020 3137 1339
Cheap flights to Singapore
Cheapest price to Singapore
(from London Heathrow)
This country has one of the leading and steadfast economies of the modern world, and is regarded with the highest preference for tourism owing to its standards in lifestyle and hygiene in comparison to rest of the Far East. Are you planning to track Flights to Singapore for your next excursion but mostly fed with false online advertisements and scams? Then look no farther than TravelHouseUK as we ensure you get value for your money and something more i.e. excellent after sales customer service!
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Singapore
When desk researching for schedules, routes and time durations for cheap flights to Singapore, it is best to keep in consideration the different chameleonic tendencies and variables such as the choice of airline, departing airport, receiving airport and time spent at layovers, stopovers and sleepovers, and to be able to tell one from the other. Knowledge of these allows you to pick an itinerary that is more geared towards your own comfort and convenience. Needless to say, all companies listed here in our database are excellent airlines in their own rights.
- The flag-carrier Singapore Airlines makes non-stop flights from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi Airport and makes indirect flights from Manchester to Singapore.
- British Airways is the second direct portal that links London Heathrow with Singapore. British Airways also makes indirect cheap flights to Singapore from both Manchester and Edinburgh.
- KLM has indirect itineraries set for Singapore from different airports in the UK; London Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh and Bristol.
- Air France conducts indirect flights from London Heathrow to Singapore, Manchester to Singapore and Edinburgh to Singapore.
- Thai Airways wings its way from London Heathrow to Singapore on several indirect flights.
- Qatar Airways has scheduled indirect flights from London Heathrow to Singapore but the airline also operates indirect flights to the said destination from Birmingham, Manchester and even Edinburgh.
- Lufthansa offers connecting flights to Singapore from London Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- Emirates Airlines is another choice for indirect routes set for London to Singapore flights, Birmingham to Singapore flights and Manchester to Singapore flights.
- Lufthansa serves Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh with outbound flights for Singapore.
- London (LHR) to Singapore (SIN) - Direct Flight.
- London (LHR) to Singapore (SIN) via Bangkok
- Manchester (MAN) to Singapore (SIN) via Amsterdam
- Manchester (MAN) to Singapore (SIN) via Doha
- Edinburgh (EDI) to Singapore (SIN) via Paris
- Edinburgh (EDI) to Singapore (SIN) via Doha
- Get jump starts with Singapore Airlines flying directly from London to Singapore in 13 hours and 5 minutes! Its Manchester to Singapore flights takes a minimum of 15 hours and 5 minutes with a stopover at Munich.
- British Airways has punctuated minimum flight duration of 13 hours and 5 minutes on a direct rush-hour flight which, if delayed, is seldom if ever. Flights from Edinburgh en route to Singapore via London generally take 15 hours and 40 minutes. From Manchester the time period could be anywhere from 15 hours and 45 minutes or upwards.
- KLM flights from London Heathrow reach the remote country after 15 hours and 25 minutes, characteristically touching down in their hub, Amsterdam, for a layover. Flights from Edinburgh take 15 hours; those from Manchester consume 15 hours and 5 minutes while those from Birmingham, again, take 15 hours and 5 minutes. To whom it may concern KLM also operates flights from Bristol, carrying passengers to Singapore in a span of 15 hours and 10 minutes.
- Since Qatar Airways makes sure to cover as many destinations and within as reasonable time spans as possible, little wonder it is one of the first airlines to come to mind. From Birmingham to Singapore it is 16 hours, from Manchester it is 16 hours and 5 minutes and from Edinburgh it is 15 hours and 50 minutes with Qatar Airways. Doha is by default the stopover for Qatar flights.
- Also running at the top of the charts are carriers from Air France, connecting mainstream flights from London Heathrow to Singapore while passing through Paris. This takes about 15 hours and 5 minutes. The airline offers to take passengers from Manchester to Singapore in 18 hours and 20 minutes and from Edinburgh to Singapore in 16 hours.
- With reasonable quotes Thai Airways is also a carrier of choice for connecting flights via Bangkok. Travellers generally reach their target destination in 15 hours and 5 minutes but that is just specifying the lower limit of the time period.
- Lufthansa flights airborne from Birmingham take their usual time- 15 hours and 35 minutes (or more) - till they make their landings on Singapore Changi Airport runway. If the departing airport is Manchester, the flight is bound to take at least 15 hours and 10 minutes, including the time spent at Frankfurt. Lufthansa completes its Edinburgh to Singapore trajectory in 15 hours and 30 minutes but other flights following the same course may take more time.
Qatar Airways has jets rumbling the sky with an average of 63 flights per week whereas Thai Airways has an operational capacity of 40 flights per week for Singapore, more or less. A considerable number of flights are operated by Singapore Airlines; an average of 28 flights at any given week is considerable indeed, not to mention KLM following closely behind with a total of 26 flights per week. Air France usually has 23 flights scheduled for Singapore while British Airways has 14.
For convenience or profit, each airline has set a standard limit for free belongings that passengers can bring along on their journey which, if it exceeds the set limit, causes additional charges. Furthermore, try checking the ‘Common Baggage Restrictions List’ for any particular airline that you would be booking flights with to avoid any unexpected hassle. The following is the baggage allowance for one adult travelling in either Economy or Business Class with any one of the given airlines:
- British Airways permits 1 piece of 23 kg for Economy Class and 2 pieces of 32kg each for Business Class.
