Cheap one-way & return flights to Bangalore from London
Airlines operating flights from UK to Bangalore
- Air India
- British Airways
- Air France
- Etihad Airways
- Gulf Air
Direct flights from London to Bangalore
Air India and British Airways are the only two airlines that operate direct flights to Bangalore from the London Heathrow Airport. Direct Bangalore flights are not available from other airports in the UK. Air India flies thrice a week - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The flight is Air India 178. British Airways operates a single flight (BA 119) on all days of the week.
Flight duration from UK to Bangalore
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Bangalore is 10 hours on a direct flight with British Airways. The fastest one-stop flight for Bangalore takes 11 hours and 25 minutes. Lufthansa is the operating airline and the flight is via Frankfurt.
- With Emirates, the flight duration from London Gatwick to Bangalore is 12 hours and 30 minutes. Dubai is the layover for this flight.
- The minimum flight duration from Edinburgh to Bangalore is 12 hours and 30 minutes on a connecting flight with British Airways. The flight is via London Heathrow.
- From Manchester, Lufthansa operates the shortest connecting flights to Bangalore. The flight is 11 hours and 35 minutes long, and this includes the time spent at the Frankfurt Airport (layover).
- The total flight duration from Birmingham to Bangalore is 11 hours and 55 minutes minimum. Lufthansa, the operating airline, flies via Frankfurt.
Emirates flights to Bangalore
Emirates continues to connect major UK airports with Bangalore, thanks to its ever-increasing coverage of destinations and flight routes. With flights available from London (Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted), Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham, and Newcastle upon Tyne, Emirates is a major player in the competition for connecting flights to Bangalore from the United Kingdom. If you choose to fly with Emirates, your journey will include a layover in Dubai.
Save big on your next trip by booking with TravelHouseUK. We make sure to target different categories of airfares in order to meet the various demands of travellers, but finding the cheapest flights for Bangalore is our claim to fame. You can give us a call or talk to us on Facebook. We can also give you a fare alert once the price goes down. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter for these updates to appear in your inbox.
Best time to book a flight to Bangalore
From October to the first week of December, the low-season, it is likely that you will get a cheaper ticket than during the Christmas period. Fares may drop again after New Year, starting from the second week of January and till the end of March. The best way to secure a reasonable fare is to talk to one of our travel consultants here at TravelHouseUK. Your agent will check to see if the fare showing up for the dates you plan on flying fits your budget or not.
The fact that you are looking for the right time to book a flight means that you are flexible with your dates. So take into account what your agent has to say about it. For instance, the booking between a certain period, and later on, travelling between this and that date could maximise your savings.
London to Bangalore flight departures today
Flights availability can be checked for your travel dates either online or directly through our travel consultant, corresponding to your departure airport. Call now at 020 3137 1339 and consult our travel experts in London just in time to check for last-minute seat availability.
Lowest fare for flights to Bangalore from UK
Flight prices rise and drop concerning vacant seats on different airline carriers for the given route. Currently, British Airways comes as the only airline offering cheapest direct flights to Bangalore from the UK. The lowest fare to BLR is available for as low as 421 GBP if you book at least six to eight weeks in advance. Prices are subject to change due to numerous factors.
Flights from London to Bangalore in a week
An estimated number of 11 flights depart from London Airport in a week. The popular departure airports are London Heathrow and Gatwick for flights to BLR. Direct flights are conducted by British Airways and Air India whereas Emirates, Gulf Air and Air France are familiar for non-stop flights. The most frequent direct flights are operated by BA only.
FAQs - Booking Bangalore flights
From April to early June, and later on, from August to October, Bangalore is more or less crowded. This is the peak season for tourism as the weather is hot and dry, perfect for outdoor excursions and sightseeing. Also, we have Easter Holidays in April and Summer Vacations from mid-July to the first of September so no worries there. Bangalore hosts some of the best Christmas celebrations in India and attracts foreigners and expatriates from across the globe during December. If the hot climate is too much for you, then you can look forward to visiting in winter.
- Bangalore Palace: A prominent palace said to resemble the Windsor Castle in England.
- ISKCON Hare Krishna Temple: A large-scale temple complex dedicated to Hare Krishna. It is worth visiting for spiritual and cultural reasons.
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace: Now serving as a museum, the palace is a treasure-trove of paintings, artefacts, and relics of historical importance.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden: An 18th-century royal garden built and developed during the reign of Hayder Ali.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium: A state-of-the-art planetarium and educational centre offering shows in multiple languages, including English.
- Cubbon Park: A casual stroll in the evening or a few laps of intense jogging, this is the place for you. Also, a popular picnic spot for tourists and locals alike.
- Ulsoor Lake: A tranquil spot with crystal clear waters and exotic birdlife. The perfect idyllic retreat in the city.
- Snow City: An indoor theme park with rides and activities centred around ice and snow.
- Hulimavu Cave Temple: This temple is remarkable for its unique location inside a massive cave, something that gives an otherworldly ambience to the place. That, along with idols, stupas, and echoes, makes it a unique experience.
- St. Mary's Basilica: A Catholic dating back to the 19th-century notable for its Gothic architecture and its importance as a nucleus for the Christian community in the region.
- Thottikallu Falls: The site sports seasonal waterfalls during the latter half of summer. The place has recently gained attention and is a popular stop for bikers. .
- The Leela Palace
- The Oberoi Hotel
- The Park Hotel
- Taj West End
- Radisson Hotel (City Centre)
- Springs Hotel and Spa
- The Elanza Hotel
- Royal Orchid Central
- The Gateway Hotel
- Monarch Luxur Hotel
- Hotel Ibis (City Centre)
- Keys Select Hotel
- juSTA MG Road Hotel
- Treebo Monarch Hotel
The Kempegowda International Airport, having the IATA code BLR, is the third busiest airport in India and the receiving airport for cheap flights to Bangalore from the UK. The airport is approximately 35 kilometres away from Bangalore proper. Arriving passengers can reach the city via taxi, bus, or rail. At present, there is a single terminal serving both domestic and international flights.
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate