Cheap one-way & return flights to Tianjin from London
Which are the popular airlines that fly to Tianjin?
- Air China
- China Eastern Airlines
- Hainan Airlines
- British Airways
- Tianjin Airlines
Is there any direct flight to Tianjin from the UK?
Currently, there is no direct flight available for Tianjin from the United Kingdom. All flights en route to Tianjin departing from the UK are connecting flights. The top airlines offering connecting flights to Tianjin are Air China, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, and Tianjin Airlines. To get the shortest flight to Tianjin from the UK, give us a call and we will select an itinerary that best meets your needs.
What is the flight duration from the UK to Tianjin?
- The flight duration from London Heathrow to Tianjin is 14 hours and 45 minutes with Tianjin Airlines. The flight is via Xi An.
- From London Gatwick to Tianjin, it takes 18 hours and 45 minutes on a flight with China Eastern Airlines. This is a one-stop flight via Shanghai.
- The minimum flight duration from Manchester to Tianjin is 17 hours and 10 minutes on a code-shared flight with British Airways and Asiana Airlines. This is a two-stop flight via London and Seoul.
- From Birmingham, it takes 17 hours and 20 minutes to reach Tianjin with Lufthansa and Air China (code-shared flights). The flight involves two layovers, one in Frankfurt and the other in Seoul.
- The shortest connecting flight from Edinburgh to Tianjin is 16 hours and 55 minutes long, and code-shared between British Airways and Asiana Airlines. There are two layovers - London and Seoul.
When can I find the cheapest flights to Tianjin?
You can find the cheapest flights to Tianjin during the low season (from late November to mid-December and from mid-January to late February). Except for the Christmas break, the winter period sees fewer tourists than at any other time of the year. If you are planning a small budget trip to Tianjin from the UK, these are good enough months to look forward to and go after. Even though airfares are always subject to fluctuation, timing your visit during the low season may get you some margin on the price as airlines pick these gaps to promote low-cost deals and last-minute offers.
Are cheap flights to Tianjin available with Hainan Airlines?
Yes, cheap flights to Tianjin are available with Hainan Airlines. Flights depart from the London Heathrow Airport, the Manchester Airport, and the Edinburgh Airport. All Hainan Airlines flights to Tianjin from the UK are indirect flights, involving two layovers (Beijing and Yichang). To book your Tianjin flight with Hainan Airlines, give us a call or leave us a query on our social media help desks. Specify your dates, the number of passengers travelling, and the airport you wish to depart from, and our travel agent will target the lowest available price for you.
Which is the main international airport in Tianjin?
The Tianjin Binhai International Airport, having the IATA code TSN, is the major international airport serving flights to and from Tianjin. The airport facility is conveniently located outside of central Tianjin, some 44 kilometres away. During rush-hours, it will take 50 minutes or so to reach the city centre from the airport. The alternative would be to take the Tianjin Metro (Line #2) to reach centre city Tianjin.
What are the major tourist attractions in Tianjin?
- Tianjin Eye (Ferris Wheel)
- Tianjin Radio and TV Tower (Sky Deck and Restaurant)
- Porcelain House (Chinaware Museum)
- Tianjin Waterpark (Picnic Spot, Boating)
- Taku Forts (Ruins and Museum)
- Dule Temple (Architectural and Historic Importance)
- St. Joseph Cathedral (Architecture, Christmas and Easter Gatherings)
- Happy Valley (Amusement Park featuring Roller Coaster)
- Tianjin Natural History Museum (Museum, Guided Tours and Field Trips)
- Tianjin Haichang Polar Ocean World (Modern Aquarium)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate