Shenzhen is a main tourist hub in the southeastern China as it is the meeting point of Hong Kong with China. Hailing influence from its neighboring state of Hong Kong, Shenzhen is highly urbanized and developed to settle a booming population of 15 million settlers. The city is a modern style designed metropolis with skyscrapers, contemporary architecture and stunning shopping malls to serve as a haven for the shopaholics. Formerly a quaint fishing village, Shenzhen developed at a tremendous pace within thirty years to become the present day tourists dream. Surf for cheap flights to Shenzhen in order to witness the metropolitan influence of Guangdong’s special economic zone. Moreover, there are a number of historical sites like any other city of China but due to the addition of numerous amusement parks with state of the art amenities to bring exhilarating addition to its humble abode, it is attracting a lot of visitors. Plan your family vacation to by acquiring cheap flights to Shenzhen or if you are visiting Hong Kong than have a quick trip to this city. No doubt this metropolis will entertain you in the best way possible.
Recent searches for return flights to Shenzhen 2020/2021
Which Are The Top Airlines Flying To Shenzhen?
- Shenzhen Airlines
- Air China
- China Southern Airlines
- Hainan Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
Which Airline Operates Direct Flights To Shenzhen From The UK?
Shenzhen Airlines operates direct flights to Shenzhen from the UK. Flights depart from the London Heathrow Airport every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. The flight number is Shenzhen 9068. Direct flights are not available from other airports besides the London Heathrow Airport. Other airlines offer connecting flights only. Connecting flights are offered by Hainan Airlines, Air China, China Southern Airlines, and China Eastern Airlines.
How Long Is The Flight To Shenzhen From The UK?:
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Shenzhen is 12 hours on a direct flight with Shenzhen Airlines. From London Heathrow to Shenzhen, the flight duration for a connecting flight is 15 hours and 20 minutes with Air China (via Beijing).
- The flight duration from London Gatwick to Shenzhen is 17 hours and 45 minutes with China Eastern Airlines. The flight is via Shanghai.
- From Manchester to Shenzhen, Hainan Airlines operates connecting flights via Beijing that take 16 hours and 20 minutes.
- The minimum flight duration from Birmingham to Shenzhen is 15 hours and 55 minutes on a code-shared flight with Brussels Airlines and Hainan Airlines. This is a one-stop flight via Brussels.
- It takes 16 hours and 25 minutes to reach Shenzhen from Edinburgh with Hainan Airlines. This is a one-stop flight via Beijing.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Shenzhen?
You can find the cheapest flights to Shenzhen during the summer period, which stretches from June to October. During the off-season, it is highly probable that airlines may reduce prices to boost sales. To stay updated, join us on social media and do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter. Any discount or flash sale we come across, we will make sure to let you know about it.
Are Cheap Flights To Shenzhen Available With Hainan Airlines?
Yes, cheap flights to Shenzhen are available with Hainan Airlines. Actually, this is one of the leading airlines for flights to Shenzhen from Manchester and Edinburgh. Hainan Airlines offer one-stop flights to Shenzhen via Beijing. Book your flight to Shenzhen now by leaving us a query on Facebook or calling us directly.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Shenzhen?
The Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport is the main international airport serving Shenzhen. From centre city Shenzhen, the airport is about 31 kilometres away (making it a half-an-hour drive during the off-peak hours). Its IATA code is SZX. The only terminal of this airport is a remarkable feat of architecture and accommodates several duty-free shops, brand outlets, and other like conveniences. Other than getting a taxi, passengers have some alternatives to choose from – minibus, shuttle service, and ferry.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Shenzhen?
- Window of the World (Ice-skating)
- Splendid China Folk Village
- Hong Kong Wetland Park
- Dameisha Beach
- Overseas Chinese Town (Amusement Park)
- Shenzhen Safari Park
- Fairy Lake Botanical Garden
- Tung Ping Chau Island
- Dongmen Pedestrian Street
- Qiniangshan Mountain & Hiking Trails