Cheap Flights To Malaysia
Cheapest price to Malaysia
(from London Heathrow)
fare was last inquired on Mar 17, 2017
020 3137 1339
Visit the grand Petronas Twin Towers to see the marvel of Malaysian development or see the richness of culture at the Islamic Arts Museum. Langkawi Cable Car helps you enjoy the scenic aerial view of this holiday paradise. Pasir Tengkorak Beach will provide you a welcoming swim and Cenang Beach is best for sunbathing. Penang Botanical Gardens will allow you to refresh among the best of plants, bales and flowers while Arulmigu Temple will let you have a true spiritual peace in its serenity. For all this, a trailer of your possible tour to this country, call in now to book cheap flights to Malaysia with one of our agents.
Natural development is prominently existent at Kuala Lumpur Birds Park, Langkawi Wildlife Park and Lake Garden Park, while Gunung Mat Cincang will give you a great hike. Grab your cheap flights to Malaysia to start your mesmerizing vacation from the spectacular city of Kuala Lumpur, or make Langkawi your perfect holiday retreat.
Bargain deals for return flights to Malaysia
With an increasing trend of tourism, large masses from the UK are making their way to unearth the splendour of Malaysia. At the moment, a number of airlines are offering cheap flights to Malaysia from all major airports of the UK. Malaysia Airlines and British Airways, being the national carriers of both remote countries, are most favoured choice of passengers for direct trans-continental flights to Kuala Lumpur. In the meanwhile, many budget friendly airlines namely KLM, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, China Southern Airlines and Cathay Pacific Airlines are also operating connecting flight services ranging from short to long haul flights. The air traffic for these flights usually occurs from London Heathrow, London City, Manchester, Birmingham, Gatwick and Glasgow en route to International Airports of Malaysia. Hence, you may count on reliable services of Travel house UK to book cheap flights to Malaysia from your nearby airport of UK.
- Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) with British Airways: 12 hours and 50 minutes
- Direct flights from Heathrow to Malaysia (KUL) with Malaysia Airlines : 13 hours and 20 minutes
- Heathrow to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) with Emirates via Dubai: 15 hours and 10 minutes
- Heathrow to Malaysia (KUL) with KLM via Amsterdam. 14hours and 35 minutes
- Indirect flights from Manchester to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) with KLM flights via Amsterdam: 14 hours and 20 minutes
- Flights with Malaysia Airlines from Heathrow to Malaysia (Penang) via Kuala Lumpur: 15 hours and 20 minutes
- Heathrow to Malaysia (Penang International Airport) with Singapore Airlines via Singapore. 15 hours and 5 minutes
- Heathrow to Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu International Airport, BKI) with Singapore Airlines via Singapore: 18 hours and 55 minutes
- Connecting flights from Heathrow to Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu International Airport) with Malaysian Airlines via Kuala Lumpur. 17 hours and 15 minutes
- Heathrow to Malaysia (Langkawi International Airport) with Malaysian Airlines via Kuala Lumpur: 17 hours and 15 minutes
- Flights from London Heathrow to Malaysia (Langkawi) with Emirates Airlines via Dubai: 22hours and 25 minutes
- Manchester to Malaysia (LGK) with KLM flights via Amsterdam: 18 hours and 55 minutes
- As per the standardization for baggage allowance of Malaysia Airlines, you are permitted 2 pieces weighing 30kg in total for Economy Class, 40 kg for Business Class and 50 kg for First Class
- The Checked in luggage weighing 1 bag maximum 23 kg for Economy Class, 2 bags of 32kg for Premium Economy and Business Class is allowed to carry on flights with British Airways
- If you avail the flight services of China Southern Airlines, Economy Class travellers are entitled to take a bag whose combined weight is not supposed to exceed 23 kg. Premium Economy Class travellers can carry 2 bags weighing 23 kg each. Business Class are allowed to take 3 bags of 23 kg each according to free baggage limitations
- In observance with the general standards of Global Aviation Authority, Etihad Airways allows its Economy Class passengers the checked in luggage weighing up to 30 kg and for Business Class passengers your luggage should not weigh more than 40 kg
- Oman Air proclaims its Baggage Allowance Policy to be 30 kg for Economy Class, 40 kg for Business Class and 50 kg for First Class passengers
- In adherence to regulations of Cathay Pacific Baggage Allowance Policy, you are allowed to carry 20kg in Economy Class, 30 kg in Business Class and 40 kg in First Class
- Flights originating from the UK airports to any destination in Malaysia on Qatar Airways have baggage allowance of 30 kg for Economy Class, 40 kg for Business Class and 50 kg for First Class passengers
- Aligned with the standards of Global Aviation, Singapore Airlines allows free checked in baggage allowance to be 30 kg for Economy Class, 35 kg for Premium Economy and 40 kg for Business Class
- In accordance with the baggage allowance policy of Emirates, You can take 35 kg in Economy Class, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg in First Class
- KLM put limits up to one piece of maximum 23 kg for the Economy Class and two pieces of maximum 32 kg each for Business Class travellers to Kuala Lumpur from the UK Airports
Malaysia stands maritime equatorial climate characterized by high temperature and heavy rainfall due to its geographical location. It is essentially monotonous, never cold but never excessively hot, with scarcely any appreciable seasonal variations. In the afternoon formation of clouds and downpour of convectional rain is common. Downpours are consistent but brief, which lessen the stifling humidity level. It causes 10 degree Celsius day to night temperature variations. Peninsular Malaysia which comprises the East coast of Malaysia remains wet during November to January causing the services at resort to dwindle. Meanwhile, West coast is welcoming for the tourists. There is a tendency for each coast to have rainfall during the north-eastern or south-western monsoon. Western Malaya (Peninsular Malaysia) is sheltered from the full effect of southwest monsoon by the island of Sumatra, hence receives less rainfall. Consequently, it has truly remarked that the year round destination, Malaysia is very healthy and delightful for visitors due to its pleasant climate.Low Season:
Apparently, there is not an off peak time to explore Malaysia. Although, tourist who are on budget are seeking time where they can customize their whole trip in a reasonable quote. With almost static temperature round the year, tourists are seen in lesser amounts during the wettest season which runs through March till April. This would be the best time to avail cheap accommodations. Similarly, local crowds fill the tourist points during public official holidays which causes hindrances for you to explore these highlights in all aspects.
Every state of Malaysia offers a wide range of accommodation places without forsaking modern facilities of western world. You can choose to book a stay at five star alliances to the local three stars or even more budgeted hotels which corresponds with your pocket. Displaying the true sense of history and tradition of Malay culture, Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa offers tasteful signature dishes for the truly gastronomic experience. Another symbol of great hospitality based on English idea is the Macalister Mansion offers well regarded services to the tourists. If you are fond of natural habitat, then The Cave and Rainforests of Borneo in Sarawak state provide awesome lodging services and are also cost-effective. Likewise, fusion of ultra modern and inherited infrastructure offered at The Ranee in the Kuching Old Town is also a superb choice for your stay. Sleep around the liveliest resorts along the exhilarating beaches at Sematan Palm Beach Resort and many others like that. If you are looking for a perfect secluded and peaceful holiday then Ipoh is the right destination. M boutique hotel luxuriate you with the top notch facilities. Sekeping Kong Heng, Ipoh Bali Hotel is amongst the other names worth mentioning.
The Smokehouse Hotel and The Lakehouse offer the experience of living in the American style cottages. Along the serene and scenic of mountainous valley is the Copthrone hotel for an amazing memorable stay. Amid the mesmerizing rainforests of Langkawi is the The Andaman, A Luxury Collection Resort for breathtaking sunset views.