020 3137 1339
Cheapest price to Afghanistan
(from London Heathrow)
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Afghanistan
- Turkish Airlines (TK) via Istanbul
- Emirates (EK) via Dubai
- Air India (AI)via Delhi or Mumbai
- Jet Airways (9W) via Delhi or Mumbai
- Heathrow to Afghanistan (Kabul) via Istanbul: 10 hours and 50 minutes
- Heathrow to Afghanistan via Dubai: 11 hours and 30 minutes
- Heathrow to Afghanistan (Hamid Karzai International Airport) via Delhi: 12 hours and 45 minutes
- Manchester to Afghanistan(Kabul) via Istanbul: 10 hours and 40 minutes
- Birmingham to Afghanistan(KML) via Istanbul: 10 hours and 15 minutes
- Heathrow to Afghanistan(MZR) via Istanbul: 10 hours and 15 minutes
- Turkish Airlines allows you 2 pieces and whose weight should not exceed 23 kg each in Economy Class and 32 kg each in Business Class.
- With Star Alliance member, Air India, you can carry 2 pieces of 23kg each on Economy Class and 3 pieces of 23kg each are allowed in Business and First Class.
- Following the general baggage allowance principles, Jet Airways allows you to check in with 2 pieces of 23 kg each in Economy Class, 2 pieces of 32kg each in Premium Economy Class and 3 pieces of 32 kg each are allowed in Business Class.
- Likewise, Emirates also applies the weight concept while setting its baggage allowance policy. Economy Class, Business Class and First Class passengers can carry up to 30kg, 40kg and 50 kg respectively on flights from the United Kingdom to Afghanistan.
- Hamid Karzai International Airport (KBL)
- Mazar-e Sharif International Airport (MZR)
Influenced by the continental climate throughout the year, Afghanistan is the versatile tourist destination. The country experiences all the four seasons including summer, winter, autumn and spring. Amongst that, summer and winter can be relatively harsh on the tourists coming from the United Kingdom. As the temperature is quite high and weather extremes makes travelling within the country quite unbearable. Spring spreads a positive aura for the travellers. Fresh blooming of flowers, raw fresh air to breathe, verdant mountains and fields comes along the frequent rain in the country. As the spring season is followed after winters, snow starts melting from the widely spread mountainous ranges. Keeping all aspects in mind, autumn is thought of to be the best weather for the visitors which swoops in to the country in September and lasts up to November. Dry weather casts its magical spells on visitors to cherish as much as they can on their gateway to the diversified yet enchanting Afghanistan. For the photography lovers, the highlands of the Afghanistan offer a magnanimous photogenic backdrop.
As soon as you step in the country, the first thing person looks for is the fully equipped accommodation place to safeguard your material possessions as well as for the carefree siesta. With the numerous hotels of mediocre ranges, Afghanistan is not short of exquisite five star hotels in the capital city. Kabul has a few very classy and ideal hotels which you can get booked in quite reasonable rates unless it’s the peak season. On the account of vulnerable environment, it is suggested to book your accommodation most-preferably in Kabul which is the most secured city. Mostly tourists prefer hilltop locations for the exhilarating views while their stay in the luxury hotels. The top few hotels are listed below:
- Kabul Serena Hotel
- Safi Landmark Hotel & Suites
- Inter Continental Hotel
- Kabul Star Hotel
- North Gate Hotel
- Darya Village Hotel and Business Park