Cheap one-way & return flights to Shenzhen from London
Top airlines flying to Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Airlines
- Air China
- China Southern Airlines
- Hainan Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
Direct flights to Shenzhen from UK
Shenzhen Airlines operates direct flights to Shenzhen from the UK. Flights depart from the London Heathrow Airport every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. The flight number is Shenzhen 9068. Direct flights are not available from other airports besides the London Heathrow Airport. Other airlines offer connecting flights only. Connecting flights are offered by Hainan Airlines, Air China, China Southern Airlines, and China Eastern Airlines.
Flight duration to Shenzhen from UK
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Shenzhen is 12 hours on a direct flight with Shenzhen Airlines. From London Heathrow to Shenzhen, the flight duration for a connecting flight is 15 hours and 20 minutes with Air China (via Beijing).
- The flight duration from London Gatwick to Shenzhen is 17 hours and 45 minutes with China Eastern Airlines. The flight is via Shanghai.
- From Manchester to Shenzhen, Hainan Airlines operates connecting flights via Beijing that take 16 hours and 20 minutes.
- The minimum flight duration from Birmingham to Shenzhen is 15 hours and 55 minutes on a code-shared flight with Brussels Airlines and Hainan Airlines. This is a one-stop flight via Brussels.
- It takes 16 hours and 25 minutes to reach Shenzhen from Edinburgh with Hainan Airlines. This is a one-stop flight via Beijing.
Finding cheapest flights to Shenzhen
You can find the cheapest flights to Shenzhen during the summer period, which stretches from June to October. During the off-season, it is highly probable that airlines may reduce prices to boost sales. To stay updated, join us on social media and do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter. Any discount or flash sale we come across, we will make sure to let you know about it.
Cheap flights to Shenzhen with Hainan Airlines
Yes, cheap flights to Shenzhen are available with Hainan Airlines. Actually, this is one of the leading airlines for flights to Shenzhen from Manchester and Edinburgh. Hainan Airlines offer one-stop flights to Shenzhen via Beijing. Book your flight to Shenzhen now by leaving us a query on Facebook or calling us directly.
FAQs - Booking Shenzhen flights
The Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport is the main international airport serving Shenzhen. From centre city Shenzhen, the airport is about 31 kilometres away (making it a half-an-hour drive during the off-peak hours). Its IATA code is SZX. The only terminal of this airport is a remarkable feat of architecture and accommodates several duty-free shops, brand outlets, and other like conveniences. Other than getting a taxi, passengers have some alternatives to choose from – minibus, shuttle service, and ferry.
- Window of the World (Ice-skating)
- Splendid China Folk Village
- Hong Kong Wetland Park
- Dameisha Beach
- Overseas Chinese Town (Amusement Park)
- Shenzhen Safari Park
- Fairy Lake Botanical Garden
- Tung Ping Chau Island
- Dongmen Pedestrian Street
- Qiniangshan Mountain & Hiking Trails
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate