Cheap flights to Indonesia
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 433.82
Be sure to get flights to Indonesia from TravelhouseUK to make a stress free journey. Being the largest island nation in the world and home to more than 240 million inhabitants, this South-East Asian gem offers a variety of experiences to the holidaymakers. About 600 of its islands are inhabited and each island has its own customs, traditions and dialects. It remained under the Colonial rule the effects of which can be witnessed through the architecture inspired by the Portuguese and Dutch. Sumatra, located in western Indonesia, is the fourth largest island in the world and is a paradise for biologists and nature lovers. Its rain forests are home to the most exotic plants and animals. Among others, the most popular attractions are the Old Harbour, the Borobudur monument, the Dieng Plateau temple and the Baitturrahman Grand Mosque. It is difficult to grasp the dynamic landscapes featured in this country; from snow-covered mountaintops to active volcanoes and from tropical forests to beaches, this country has it all. And what makes it more pleasant is the fact that the locals welcome tourists with open arms. Indonesia flights will be considered, as always, a delight for most tourists.
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Indonesia
Which Are The Airlines That Fly To Indonesia?
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Malaysia Airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
Are There Any Direct Flights To Indonesia?
You will not find any direct flights to Indonesia from the United Kingdom at present. All Indonesia flights are connecting flights, operated from major airports in the UK. Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific Airways, Thai Airways, and China Eastern Airlines are some of the top airlines offering indirect flights to Indonesia.
How Long Is The Flight To Indonesia From The UK?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Indonesia is 15 hours and 40 minutes on a connecting flight with Singapore Airlines. The flight includes a layover at Singapore Changi Airport, and this is included in the time duration provided above.
- From London Gatwick, the minimum flight duration for Indonesia is 16 hours and 35 minutes. Qatar Airways is the operating airline. This is a one-stop flight via Doha.
- With Singapore Airlines, the total flight duration from Manchester to Indonesia is 16 hours and 30 minutes. The flight is via Singapore.
- Qatar Airways operates the shortest connecting flights to Indonesia from Birmingham. The flight takes 17 hours and 20 minutes minimum to reach Indonesia via Doha.
- Qatar Airways operates the fastest one-stop flights to Indonesia from Edinburgh. The total duration is 17 hours and 5 minutes. Doha is the layover.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Indonesia?
If you are strictly following a set budget for your trip to Indonesia, travelling during the low-season might be a good idea to start with. Pick November, January or February for your next vacation as it is likely that airlines will be making special offers to boost tourism during the down season. But do not count on this factor alone. Stay in touch with our travel consultant, and he/she will quote you the cheapest flight available.
Travelling at any other time of the year, or more importantly, without the awareness of the latest deals and discounts, you will lose a big chunk of money on expensive flights. Sign up for the TravelHouseUK newsletter to get unbeatable prices on different airlines. If you are willing to be flexible with your travelling dates, our agent may even get you a better price.
Does TravelHouseUK Offer Cheap Flights To Indonesia With Emirates?
TravelHouseUK quotes the best low-cost deals on flights to Indonesia with Emirates to keep your travel expenses to a minimum. A flight with Emirates, when booked with us, costs less than if you book directly with the airline. Emirates offers connecting flights to Indonesia from London (Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted Airports), Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, and Newcastle Upon Tyne. A return-ticket for Emirates' Economy Class can be had for a flat 529
GBP (for a single adult passenger flying from London).Discuss your priorities with our travel agent and you will get an idea of what a decent price is for Indonesia flights from the UK. Complete transparency, efficiency, and flexibility (you cannot go wrong with a 'fly now pay later' plan) are our key selling points.
What Are The Most Preferred Routes From The UK To Indonesia?
- London Heathrow to Indonesia via Singapore.
- London Heathrow to Indonesia via Dubai.
- London Heathrow to Indonesia via Shanghai.
- London Heathrow to Indonesia via Bangkok.
What Is The Weekly Schedule Of Flights For Indonesia?
- Singapore Airlines operates 4 flights per day (28 flights per week) from London Heathrow. The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the receiving airport for these flights in Indonesia.
- Emirates operates 6 flights per day from London Heathrow to Indonesia (Soekarno-Hatta International Airport). The airline operates 42 flights per week for this route.
- Cathay Pacific Airways offers 5 flights daily from London Heathrow to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Indonesia), making a total of 35 flights per week.
Which Are The Main International Airports In Indonesia?
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the primary airport of Jakarta as well as the busiest in the country. Try and memorize its IATA code, which is CGK, for convenience. From Jakarta Central, the airport is approximately 31 kilometres away, making it a 40-minute drive during regular hours. There are a total of 3 terminals of which Terminal 3 caters to international flights to and from Jakarta. Terminal 1 and 2 are reserved for domestic and Umrah flights, respectively.Ngurah Rai International Airport:
The Ngurah Rai International Airport is your portal to the exotic and iconic island of Bali. Commonly dubbed as Denpasar International Airport, owing to its location just outside the capital of Bali, Denpasar. The distance is only 13 kilometres from Denpasar city centre. The airport has an international and a domestic terminal, each furnished with duty-free shops, fast-food joints, and lounges. DPS is the IATA code designated for this airport.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Indonesia?
Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, is a huge metropolitan with a heavy cultural mix. It is the power hub of the country and holds a number of attractions like the National Monument, the Ancol Dreamland Theme Park, the National Museum of Indonesia, the Istiqlal Mosque etc.Bali:
Bali, on the contrary, is the most happening spot in Indonesia. It is famed for its pristine beaches and natural wellness, which is why it is considered as a top honeymoon site.Top Beaches In Indonesia:
Popular urban beach towns like Seminyak, Sentosa, Sanur and Legian etc., have attracted excessive traffic for their nightlife appeal and their impressive powdery beaches. Travel light and go natural when exploring the Mentawai Islands, the Nias Island, the Bintan Island and Weh Island. There are grooves of tropical palms on white sands setting the stage for a memorable beach experience.Famous Temples In Indonesia:
Indonesia is a treasure trove of ancient temples. These mystical structures are found almost everywhere you go. Singosari Temple, Prambanan, Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot, Borobudur, and Gunung Kawi etc., are among the countless examples located on scenic hills gleaming with trinkets of diamonds, gold, and jade, or towering with stupas or pagodas of wood and marble.Best Museums In Indonesia:
The country has a thriving art and culture scenario as well. The National Museum of Indonesia highlights local art and showcases the country’s rich history and heritage. Others like the Museum of Puri Lukisan, the Neka Art Museum, the Wayang Museum and the Maritime Museum are all dedicated to Balinese artefacts relating to its culture.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Indonesia For Tourists?
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel (Jakarta)
- Hotel Fairmont (Jakarta)
- Pullman Jakarta Central Park (Jakarta)
- Grand Hyatt (Bali, South Kuta)
- Ayodya Resort (Bali)
- Novotel Jakarta (Jakarta)
- HARRIS Hotel Tebet (Jakarta)
- Four Points by Sheraton (Jakarta)
- The Haven (Bali, Seminyak)
- Mercure Bali Legian (Bali, Kuta)
- YELLO Hotel Harmoni (Jakarta)
- CITI M Hotel (Jakarta)
- Hotel Horison (Jakarta)
- Ketut’s Place (Bali)
- Tarci Bungalows Lembongan (Bali)