Which Airlines Fly To Indonesia from the UK?
- British Airways
- Garuda Indonesia
- Singapore Airlines
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Malaysia Airlines
- Air China
- China Southern Airlines
Are There Any Direct Flights To Indonesia?
You will not find any direct flights to Indonesia from the United Kingdom at present. All Indonesia flights are connecting flights, operated from major airports in the UK. Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific Airways, Thai Airways, and China Eastern Airlines are some of the top airlines offering indirect flights to Indonesia.
How Long Is The Flight To Indonesia From The UK?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Indonesia is 15 hours and 40 minutes on a connecting flight with Singapore Airlines. The flight includes a layover at Singapore Changi Airport, and this is included in the time duration provided above.
- From London Gatwick, the minimum flight duration for Indonesia is 16 hours and 35 minutes. Qatar Airways is the operating airline. This is a one-stop flight via Doha.
- With Singapore Airlines, the total flight duration from Manchester to Indonesia is 16 hours and 30 minutes. The flight is via Singapore.
- Qatar Airways operates the shortest connecting flights to Indonesia from Birmingham. The flight takes 17 hours and 20 minutes minimum to reach Indonesia via Doha.
- Qatar Airways operates the fastest one-stop flights to Indonesia from Edinburgh. The total duration is 17 hours and 5 minutes. Doha is the layover.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Indonesia?
If you are strictly following a set budget for your trip to Indonesia, travelling during the low-season might be a good idea to start with. Pick November, January or February for your next vacation as it is likely that airlines will be making special offers to boost tourism during the down season. But do not count on this factor alone. Stay in touch with our travel consultant, and he/she will quote you the cheapest flight available.
Travelling at any other time of the year, or more importantly, without the awareness of the latest deals and discounts, you will lose a big chunk of money on expensive flights. Sign up for the TravelHouseUK newsletter to get unbeatable prices on different airlines. If you are willing to be flexible with your travelling dates, our agent may even get you a better price.
Cheap Flights To Indonesia With Emirates
TravelHouseUK quotes the best low-cost deals on flights to Indonesia with Emirates to keep your travel expenses to a minimum. A flight with Emirates, when booked with us, costs less than if you book directly with the airline. Emirates offers connecting flights to Indonesia from London (Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted Airports), Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, and Newcastle Upon Tyne. A return-ticket for Emirates' Economy Class can be had for a flat 529 GBP (for a single adult passenger flying from London).
Discuss your priorities with our travel agent and you will get an idea of what a decent price is for Indonesia flights from the UK. Complete transparency, efficiency, and flexibility (you cannot go wrong with a 'fly now pay later' plan) are our key selling points.
What Are The Most Preferred Flight Routes From The UK To Indonesia?
First things first, the preferred flight route is provided by the airline which serves the nearest airport to you in the UK. The popular arrival airports in Indonesia are Denpasar International Airport to arrive at Bali. Balikpapan is another busy airport in Indonesia for inbound international flights.
Which is the cheapest way to fly Indonesia from the UK?
The cheapest way to fly to Indonesia is undoubtedly by cutting down on flight expenses. You can make sure to book a cheap flight to Indonesia by searching and comparing the different options available. If you are a budget traveller, you can secure a cheap ticket to Indonesia through earlier bookings. Low season airfares can also let you save larger sums when you are travelling with families.
Travelhouseuk’s dedicated team of consultants can help you scramble all the available choices to sort out the cheapest way to fly Indonesia from the UK airports.
How much is the return flight ticket to Indonesia from UK?
The prices for the cheapest return flight ticket to Indonesia from the UK starts at £452. Since the prices are least likely to remain stable so securing a deal within £550 is fairly considerable.
Selection of different departure and arrival airport will also impact the prices.
What Is The Weekly Schedule Of Flights For Indonesia?
- Singapore Airlines operates 4 flights per day (28 flights per week) from London Heathrow. The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the receiving airport for these flights in Indonesia.
- Emirates operates 6 flights per day from London Heathrow to Indonesia (Soekarno-Hatta International Airport). The airline operates 42 flights per week for this route.
- Cathay Pacific Airways offers 5 flights daily from London Heathrow to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Indonesia), making a total of 35 flights per week.
Which Are The Main International Airports In Indonesia?
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport:
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the primary airport of Jakarta as well as the busiest in the country. Try and memorize its IATA code, which is CGK, for convenience. From Jakarta Central, the airport is approximately 31 kilometres away, making it a 40-minute drive during regular hours.
Ngurah Rai International Airport:
The Ngurah Rai International Airport is your portal to the exotic and iconic island of Bali. It is commonly dubbed as Denpasar International Airport owing to its location just outside the capital of Bali, Denpasar. The distance is only 13 kilometres from Denpasar city centre.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Indonesia?
Top Beaches In Indonesia:
Popular urban beach towns like Seminyak, Sentosa, Sanur and Legian etc., have attracted excessive traffic for their nightlife appeal and their impressive powdery beaches. Travel light and go natural when exploring the Mentawai Islands, the Nias Island, the Bintan Island and Weh Island. There are grooves of tropical palms on white sands setting the stage for a memorable beach experience.
Famous Temples In Indonesia:
Indonesia is a treasure trove of ancient temples. These mystical structures are found almost everywhere you go. Singosari Temple, Prambanan, Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot, Borobudur, and Gunung Kawi etc., are among the countless examples located on scenic hills gleaming with trinkets of diamonds, gold, and jade, or towering with stupas or pagodas of wood and marble.
Best Museums In Indonesia:
The country has a thriving art and culture scenario as well. The National Museum of Indonesia highlights local art and showcases the country’s rich history and heritage. Others like the Museum of Puri Lukisan, the Neka Art Museum, the Wayang Museum and the Maritime Museum are all dedicated to Balinese artefacts relating to its culture.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Indonesia For Tourists?
Best 5-Star Hotels In Indonesia:
Best 4-Star Hotels In Indonesia:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel (Jakarta)
- Hotel Fairmont (Jakarta)
- Pullman Jakarta Central Park (Jakarta)
- Grand Hyatt (Bali, South Kuta)
- Ayodya Resort (Bali)
Best 3-Star Hotels In Indonesia:
- Novotel Jakarta (Jakarta)
- HARRIS Hotel Tebet (Jakarta)
- Four Points by Sheraton (Jakarta)
- The Haven (Bali, Seminyak)
- Mercure Bali Legian (Bali, Kuta)
- YELLO Hotel Harmoni (Jakarta)
- CITI M Hotel (Jakarta)
- Hotel Horison (Jakarta)
- Ketut’s Place (Bali)
- Tarci Bungalows Lembongan (Bali)