Cheap Flights To China
Cheapest price to China
(from London Heathrow)
fare was last inquired on Apr 23, 2017
020 3137 1339
The massive, vivacious and flamboyantly traditional country accommodating one fifth of the world’s population, It can just not be easily compared to any other place on the planet. The dazzling country has an unfathomable diversity. From food to shopping, nightlife to the daytime adventure, breathtaking sceneries to the congested roadside stalls, everything is worth to be experienced. To experience what its like, get your hands on cheap flights to China with Travelhouseuk.
There is a great influx of business travel due the vast trade potential in this country. Business class travelers are dealt by a specialized team of trained consultants who ensure convenience, comfort and best price guarantee for all passengers flying in Business and First class cheap flights to China. This country stretches across much of northern Asia with over 22 provinces as well as special administrative regions, and hosts the most popular culture recognized across the globe. Find the best holiday deals and packages and book your direct and indirect cheap flights to China according to your convenience to one the biggest destinations for leisure travel.
Bargain deals for return flights to China
While the world witnesses the potential superpower maintaining economic growth in these tough times, the country has evolved powerhouses of commerce in each of its direction. Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Beijing have modern business districts to influence urban growth in the surrounding outskirts. It has the splendour of its regional gateways just off its southern coasts, with the Hainan Island established as a tourist venue under the support of beachside resorts. The Karakul Lake is the highest water body in the country, having snow-capped mountains falling in its background from most of the angles. The rule of successive dynasties is etched over the expanse of the Forbidden City, the enclosure which was specifically reserved for the imperial elite ruling the Chinese empire.
Landing off your cheap flights to China, you will realise that the night life is pulsating and hip, especially in Beijing and Shanghai. You will find the buildings merrily illuminated and a lot many bars, night clubs and discos. The hot, sweaty and loud beats of the sizzling nightlife here will get you into the groove.
The complex Chinese cuisine is famous all around the world. They have eight major regional cuisines as: Anhui, Fujian, Hunan, Cantonese, Jiangsu, Szechuan, Zhejiang and Shandong. Other than this they have Muslim and Buddhist sub-cuisines too. Occasionally, Chinese includes bear's paw, shark's fin, fish lips and jellyfish in their gastronomy.
Chinese silk, tea, antiques, paintings and calligraphy, Chinese medicines, jade and pearls, handicrafts and wonderful mementos for your family and friends are the things you would love to bring backhome. The country has numerous perfect places to shop that can satisfy all shoppers' appetite. From huge departmental stores and supermarkets to roadside stalls, it has everything!
You can stay with a local family and forget the conventional hotels as it would cost you from around 50RMB to 100 RMB per day depending on the house and also how long you stay. At least one of the family members would speak English and will be able to manage an emergency situation. So, its wise to add hotels beforehand while booking cheap flights to China. If you are not planning to stay with a family then you can also find different kinds of lodgings from vacation resorts, spa hotels, auto courts, youth hostels, and hotels that cater to business travelers. The price for all of these depends on the area they’re located and what time of the year it is. Some of the famous lodgings include Hyatt, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, Four Seasons, Hilton, Leeds, Marriott, Intercontinental, ACK, Shangri-La and Kempinski.
TravelHouseUK allows you to surf through tickets on offer from all leading international airports of United Kingdom including London Heathrow, Gatwick, Cardiff, New Castle, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow. Book your cheap flights to China to get on board the leading airlines in the world including Air France, Swiss Air, KLM and Finnair.
- Make a handy book with majorly used terms and phrases, and also places to you wish to visit both in Mandarin and English, just in case you need to find something out from the locals as they are not very good at English.
- Make sure you ask your tour guide to let you know about the etiquettes, manners and behaviors so you do not offend anyone as the locals are very traditional.
- The people are friendly and eager to practice English. It is pleasant to talk to them but don’t leave anywhere with a stranger.
- You need to be a good bargainer when shopping here as the shopkeepers are likely to give a price thrice as much as how much it actually costs.
- The distance between United Kingdom and China is approximately 4834 miles.
- Every week 28 flights are operated between London and Beijing by Air China
- United Kingdom and China have a 7 hour time difference.
- Air China, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern Airlines and China Eastern Airlines offer direct flights from London to China.
- Major airlines flying to China indirect are Turkish Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Vietnam Airlines and Emirates.
- China is home to 222 airports in total and the prominent ones amongst travellers are Capital Airport Beijing, Pu Dong Airport Shanghai, Baiyun Airport Guangzhou, Chengdu Airport and Xianyang Airport.
- £445 is the lowest airfare you may get for China flights and it may go higher than £1800 if you fly with business class.
- £1 is equal to 10 Chinese Yuans
- Most airlines offer their flights to China in the evening time.
- China flights are offered from all major UK airports.
- The shortest flight time for a flight from London to Beijing, China is 10 hours 50 minutes.