Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ N/A
Which Airlines Fly To Napier From UK?
- Cathay Pacific
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Air New Zealand
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Napier From UK?
As no direct flights are being operated from the UK to Napier at present, only connecting flights are available. Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates, Singapore Airlines, and Qatar Airways are some of the major international airlines operating indirect flights to Napier.
What Is The Flight Duration From UK To Napier?
- From London Heathrow to Napier, Cathay Pacific and Air New Zealand offer connecting code-shared flights that take 27 hours minimum. Hong Kong and Auckland are the two stopovers.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Napier is 28 hours. Emirates and Air New Zealand are the operating airlines. These are code-shared flights via Dubai and Auckland. The same airlines offer flights from Manchester and Birmingham as well, and via Dubai and Auckland too. The flight duration is also the same - 28 hours.
- From Edinburgh to Napier, the flight duration is 29 hours with Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand (connecting code-shared flights). These are two-stop flights via Doha and Auckland.
Does Air New Zealand Fly To Napier?
Yes. Air New Zealand operates indirect flights to Napier from London Heathrow via Los Angeles and Auckland. The flight takes 29 hours and this includes the time spent on stopovers.
Does Jetstar Operate Flights To Napier?
No. Jetstar, an Australian budget airline, does not offer flights from airports in the United Kingdom. However, Jetstar offers code-shared flights with Qatar Airways and Korean Air from Auckland.
Which Is The Major International Airport In Napier?
Commonly dubbed as Napier Airport, the Hawke's Bay Airport is a domestic airport serving the Napier-Hastings region. International flights reach the Auckland Airport, from where domestic flights head for Hawke's Bay Airport. The airport is only 5 kilometres from Napier main. Its IATA code is NPE. For hotel transfers, the common practice is to get a taxi from the taxi stand. Others prefer a private hire.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Napier?
The peak-season stretches from December to February. This is when the weather is warm and sunny, the right time for outdoor sightseeing and picnics. Also, Christmas and New Year are celebrated in Napier-Hastings, like elsewhere in New Zealand, with great enthusiasm and much preparation. This is the perfect time to be in the city and become part of the party.
What Are The Best Tourist Attractions In Napier?
An urban area fenced by sea and mountains, Napier enjoys an enviable position in New Zealand’s North Island. It is definitely home to numerous tourist attractions, some of which are:Te Mata Peak:
A favourite site for hikers, some big strides will take you up right to the top of the mountain. Experience the vast gallery of clouds and forests around you. Te Mata Peak provides endless opportunities for adventure, the common activity being mountain biking. There are separate trails for hiking and biking.The National Aquarium:
A large-scale aquarium housing a vast variety of marine life, and a popular venue for many national and international scientific exhibits, the National Aquarium of New Zealand is the best place for a family's day out. Taking the glass tunnel, which is a fascinating underwater experience by the way, one gets to see more variety, including sharks.Cape Kidnappers:
Home to an array of landscapes and ecosystems, this headland holds a special place for the people of Napier. The cape marks the tip of Hawke's Bay and provides stunning views of the horizon. It is also a popular site for weekend golf practice.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Napier For Travellers?
- The County Hotel (5-star)
- Ormlie Lodge (5-star)
- Shoreline Motel (5-star)
- The Nautilus (5-star)
- Pebble Beach Motor Inn (5-star)
- Art Deco Masonic Hotel (4-star)
- Expressotel (4-star)
- The Crown Hotel (4-star)
- Scenic Hotel Te Pania (4-star)
- Albatross Motel (4-star)