Which airlines operate flights to China?
- Air China
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Xiamen Air
- China Southern Airlines
- Air France
- Hainan Airlines
How long is the flight to China from the UK?
- The direct flights to Beijing from London Heathrow Airport by Air China is 9 hours and 35 minutes long. However, connecting flight by Xiamen Air to China are 13 hours in duration and a bit cheaper. A trip with Xiamen Air has a layover in Amsterdam.
- Lufthansa flights from Manchester to China are less expensive and last for 17 hours with a stopover in Frankfurt.
- Xiamen Air also moves passengers from Birmingham to China, and the airline’s flights take 13 hours to reach its destination. Swiss Air flights to China from Birmingham via Zurich are 17 hours and 30 minutes long.
- Flights taking off from London Gatwick Airport to China with Air China are 18 hours long with a stop in Shanghai. Emirates flight services to China from London Gatwick are 19 hours and 20 minutes long, including a layover in Dubai.
- British Airways flights to China only culminate in Shanghai and Hong Kong. These non-stop flights begin their journey from London Heathrow and take only 11 hours from start to finish.
Are there any direct flights to China from the UK?
As China’s economy grows, many more airlines are providing direct flight services between China and the UK. These airlines include British Airways, Air China, China Southern Airlines and China Eastern Airlines. Cathay Pacific also has direct flight services from the UK to Hong Kong and back. These airlines have direct flights to many cities in China, both in the mainland and autonomous territories.
Which airlines operate flights to China more frequently?
Most of our customers prefer to use either British Airways to go the Shanghai or use Cathay Pacific to visit Hong Kong over the vacations. Both of these airlines have frequent flights to China. If you are flying to Beijing from London, try booking an Air China aeroplane for more options. There are, however, other cheaper airlines available that have fluctuating flights from season to season. It is best to call our agents first when planning on a trip to China. Be informed of all the airline options for a comfortable and relaxed journey.
How many flights are there from the United Kingdom to China weekly?
About twenty thousand flights are flying to China from the UK every week. Apart from the nine airlines that provide direct flights to China, there are carriers like Emirates, KLM and Xiamen Air which provide connecting flights as well. These flights have stopovers both in Europe and the Middle East..
Why do you recommend booking a flight to China with Travelhouseuk?
The United Kingdom is among the few countries in the world that has a diverse population and a high level of cultural integration. Our Chinese customers and avid travellers to China choose our services because of our experience and market presence in the UK for more than ten years. Travelhouseuk encourages new customers to build their trust in our services and make an informed decision to get the cheapest tickets to China from our company. Please visit our Facebook page and interact with our Travelhouseuk community, to gain perspective. Furthermore, visit the Trustpilot website and check out the reviews of our satisfied customers to know that we are the best UK travel agency to handle China flights. Call our agents on 020 3745 5784 and get a personalized travel plan for your business class trips to China.
How can I find the best offers for China flights from London?
Please visit our Travelhouseuk website and enter the required details. In a matter of seconds, your inquiry would be furnished with a list of option, with the cheapest ones on top. We always ask our customers to book their flights in advance for the best fares. But, even if you are looking for cheap last-minute flights to China, we have all many solutions. Please call our agents for a human understanding of your travel needs since not all cheap flights come with the best value. Our travel experts can listen to you and advise a better option based on their knowledge. Please also subscribe to our newsletter to get alerts on deals on China flights. If you call two weeks before your departure, you can also avail the ‘Fly Now Pay Later’ option to finance your travels.
Cheap flights to China with Air China
Air China provides the most affordable and best direct flights to China. The London to Beijing route remains the most traversed circuit for Chinese businesspersons and tourists. Air China offers two direct flights every day from London Heathrow Airport to Beijing, China.
Flight number CA 856 takes off from London Heathrow Airport at 10:40 PM and lands in Beijing at 3:15 PM the next day. Another direct flight service of Air China with flight number CA 938 lifts off the London Heathrow runway at 8:30 PM every day and lands at 1:00 PM at Beijing Capital International Airport. Both these flights are nine and a half hours long.
I am looking for cheap flights to China in December 2020. How can I book?
Travelhouseuk can assist you in seeking cheap flights to China for December 2020 and later as well. Our travel experts recommend travellers to book early if they are looking for an affordable Economy Class ticket to China. The New Year 2020 has announced exclusive flight deals with China Southern Airlines for as low as 315 GBP.
Get in touch with our agent well ahead of time to avoid passenger jams and traffic. Our travel consultants keep an eye on the price fluctuations and are focused on facilitating the customers with the cheapest flight available. In addition, we specialize in Phone Only Deals to cater the last-minute flight searches in economical rates.
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to China?
The cheapest time to visit China would be a few weeks before the start of the Christmas season. Christmas is not widely celebrated in China, except in the more globalized centres of the country like Hong Kong and Shanghai. December, therefore, does not come with the usual travel hassle in China as in the west. Travelling to China in the winter might be a bit intimidating for some, but the temperatures, at an average, remain above 1°C, even in the night.
There are parts of the country where you could find snow at those times of the year. It gives you all the more reason to celebrate Christmas in this exotic Asian country and enjoy a bowl of authentic chicken soup and other authentic Chinese cuisines.
How can I book a cheap multi-city flight to China with Travelhouseuk?
