Cheap one-way & return flights to Chengdu from London
Airlines operating flights from UK to Chengdu
- Air China
- China Southern Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Etihad Airways
- China Eastern Airlines
Direct flights to Chengdu from London
Air China operates direct flights to Chengdu from the London Heathrow Airport. Air China is the only operator of direct flights from the United Kingdom to Chengdu. Air China is a state-of-the-art airline and one of the best available options as it offers value for money. Other airlines like KLM, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, and China Southern Airlines, among others, offer connecting flights only.
Flight duration from UK to Chengdu
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Chengdu is 10 hours and 30 minutes on a direct flight with Air China. KLM offers the shortest connecting flight from London Heathrow to Chengdu, taking only 12 hours and 45 minutes, and flying via Amsterdam.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Chengdu is 16 hours and 40 minutes with Qatar Airways. These are one-stop flights via Doha.
- When flying from Manchester, it will take you at least 12 hours and 25 minutes to reach Chengdu. Flights are offered by KLM and include a layover in Amsterdam. The given figure includes the time spent in Amsterdam.
- The total flight time from Birmingham to Chengdu is 12 hours and 15 minutes minimum with KLM. The flight is via Amsterdam.
- From Edinburgh to Chengdu, the minimum flight duration is 12 hours and 30 minutes. KLM is the operating airline, and Amsterdam is the layover.
Booking cheap flights to Chengdu with Air China
Yes, you can book cheap flights to Chengdu with Air China. For one thing, Air China offers non-stop flights to Chengdu from the London Heathrow Airport; the airline also offers connecting flights. To find the best deal with Air China, give us a quick call or leave us a message on our Facebook page and we will get back to you with the lowest possible fares on flights to Chengdu from the UK. If you have already done some research online and have compared different airlines and their respective airfares, our travel agents will do their best to beat your quote and offer you a more cost-effective deal.
Finding cheapest flights to Chengdu
You are looking at the low season (late June to early September) if you wish to fly to Chengdu at a more reasonable cost, as prices skyrocket once the peak season starts. Once you have settled on your dates, and if those dates coincide with the low season period, leave us a query on one of our social media outlets or simply give us a call, and our travel experts will square it down to the lowest price available. We will also make sure that you do get value for your money, and that the cheapest flight actually matches your requirements.
FAQs - Booking Chengdu flights
The Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, bearing the IATA code CTU, is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Chengdu from the UK. From downtown Chengdu, the airport is some 16 kilometres away, easily accessible by the high-speed train or more conveniently, by a taxi.
Restaurants and duty-free stores abound in both the terminals and waiting passengers can pass the quality time browsing through gift items and souvenirs to be had to sipping good coffee in a cafe.
- Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- Mount Qingcheng
- Dujiangyan Irrigation Network
- Chunxi Road
- Chengdu Wu Hou Shrine
- New Century Global Mall
- Wenshu Yuan Monastery
- Sanxingdui Museum
- People's Park
- Anshun Bridge
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate