Cheap flights to Sialkot
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 383.35
If you need Cheap flights to Sialkot, you have reached the right place. Travelhouseuk offers the best possible airfares for Sialkot flights. Even though there are no direct flights to Sialkot from UK as yet, there are one-stop connecting flights with Emirates and PIA. If you want tickets to Sialkot all the way in one itinerary, then these are the only two airlines. You have a multitude of options if you opt to connect on a domestic via any of the major airports like Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. This way you can book tickets to Sialkot with all other leading airlines such as Qatar, Etihad, Kuwait, Turkish and Saudi Airlines.
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Sialkot
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Sialkot from the UK?
- Pakistan Intertional Airlines (PK)
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
How long is the flight to Sialkot from the UK?
- From London Heathrow Airport it takes fifteen hours to reach Sialkot International Airport (SKT). The trip has one stopover in Dubai or Doha along the way.
- The Manchester to Sialkot flight is also 15 hours long and has a layover in Dubai or Doha.
- Depending on the airline you chose to fly with, the flight duration of the trip from Birmingham to Sialkot is only thirteen and a half hours. Most BHX to SKT flights have a stopover at Dubai or Doha.
- The London Gatwick-to-Sialkot flights are only 14 hours in duration, and the cheapest one has a single stop in Dubai.
Are there any direct flights to Sialkot from the UK?
Regrettably, there are no direct flights from the UK to Sialkot from any airport in the country. The Emirates offers an equally enticing route to the city, with just a single stopover, no longer than two to three hours in Dubai. The entire journey is complete in about 13 to 15 hours.
Cheap Flights to Sialkot with Emirates
Emirates is one of the biggest airlines in the world. With an extensive network that spans the globe, impeccable service and security records, Emirates tickets to Asia and especially to Sialkot are sought after by most passengers.
Leaving for Sialkot in an Emirates aeroplane means that you would be landing briefly at Dubai International Airport before continuing onwards to Pakistan. The first half of your journey will be from the UK to DXB. More than fifteen Emirates flights are leaving for Dubai each day from all over the country. Take for example Emirates’ EK 12 that moves the passengers from Heathrow Airport at 9:40 AM and lands at Dubai at 8:30 PM, just in time for your next flight. The total duration of this part of the trip is 7 hours.
The Dubai to Sialkot portion of your journey would only last for three hours. The Emirates operates one flight every day to the city that has been designated the flight number EK 2114, to take travellers to Sialkot. EK 2114 takes off 15 minutes after midnight and lands at Sialkot International Airport at 4:30 AM. There are two more flights, the EK 620 and the EK 2106 that take off at 4:15 AM and 6:00 AM Dubai time respectively, every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Sialkot?
The cheapest time of the year overlaps the best time to have a trip to Sialkot, at least weather-wise. In the summer the temperatures exceed the 40°C threshold, especially in May and June, and after that, the monsoons come to the city with moisture-laden clouds. At the end of the rainy season and just before Christmas– the October-November window is the cheapest time to go to the Sialkot. The weather is perfect with temperatures remain in the twenties even in the night. There might not be many festivals happening during these two months, but the ticket and hotel rooms are cheap, which puts a smile on your face regardless.
Is there a major international airport in Sialkot?
Sialkot International Airport (SKT) is the only privately owned public airport in Pakistan, and the local business community primarily developed it. The airport was built 20 kilometres west of the city centre, and by car, the ride to the airport takes about 40 minutes. Annually, approximately 700,000 passengers move in and out of the airport gates.
What is the best time to visit Sialkot?
The best time to visit Sialkot is from October to April, excluding the month of January because it gets a bit too nippy. It is ideal for visiting the city in the shoulder months of this time frame because December and February sometimes have cold spells. However, usually, the temperature remains pleasant for the most part during this time, with highs in the mid-twenties (degree Celsius). There can be a few rain showers here and there, but contrary to midsummer, this is the driest time of the year. The weather might be very hot in May, June and July, but due to the school break, it is the busiest time of the year to take a trip to Sialkot. Of course, this means that the prices of airfare and accommodation would be higher in the summer.
What are the major landmarks in Sialkot?
Sialkot is the industrial hub of Pakistan. The business-minded people of Sialkot have a tradition of being entrepreneurs and manufacturers, making sports gear and surgical instruments for the entire world.
- Sialkot Fort is one of the oldest sites in Pakistan. Some believe that the city was established by the Hindu heroes and gods, some five thousand years ago. Although large scale archaeological excavations have not been performed, there have been some reports of a wall, thousands of years old, still buried in the vicinity of the area. The ruins of the Sialkot fort are open to all tourists. Inside the fort, there are shrines of many Muslim warrior-saints who died capturing this castle from the Hindu Rajas three hundred years ago.
- The clock tower of Sialkot or the Sialkoti Ghanta Ghar is also one of the structures built by the Hindus and the British that still survives today. The bell tower is built in Indo – Saracenic architecture. Since the National Poet and Philosopher of Pakistan, Sir Muhammad Iqbal, was from this city, this intersection of the Ghanta Ghar has been named as Iqbal Square. Be it national days of celebration, religious festivals or any other moment of public jubilations, the Ghanta Ghar square would be packed with people.
- The Shawala Teja Singh Temple is a Hindu place of worship and is easily a thousand years old. No detail studies have been done on the temple, but the structure indicates its age. The mystery of the temple adds to the beauty of the darkening stones and ageing walls of the shrine.
Which events and festivals are celebrated in Sialkot?
Sialkot has a long history. For centuries, the culture was influenced by Muslim armies, Hindu rulers, British officers and Sikh Maharajas. Apart from the two Muslim Eid festivals, one after Ramadan and the second one after the Hajj Pilgrimage, there is the Besant festival the people of Sialkot eagerly celebrate. Besant is the celebration of the arrival of the spring season in March. A telltale sign of Besant is the staggering number of kites that colour the sky, soaring through the clouds above Sialkot.
What are the transportation options available to tourists within Sialkot?
For the moment there is no rapid transit facility available in Sialkot, although there are plans in the pipeline to introduce a metro bus network to the city. Sialkot has paved road and is connected with the National Highway routes of Pakistan. Catching a taxi here is incredibly easy; wave your hand at a cab, and if it’s vacant, the driver will park the car right next to you. The traveller, however, would have to bargain as is the case with the rest of Asia and settle a price before availing the service. Many rent-a-car outlets also allow the traveller to roam free in the city and explore Sialkot at their own pace.
Which five-star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Sialkot?
There are not many five-star hotels in Sialkot, but there are plenty of economical inns and hotels. Four-star hotels also serve the tourist just as adequately. Please select your accommodations in Sialkot from the list of hotels below.
- Hotel The Jeevens
- Hotel Javson
- Cygnett Park Asia
- Hotel United Inn
- Hotel Taj Palace