emirates offers value for money. From London alone, Emirates operates from the Heathrow Airport, the Gatwick Airport, and the Stansted Airport. The airline also has scheduled flights from other major airports in the United Kingdom as well such as the Manchester Airport, the Edinburgh Airport, the Birmingham Airport, and the Newcastle International Airport. Emirates flies via Dubai, its hub, as Emirates offers connecting flights to Karachi from the UK. These are one-stop flights. Sign up for TravelHouseUK's newsletter to keep track of potential discounts and flash sales from Emirates.
Which Airlines Offer Frequent Flight Services From London To Karachi?
- Qatar Airways flies the most frequently with a total of 10+ flights per day.
- Emirates operates 6 flights daily.
- Qatar Airways is the most frequent flier to Karachi offering 4 flights per day.
- Emirates offers 3 daily flights to Karachi from London Gatwick.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Karachi?
The busiest airport of Pakistan, Jinnah International Airport, is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Karachi from the United Kingdom. There is one main terminal split into two concourses. Arriving passengers from the UK will be entering the Jinnah East Satellite Concourse. For the convenience of waiting passengers, there are facilities such as mosques (separate for men and women), eateries, and free Wi-Fi. You can also look around the different concession stands and duty-free shops for gifts items. There are also elevators and ramps installed at key locations for handicapped passengers.
Which Is The Best Time To Visit Karachi?
Most people prefer to visit Karachi during the November-February stretch. Weather-wise, this is also the best time to visit Karachi as the temperature sticks around 20 °C on most of the days. Karachi experiences a tropical marine climate, and the levels of humidity only go down in the winter season. This is the peak season for tourism in the City of Lights..
How To Reach Centre City Karachi From The Airport?
The Jinnah International Airport is conveniently located at a distance of 20 kilometres from centre city Karachi. Yellow cabs will be found standing by at the parking lot, or you can install a ride-hailing app for an air-conditioned vehicle. Local transport in the form of buses along with radio cabs is available at all important transit points for easy access.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Karachi?
The Seaview on the Arabian Sea stretches from Karachi to Ormara. A staple for family picnics and dates, this is the right place to start a tour of the city. Returning from their offices, many prefer to sit and unwind at the beachfront and watch the sunset. Get a camel ride and try some instant snacks from nearby vendors - Karachi is known for its spicy, flavourful fast-food. Rent a private hut and start people-watching from afar or mix in with the crowd, Pakistani people are a friendly lot.Hawke's Bay:
Some distance from downtown Karachi, the Hawke's Bay is yet another promising beach attraction. Again, you will find the cultural aspects given to natural tourist attractions (folk dances, horse and camel rides etc.) blended in with general activities like water sports and jet skis.Sandspit Beach:
The nesting grounds of green sea turtles; the beach attracts zoologists and marine life enthusiasts in addition to regular tourists. Best enjoyed during low-tides, the beach forms a long strip of sand seemingly going on and on. Soak plenty of sunlight as your kids go treasure hunting for crabs and seashells.The Tomb of Quaid:
The Jinnah Mausoleum, as it is called, is the burial place of the founder of Pakistan - Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Here are also the tombs of his sister, Fatima Jinnah (the Mother of the Nation), and the first prime minister of Pakistan, Liaqat Ali Khan. Apart from its photogenic white architecture, the site holds importance for historical reasons and is much frequented by tourists and school field trips. If you happen to be travellingThe National Museum of Pakistan:
Whereas some might only consider the city for its beaches and islands, Karachi has a lot to offer in terms of architecture and museums. For those of you interested in getting acquainted with the rich history of Pakistan and its cultural heritage, the National Museum of Pakistan comes highly recommended.PAF Museum:
The government of Pakistan is keen on preserving each and every aspect of its history, and that includes its military history as well. The PAF Museum in Karachi showcases old aircraft that have served in the Pakistan Air Force. Aviation enthusiasts would love passing by different panels and displays covering major historical, strategic, and technical fields.Churna Island:
Churna Island is one of the many uninhabited islands on near the coast of Karachi and a popular site for rest and recreation. The place is not very crowded, so you can spend a part of your vacations here in peace and quiet. Go fishing and scuba diving when it pleases you. Or perhaps you and your friends would like to have a private party. The island combines the best of scenic beauty, lush vegetation, and a pristine environment.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Karachi For Travellers?
- Pearl Continental Hotel
- Movenpick Hotel
- Dreamworld Resort
- Avari Towers
- Karachi Marriott Hotel
- Regent Plaza
- Ramada Plaza Karachi Airport Hotel
- Ramada Karachi Creek Hotel
- Hotel Country Inn
- Beach Luxury Hotel
- Embassy Inn
- Orchards Cottage
- Hotel Crown Inn
- Jinnah International Airport serves for flights to and from Karachi.
- PIA operates its direct flights to Karachi from London Heathrow.
- Pakistan International Airlines operates three three flights every week to Karachi from London.
- Airlines that travellers select to fly to Karachi from London are Oman Air, Alitalia, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Gulf Air, Turkish Airlines and Qatar Airways.
- Emirates operates flights both in the morning and evening time from London to Karachi.
- Fly to Karachi from London with Turkish Airline operating flights both in the morning and afternoon.
- Qatar Airways offers flights four times a day from London Heathrow to Karachi
- Karachi and London are 3927 miles apart in terms of flight distance.
- The lowest flight time to Karachi from London is 8.25 hours.