With China having a vast tourism potential, you can get a golden chance to visit several cities in one-trip without any hassle. Arriving at Beijing, take a sneak peek into historically significant capital of China and then move forward to view the ambitious skyline of Shanghai. On average, the tourists are recommended to make a visa-free stay of 2-4 days in each city.
Our corporate travellers mostly prefer multi-city flight. We offer exclusive flight deals to China for Business Class Flights as well as group travellers to encourage cheap and convenient travel.
What are the major international airports in China?
International flights to China are landing on almost 40+ airports in the country. Amongst them, the following few are the most preferred stops due to their extraordinary quality service provided to foreign expats and other travellers.
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) is the second busiest international airport in the world. Last year it handled about 100 million passengers and 1.8 million tons of cargo was brought in through this airport. Only a forty-minute car ride from the famous crimson coloured Forbidden City Museum, the Beijing Capital Airport is the primary gateway to mainland China. The Beijing Subway and rail connect the airport to the rest of the country.
- Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX) was opened for the public in September of 2019. The airport is the second largest international airport in the world and is set to take a lot of the traffic load from Beijing Capital Airport. The structure of the building is in the shape of a giant orange starfish, and it can process 120 million passengers annually. Passengers using British Airways will be landing on this airport.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) is one of two airports in Shanghai. This airport, however, is used for international flights both in and out of the city. Shanghai International Airport is only thirty kilometres from the city centre. There are maglev trains and metro lines connecting the airport with the rest of the town.
What are the entry requirements to China for British travellers?
British nationals require a visa to enter China but acquiring the permit is not necessary if you are visiting Hong Kong or Macao only. You can visit the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre website for further information and the visa process. There is a visa waiver program also available for UK citizens going to China, but the Foreign Office recommends that you apply for a permit here in the UK first. There have been complaints that the Chinese Immigration officers have refused entry for some British tourists due to their travel history. The Visa Centre can take twenty to thirty days to process your application, so please plan your travels accordingly.
What is the best time to visit China?
The most reasonable time to visit China is in March and May and later in, September – October. It gives you plenty of chances to explore the natural or humanmade wonders in the country in pleasant weather. It is worthwhile to plan your trip during the off-peak hours if you want to save yourself from the avertable hassle and high prices. It allows you to luxuriate yourself with personal space as well.
It is highly recommended to avoid the holiday season in China when most of the country’s major highlights will be jam-packed with the local tourists. Amongst other vacations, Golden Week in the first week of October is the busiest. Even most of the hotels and restaurants have the basis to increase the prices due to rise in demand, whereas domestic flights are also challenging to avail at regular prices.
What are the major landmarks in China?
China – a five-thousand-year-old civilization, now a country, is a land of many mysteries, delights and treasures. The landmarks of China are as grand as the glittering ultra-modern cities that surround them.
- The Great Wall of China always tops the list. Tourists visiting China either visit this landmark first or on the very last day of the tour in China. Sections of the Great Wall near Beijing meander over hills and are flanked with trees. The first emperor of China connected separate parts of the wall in 220 BC, to protect his empire from northern invading armies and to control trade.
- The Forbidden City was the magnificent palace of the Chinese emperor for nearly 500 years. Today this palace is a museum which contains the relics and artefacts that represent Chinese art and craftsmanship. The palace complex in Beijing has a thousand buildings all ornately designed, reflecting the majesty of the emperors of the time. There are shrines of different Asian religions inside the fortress, and the throne room still gleams with splendour.
- The Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor is one of the wonders of ancient China. Emperor Qin (pronounced ‘chin’) was able to conquer all seven kingdoms of China and unite the country two thousand years ago. His final resting place was hidden and left undiscovered until 1974. An entire army of terracotta warriors protects the inner chamber of the tomb, which is still untouched. For two millennia the Chinese emperor rests surrounded by untold treasures and a poisonous river of mercury protecting his remains.
What are the transportation options available to tourists in China?
China’s aviation network is quite extensive and thus many airlines plunge into the aviation fleet to facilitate passengers with connecting flights within China. In addition to air travel, buses, trains and ferries are also widely used by locals and visitors for the commute. Buses are relatively cheap and efficient for the backpackers. Metro and subway in China also aid the visitors with the super-fast travelling and are functioning in all the major cities of China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and many more.
Which five-star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in China?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
You can find different kinds of lodgings from vacation resorts, spa hotels, auto courts, youth hostels, and hotels that cater to business travellers. Please consider booking the following hotels when you are travelling to China.
- New World Beijing Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World
- The Royal Garden
- Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong
- Studio City Macau
The distance between United Kingdom and China is approximately 4834 miles.
Every week 28 flights are operated between London and Beijing by Air China
United Kingdom and China have a 7 hour time difference.
Air China, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern Airlines and China Eastern Airlines offer direct flights from London to China.
Major airlines flying to China indirect are Turkish Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Vietnam Airlines and Emirates.
China is home to 222 airports in total and the prominent ones amongst travellers are Capital Airport Beijing, Pu Dong Airport Shanghai, Baiyun Airport Guangzhou, Chengdu Airport and Xianyang Airport.
£445 is the lowest airfare you may get for China flights and it may go higher than £1800 if you fly with business class.
£1 is equal to 10 Chinese Yuans
Most airlines offer their flights to China in the evening time.
China flights are offered from all major UK airports.
The shortest flight time for a flight from London to Beijing, China is 10 hours 50 minutes.