- Singapore Airlines allows 1 piece of 30 kg on Economy and 1 piece of 40 kg on Business Class.
- KLM agrees to let 1 piece of 23 kg pass for Economy Class and 2 pieces of 32 kg each for Business Class.
- Qatar Airways has a generous 1 piece of 30kg for Economy Class but 1 piece weighing not more than 40kg for Business Class.
- Emirates Airlines has come to recognize the importance of free baggage allowance and so, travellers can take 1 piece of baggage weighing anywhere between 20kg and 35kg, depending on the type of Economy Class chosen. Free luggage capacity for Business Class has hit the ceiling and only 40kg is allowed, be it one or two pieces.
- Lufthansa will have travellers carry only1 piece of 23kg for free in Economy Class and 2 pieces of 32kg each in Business Class
Pocketing a variety of natural landmarks and architectural attractions, along with its characteristic silhouetted skyscrapers, a generic metropolitan interface and booming urbanization, Singapore, like in popular imagination, is a rising destination in the Far-East with likewise rising prospects.
Religious diversity in the community is highlighted with the Hindu Sri Mariamman Temple, the Buddhist FukTakChik Temple, the Sultan Masjid (mosque), the Thian Hock Keng Temple and the Armenian Church. Tourists race towards contemporary art landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, as well as the national Flyer, a gigantic Ferris wheel carrying a series of observation decks serving as restaurants. Its position is just next to the shores so as to allow views till the horizon beyond this country, while rotation allows the variation of views.
Family based entertainment has been managed in integrated casinos and theme parks, most notable being the Sentosa Island Theme Park, along with NTUC Downtown and the Universal Studios. Singapore focuses on applied sciences; history and cultural avenues are prominent at institutions like the Discovery Centre, Science Centre, National Museum, Changi Museum and Peranakan Museum. For arts, there is the 8Q Sam for showcasing local contemporary talent, the Mint Museum of Toys and the Art-Science Museum. The Marine Life Park and the Under Water World utilize some of the latest features in glass display, with gigantic aquariums to showcase habitat of all forms of life along the coasts.
When it comes to natural and horticultural aspect, this petit country is already regarded as the “garden city’” of the Far East. Right beside the iconic Marina Bay Sands, the Gardens by the Bay has a Cloud Forest and Flower Dome Sanctuaries. The Labrador Natural Reserve, the Botanical Gardens and the Jurong Gardens along with the Zoo are among areas established to house wildlife along with green plantations within the central districts. Bukit Timah Natural Reserve and the PulauYabin village island are some of the natural terrains protected with natural biodiversity of the area.
Towards downtown, the Telok Ayer Market is clustered with the hustle and bustle of regular visitors while having an entire covered platform being served by food stalls and restaurants. For high-end shopping, there is the Orchard Street in the Central Business District, while the downtown area has stores catering for every need, may it be electronics, clothing, accessories or foodstuff.
Objective generalizations are just as hazardous to people of different tastes as generalizations generally are... unsurprisingly, Singapore, or any country for that matter has everything for everyone at any time of the year. But for convenience of first-timers it would be necessary to point out that much of the mainstream events and celebrations are held between late June and early October. Again for weather-wise travellers, this is the stretch they prefer the most.
The country has something in it for everyone; gender, age and demographic This cultural diversity stirs the country to celebrate multiple cultural festivals on state level, whether they are from the Chinese New Year, the Buddhist religious ceremonies or the Indian religious ceremonies, notably the Divali. This is where one sees the country at its most elemental. Tourists of almost all kinds and creeds can have access to both the local culture as well as their own particular imported trends.
Progress on the global stage has led it to hosting the Grand Prix annually, along with music festivals, an Art Festival, as well as Jewel and Food Festival; always welcome sights for those booking cheap flights to Singapore during the peak-season.
With its hospitality industry being the livelihood of the country, Singapore has progressed phenomenally in terms of facilitating the highest standards of luxury accommodation. The capital, for instance, has a growing collection of hotels; among all the boutique hotels lauded worldwide for their contemporary architectural designs, the Manila Bay Sands is itself taken as a symbol for the entire country.
The segment of metropolitan hotels like the Royal Plaza on Scotts, the Fullerton Bay Hotel, Hotel Vagabond and Raffles Hotel equally focuses on business travellers along with luxury travellers, who tend to stay at the central region in easy approach of all the central shopping malls and entertainment facilities. Hotel 81-Spring, Hotel Bencoolen, Hotel Nuve and Adamson Inn are some of the quality bed & breakfasts to remember when alone, on a transit or simply on a budget trip.
Towards the eastern riverfront and the main riverside banks and beaches, there are resorts present which focus on relaxation therapy and spa services. The non-commercial districts towards this side cater for budget accommodation, which mostly consist of economical backpacker hotels. For optimal utilization of land under federal planning, which is a major concern since the country you are visiting is a small one, almost all the hotels are established in the form of multi-story buildings, with combined pools, main lounges, reception restaurants and entertainment facilities being the cultural trend for accommodation.
FAQs about Singapore
Is there any other airline apart from Singapore Airlines offering direct flights to Singapore?
Apart from Singapore Airlines, British Airways is the only carrier that takes direct flights to Singapore. The UK based airline is renowned for its excellent services. British Airways offers 3 daily flights to Singapore from London Heathrow and 2 daily flights from Manchester. The flight duration has been calculated as 13 hours approximately from London and about 17 hours in the airplane from the Manchester airport.