Cheap one-way & return flights to Pune from London
Airlines offering flights from UK to Pune
- Air India (AI) via Mumbai or Delhi
- Jet Airways (9W) via Mumbai or Delhi
- Lufthansa (LH) via Frankfurt
Flight duration from UK to Pune
- London Heathrow to Pune Airport (LHR-PNQ) via Delhi with Jet Airways: 13 hours and 35 minutes
- London Heathrow to Pune Airport (LHR-PNQ) via Delhi with Air India: 16 hours and 10 minutes
- Heathrow to Pune Airport (LHR-PNQ) via Frankfurt: 11 hours and 30 minutes
Direct flights from UK to Pune
Currently, there is no direct flight available but indirect flights offered on daily basis serve the purpose with brief stopover points. You can avail flights from any of the major airports in the United Kingdom but traffic for Pune Airport is mainly conducted from Heathrow Airport.
Weekly flight schedule from UK to Pune for different airlines
London Heathrow to Pune:
- Air India: Flights with AI are such a boon to customers as it offers daily flights with a brief stopover in Delhi
- Jet Airways: Flights are available on all the seven days of the week.
- Lufthansa: Daily flight connections are made to facilitate the customers throughout the week.
Baggage allowance from UK to Pune with different airlines
- In conformation to the global aviation standards, Air India facilitates its passengers generously depending upon the ticket class on flights originating from the United Kingdom to its home country. Economy Class travelers can carry luggage of 2 bags weighing up to 23kg each whereas Business and First Class passengers may carry up to 3 bags whose weight should not exceed 23 kg per bag.
- Flyers on board with the Jet Airways may set off with 2 pieces of 23 kg each in Economy Class, 2 pieces of 32 kg each in Business Class ad 3 pieces of 32 kg each are allowed in First Class.
- Lufthansa permits checked in baggage as per the standards so feel free to take 1 piece of 23 kg each with Economy Classic ticket, 2 pieces of 32 kg each with Business Class ticket. Furthermore, it is advised to be fully acknowledged of the flight connections to carry the baggage allowance as per the regulations with code share flight operator as it may differ to some extent.
FAQs - Booking Pune flights
A trip to Pune can be made at any time of the year depending upon your considerations for weather and tourist activities. There’s an emerging trend of folks making a gateway to Pune in the months of winter in October and lasting up to February. The winter period coincides with the Christmas and New Year Celebrations, which make the trip more exciting. Splashing colors, rocking parties will be more stimulating to your holiday making. Moreover, cultural extravaganza can be experienced in the lively month of September.Off Peak Season:
The state of Maharashtra has a hot and humid weather pattern during the summers, which is not marked for a suitable time to hop around in the city in a comfortable manner. With that in mind, it is advised to keep you protected from the sweltering heat resulting in dehydration and twinge of high temperature. Visitors on budget-cuts choose to acquire cheap flights to Pune during the off peak months between May and July.
Being the cultural hub of Maharashtra, Pune has magnificent stories to tell through its numerous attractions and the places of interest that have a strong bearing on these facts. Being a curious traveler, you will be rapt to find this city, so avail cheap flights to Pune to experience a magnificent holiday destination. You can simply not get bored by this city as it is home to some of the most vital monuments and landmarks that were built back in the early 16th and 17th century and are still preserved till today. This is your chance to take a glimpse of the intriguing history of India and stories that these landmarks have to share.
Aga Khan Palace: Start your journey by visiting a palace that was built in the year 1892 and indulge in the essence of historic magnificence and wonder. Aga Khan Palace was built by the famous Sultan Mohammad Shah Aga Khan III. Since its inception, this palace is known to be one of the most significant landmarks that highlight the history of Pune. Therefore, if you are looking to uncover mysteries that have been hidden away since years, the Agha Khan Palace is a good way to start. The Palace was merely an act of assistance by the Sultan who dreamed of helping those in need especially the people who had been hit drastically by the famine every year.
Kasturba Samadhi: Kasturba Samadhi is also situated within the tranquil area of Aga Khan Palace. It is more commonly known as “Kasturba Gandhi Memorial”. This building has a significance of its own as it was built in the memory of Mahatma Gandhi's wife Kasturba Gandhi who also took her last breath here.
Osho Commune International: Known as the vision of ‘Zorba the Buddha, this place is a must visit for all new visitors. The Osho Commune International has attracted thousands of people from all over the world to participate in the meditation and rituals that the Osho Commune International provides.
Shivneri Fort: Famous for being the birthplace of the popular ruler, Shivaji, the Shivneri Fort which stretches for 105 kilometers is a must see for any traveler. This fort is also one of the major landmarks of the city and holds a huge significance in terms of the historical military fortification. The ruler, Shivaji is also said to have spent his childhood in this fort all the while taking military training as well.
In short, you just cannot get weary of exploring the city after coming here by availing cheap flights to Pune. There is something for everyone. Whether you are a history buff or an art lover, you can easily find something to intrigue you.
While there might be many concerns during your trip abroad but in Pune, quality accommodation should not be the one of it. This sprawling city offers a range of accommodation options serving the varied tastes and budget of all travellers. Booking your hotel prior to your arrival in the city is recommended, therefore while acquiring cheap flights to Pune, its best to get hold of a suitable lodging option. Some prominent accommodation options are located in the best locations with easy access to all the popular restaurants and tourist points.
The city is also home to some of the leading international chain of luxury hotels along with some extravagant high-end local hotels. There are also a number of 3-star budget hotels offering comfortable living with the basic necessities. Camping resorts near the city are also available for anyone seeking to indulge in a little adventure. Road infrastructure is quite suitable to reach these camping destinations. Yet the most searched five-star hotels are as follows:
- Hyatt Regency
- Marriott Suites
- The Corinthians Resort and Club
- Vivanta By Taj - Blue Diamond
- Conrad Pune
- Radisson Blu Hotel Pune Kharadi
- The Orchid Hotel
- The O Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel
- The Central Park Hotel
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate