Which airlines operate flights to Queenstown from UK?
- Qatar Airways operates flights to Queenstown from London (both Heathrow and Gatwick), Edinburgh, and Manchester.
- British Airways offers Queenstown flights from London (Heathrow and City), Manchester, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, and Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Emirates is operating flights to Queenstown from London Heathrow, Glasgow, and Birmingham.
- Flights to Queenstown with KLM are available from London, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Glasgow, Aberdeen, and Bristol.
- Singapore Airlines offers flights from the London Heathrow Airport.
Are there any direct flights for Queenstown from UK?
There are no direct flights for Queenstown at present. Only connecting flights are available from major airports in the United Kingdom. Virgin Australia, Qantas Airways, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Air New Zealand, and British Airways offer indirect flights to Queenstown from the UK.
Can I get flexible tickets on Queenstown flights?
Flexible tickets on Queenstown flights can prove their effectiveness in gaining you a date-change when flight cancellation puts you at a disadvantage. If you have booked flexible tickets with us already, as soon as there is news of your flight getting cancelled due to a change in travel restrictions, our agent will contact you immediately.
What is the flight duration from UK to Queenstown?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Queenstown is 26 hours with Virgin Australia. This is a two-stop flight via Singapore and Melbourne.
- From London Gatwick to Queenstown, the minimum flight duration is 29 hours on a code-shared flight with Emirates and Qantas Airways. Dubai and Sydney are the two stopovers.
- The total flight duration from Manchester to Queenstown is 28 hours on code-shared flights with Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand. These are two-stop flights via Doha and Sydney.
- It takes 29 hours for a flight to reach Queenstown from Birmingham. This flight is operated by Emirates and Air New Zealand (code-shared). The flight is via Dubai and Melbourne.
- The flight duration from Edinburgh to Queenstown is 30 hours minimum via Dubai and Sydney. Emirates and Air New Zealand operate these flights on a code-share basis.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Queenstown?
Score big by taking your pick from the cheapest Business Class flights to Queenstown that we offer! The fact that a sizeable portion of these deals is available with Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, and British Airways explains why many are switching to Business Class. To achieve budget stability, travellers can go for our instalment plan option when booking these flights. Please call us today 020 3137 9154 to get a price quote or follow the deals we post on social media. Your subscription will be put to good use as our newsletter brings the hottest deals to your inbox.
Does Singapore Airlines operate flights to Queenstown from UK?
Singapore Airlines operates connecting code-shared flights to Queenstown with Qantas Airways. Flights depart from the London Heathrow Airport and stop over at Singapore and Sydney. These flights typically take 28 hours to reach Queenstown.
Which is the cheapest time of year to fly to Queenstown from UK?
Flights booked during the low-season are likely to come cheaper. The winter months (June-August) witness few arrivals and the time is perfect for booking cheap flights to Queenstown. However, there are plenty of amusements during this time of the year. Tourists can engage in skiing or go whale watching.
Does British Airways fly to Queenstown?
British Airways is offering connecting code-shared flights to Queenstown from the London Gatwick Airport, the London City Airport, the Manchester Airport, and the Edinburgh Airport. From London Gatwick, British Airways code-shares flights with Etihad Airways, EVA Air, and KLM. From Manchester and Edinburgh, Cathay Pacific Airway, Singapore Airlines, and Qantas Airways are its code-share partners.
What is Auckland To Queenstown flight time?
The minimum flight duration from Auckland to Queenstown is 1 hour and 55 minutes on a direct flight. The shortest connecting flight takes 3 hours minimum. Air New Zealand operates most of the domestic flights – both direct and indirect.
Are there any Jetstar flights from Auckland To Queenstown?
Yes. Jetstar is one of the two leading operators of direct flights to and from Queenstown. Jetstar Airways is an Australian budget airline and a good option for domestic flights within New Zealand.
When is the best time to visit Queenstown?
Skiing heaven in every winter and hiker’s paradise in summer, Queenstown offers tourism activities at any given time of the year. Spring falls in September, October and November; this is possibly the best time to visit Queenstown Gardens. On average, the temperatures during daytime hang around 9 °C. Like other cities in New Zealand, Queenstown is a four-season tourist destination. The summers (December to February) are vibrant and the time usually coincides with the holidays in New Zealand.
Which is the major Airport In Queenstown?
Queenstown Airport, having an IATA code ZQN, is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Queenstown from the UK. At a distance of 8 kilometres from centre city Queenstown, the airport is not far off. Serving primarily as a domestic airport, Queenstown Airport also handles international flights (to and from Australia exclusively). Australian airports are a gateway to Queenstown.
What are the major tourist attractions in Queenstown?
The Lake Wakatipu:
Used as a filming spot for 'The Lord of the Rings', the lake remains a mesmerising experience for tourists of all ages.
The Walter Peak High Country Farm:
The site, noted for its alpine scenery, is also popular among fans of horse trekking.
Coronet Peak Ski Area:
An amazing spot for skiers in winter and hikers in summer. Add adventures like paragliding and hand gliding to taste.
Located within Fiordland National Park and by far its best part, this alpine wonder is best seen in spring.
Which are the best hotels in Queenstown?
- Hotel St Moritz
- Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel
- Ramada Suites by Wyndham
- Mercure Queenstown Resort
- Caples Court Motel
- Earnslaw Lodge