020 3137 1339
Cheapest price to China
(from London Heathrow)
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to China
Airlines flying to China
- British Airways (BA)
- Air China (CA)
- Scandinavian (SK) via Copenhagen
- Lufthansa (LH) via Frankfurt
- Air France (AF) via Paris
- Lot Polish Airlines (LO) via Poland
- Virgin Atlantic Airlines (VS)
- KLM (KL)
- Hainan Airlines (HU)
Airlines operating flights to the major international airports in China consume time as following:
- Heathrow to China (Beijing) with British airways: 10 hours and 10 minutes
- Heathrow to China (Beijing) with Air China: 9 hours and 40 minutes
- Heathrow to China (Shanghai) with British Airways: 11 hours and 15 minutes
- Manchester to China (PEK) with Hainan Airlines: 10 hours and 10 minutes
- Birmingham to Beijing, China with Lufthansa Airlines: 12 hours
- Heathrow to China (Shanghai) with Virgin Atlantic Airlines: 11 hours and 10 minutes
While setting out for the China, the time to travel is an aspect of paramount importance. Owing to the population of over 1.3 billion and still counting, it is worthwhile to plan your trip during the off-peak hours if you want to save yourself from avertable hassle and exorbitant prices. Moreover, you can luxuriate yourself with personal space as well.
It is highly recommended to avoid the holiday season in China when most of the country’s major highlights will be jam-packed with the local tourists. Amongst other vacations, Golden Week in the first week of October is the most notable. It is celebrated as the national holidays and almost every person is busy in merrymaking which includes travelling to major tourist attractions in the China. Even most of the hotels and restaurants have the basis to increase the prices due to rise in demand whereas domestic flights are also difficult to avail in regular prices.
Well, the most reasonable time to visit China is March and May and later in, September – October. It gives you plenty of chances to explore the natural or manmade wonders in the country in amusing weather.
With a complete focus on removing the distances, flights are operated between various cities to connect the people from one end to another. China’s aviation network is quite extensive and thus many airlines plunge into the aviation fleet to facilitate passengers with mainstream connecting flights within the China. Air China is the flag carrier of China and get airborne for many national as well as international flights. Other airlines include China Eastern Airlines Hainan Airlines, Shandong Airlines, Shanghai Airlines ,Shenzhen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Spring Airlines and Tibet serves a web or air routes including Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Tianjin, Qingdao, Guilin, Xiamen and Sonya.
In addition to the air travel, the busses, trains and ferries are also widely used by the locals as well as visitors for commuting from one place to another. Busses are relatively cheap and efficient for the backpackers. Metro and Subway in China also facilitate the visitors with the super fast travelling and is operating its function in all the major cities of China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and many more.
How many airlines operate direct flight to china from uk?
Yes, the flag carrier of both the remote countries i.e. British Airways and Air China extends their flawless services to facilitate the passengers on direct flights from UK to China.
Yes, Travel house UK can assist you in seeking cheap flights to China from the United Kingdom. With keeping the potential passenger jam in mind, it is advised to get in touch with our agent well ahead of time. Our travel consultants keep an eye on the price fluctuations and are absolutely focused on facilitating the customers with the cheapest flight available.
British Airways (BA), Air China (CA), Scandinavian (SK), Lufthansa (LH), Air France (AF) and Lot Polish Airlines (LO) are the most preferred airlines for direct or indirect flights from UK to China.
which are the major international airports in china?
Almost 40+ airports are being served by the international flights in China. Amongst them, following few are the most preferred stops due to extraordinary quality service provided to foreign expats and other travellers.
- Shanghai Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK )
- Fuzhou Changle International Airport (FOC)
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport (XIY)
There are numerous factors that play a significant role in determining the best time to visit China. The availability of cheap flights to China is as major concern as the pleasant weather. For this reason, movement of local residents is to be considered well before booking a flight to China. There are various holiday seasons in China when locals are most likely to be at the tourist points, causing congestion which in turn results in unnecessary hurdles in your plans. On account of weather conditions, China experiences pleasant weather throughout the year. If not all the cities, then a few would be really welcoming on alternate periods of time. To be more specific, the months of April, May, September and October brings swarms of tourists with moderate climatic conditions. The iconic tourist point “Great Wall of China” also offers great hiking experiences during the Spring Season during March and May.
You can stay with a local family and forget the conventional hotels as it would cost you from around 50RMB to 100 RMB per day depending on the house and also how long you stay. At least one of the family members would speak English and will be able to manage an emergency situation. So, it’s wise to add hotels beforehand while booking cheap flights to China. If you are not planning to stay with a family then you can also find different kinds of lodgings from vacation resorts, spa hotels, auto courts, youth hostels, and hotels that cater to business travellers. The price for all of these depends on the area they’re located and what time of the year it is. Some of the famous lodgings include Hyatt, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, Four Seasons, Hilton, Leeds, Marriott, Intercontinental, ACK, Shangri-La and Kempinski.
- The distance between United Kingdom and China is approximately 4834 miles.
- Every week 28 flights are operated between London and Beijing by Air China
- United Kingdom and China have a 7 hour time difference.
- Air China, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern Airlines and China Eastern Airlines offer direct flights from London to China.
- Major airlines flying to China indirect are Turkish Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Vietnam Airlines and Emirates.
- China is home to 222 airports in total and the prominent ones amongst travellers are Capital Airport Beijing, Pu Dong Airport Shanghai, Baiyun Airport Guangzhou, Chengdu Airport and Xianyang Airport.
- £445 is the lowest airfare you may get for China flights and it may go higher than £1800 if you fly with business class.
- £1 is equal to 10 Chinese Yuans
- Most airlines offer their flights to China in the evening time.
- China flights are offered from all major UK airports.
- The shortest flight time for a flight from London to Beijing, China is 10 hours 50 minutes.
- Be notified about our exclusive discounted deals
- Get promo codes to avail big discounts on your bookings
- Earn up-to 1,000 rewards points