Are you a Muslim Pilgrim searching for cheap flights to Madinah? Or Are you a researcher or analyst looking for cheap tickets to Madinah to travel and study the culture and religion? Travelhouseuk has the best solution for you through its Madinah flight deals from UK.
Madinah is definitely one of the most visited cities in the world due its religious importance for Muslim pilgrims coming in on Umrah flights from from UK. Hajj flights from UK are also a significant part of search for travelers visiting Madinah.
Since Makkah flights from UK are not a possibility because there is no airport in Makkah, travelers land either in Madinah or other airports to travel to Makkah by road. Get your tickets to Madinah with TravelhouseUK to travel with major carriers such as Saudi Airlines, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Turkish Airlines and Gulf Air.
The biggest attraction Madinah flights offer to its travelers is the Holy Prophet's Mosque or known as Masjid-al-Nabwi, other places worth visiting are the Masjid Quba, Masjid Gamama and battleground of battle of Trench .
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Madinah 2021/2022
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Madinah from UK?
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Royal Jordanian
- Oman Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Air France
- Virgin Atlantic
- Middle East Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Etihad Airways
How long is the flight to Madinah from UK?
- Flight from London Heathrow Airport to Madinah Airport is 11 to 12 hours long. The flight comes with a stopover at Amman or Cairo.
- Flight from Manchester to Madinah Airport reaches its destination in 11 to 13 hours depending on the airline chosen to fly with. This flight usually has a stopover at Amman or Jeddah.
- Flights starting their journey from Birmingham and heading to Madinah take 13 to 14 hours to reach their destination. The flights stop over at Paris or Istanbul before resuming their journey.
- Flights from London Gatwick to Madinah are 10 to 14 hours long. The flights have a stopover at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport.
Are there any direct flights to Madinah from UK?
No, as of right now, there are no direct flights operating from the UK for Madinah city. The most preferred flight route to Madinah from the UK is to get a Royal Jordanian or an EgyptAir ticket to the city via Amman or Cairo respectively.
What is the best time to visit Madinah?
December and January are the absolute best times to visit Madinah. Madinah is hot during most of the year but in these two months, the temperature falls to its annual low. The average temperature during this time hovers between 15°C to 30°C. It is the best weather to do a little exploring into the cultures of the Orient. The weather is clear and the infamous Arabian heat is months away from your vacation.
What Is The Cheapest Time Of Year To Fly To Madinah?
Mostly, special offers are announced to boost sales during the low seasons; right after Eid al Fitr and later on, during the month of September. That said, there is no telling when prices may drop, or to what an extent. This is why you need to stay in touch with TravelHouseUK to keep track of airfares and discounts. Simply by following us on social media or subscribing for our newsletter, you can get access to the latest information on flights, flash sales, and last-minute offers.
What are the major international airports in Madinah?
Prince Muhammad bin Abdulaziz International Airport (MED) serves the city of Madinah and assists in the annual transport of the Hajj pilgrims coming from every corner of the world. Apart from Jeddah Airport, Madinah Airport is the only other airport in Saudi Arabia that welcomes Hajj pilgrims. A large majority of the annual traffic received by the airport comprises of the Hajj pilgrims. Madinah Airport received about 6.5 million passengers last year and is situated 20 kilometres from downtown Madinah.
What are the entry requirements to Madinah for British travellers?
The British traveller is required to apply for a visa to visit Madinah. Unlike the city of Mecca where non-Muslims are requested not to enter, Madinah city welcomes all. Please engage the services of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia to obtain a visa and please make sure that your passport remains valid for another six months from the date of entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Please be advised that during the Hajj reason, in order to regulate the flow of people visiting the country, the authorities might deny you entry or prevent you to board the aeroplane in case you do not have a Hajj visa. So, please plan accordingly.
What are the major landmarks in Madinah?
Madinah has been the centre of Muslim religion, culture and tradition. It is the second most important city in the Muslim world. Clearly, as the city has been the focal point of the reverence of millions of Muslims, Madinah has received a great deal of investment from the central government to make it a shining example of modern Islamic architecture and design.
- The Uhad Mountain is the site of the second battle of Islamic history, between the Meccan and Muslim forces. This landmark has a legendary place in Muslim history. Many tourists come to this place to imagine the gladiatorial war, between good and evil, which happened over fourteen centuries ago. Markings and signs indicate the exact location where the armies had camped all those years ago. It is an interesting and educational site to visit.
- The Hejaz Railway Museum in Madinah is a museum dedicated to train engines. The building of the museum was once an operating railway station, built by the Ottomans a century ago. After an extensive reclamation project, the grand look of the railway station was restored and the building is used to house the train engines and carriages that were once used to transport passengers and pilgrims to new destinations. The museum also has its own railway track that allows restored engines to run on the old track and bring back memories of forgotten days.
What are the transportation options available to tourists within Madinah?
Madinah is a great city to visit and very easy to get around. From the airport, the traveller can get on a bus that rotates around the entire city. The most preferred mode of transportation is by hiring vehicles through Uber or Careem (a similar mobile application with Middle Eastern roots). The cars are air-conditioned and the cheap transport makes you want to move and experience Madinah more.
Which five-star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Madinah?
There are many five star hotels available in Madinah. These businesses are open for all and accommodate those who live lavishly and also who like to have more economic options.
- Shaza Al Madina
- Madinah Hilton
- Pullman Zamzam Madina
- Majlis Grand Mercure Madina