Cheap one-way & return flights to Dallas from London
Flights from Dallas to London
Which airlines offer flights to Dallas from the UK?
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Delta Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
Are there any non-stop flights to Dallas from London?
Yes, several airlines offer direct flights from London to Dallas. Departures are available from all London airports. Other cities in the UK are mostly catered by connecting flights. Airlines that offer direct flights include British Airways and American Airlines.
How long does a flight from London to Dallas take?
- The distance between Dallas and London is around 4700 miles.
- The shortest direct flight from LHR to DFW takes 10 hrs. 25 min.
- From LGW to DFW is minimum 15 hrs. 20 min on average with one stopover.
- LGW to Dallas Love Field DAL takes about 18 hrs. with multiple connections.
- Departures are available from all London airports, times dependent on flight routes and number of stops.
- Flight frequencies may change subject to holidays, events, and seasonal trends.
How many flights depart from London to Dallas daily?
Different airlines provide different flight options for connecting flights, as this flight route is quite popular. Generally, over four direct flights depart from London Heathrow to Dallas daily. Connecting flights are provided by multiple airlines and number on average over 30 a day from all major London Airports. Over 300 flights are available every week for departures to DFW from London Heathrow, London Stansted, London City, and London Luton airports.
What is the time duration for UK to Dallas flights?
- An average flight from SOU to Dallas takes 17 hr. 20 min with two stops.
- The shortest flight from MAN to Dallas Fort Worth is 13hr 25 min via LHR
- From EDI to DFW takes 14hrs 20 min with one stopover at Heathrow
- The quickest flight from Cardiff to DFW takes 16 hrs. 26 min with two stops.
- BHX to Dallas takes 14hr 10min on average with one stopover.
- Flight schedules may change depending upon layover durations and flight connections.
When is the cheapest time to book flights to Dallas?
Airfares drop quickly, and accommodations are readily available during the less crowded times. The optimum time to fly is during the off-season months, as recommended by Travelhouseuk experts. As Christmas and the holiday season see a spike in airfares, it is better to book at least three weeks in advance. It is also wise to be flexible with your travel dates. Travelling sometime after the holidays will get will also get you lowered ticket prices. As tourists are scarce in the first few months of the year, it is naturally the best time to explore the city most.
Which airlines offer cheap tickets to Dallas from the UK?
American Airlines, British Airways, and Virgin Atlantic often offer cheap airfares on London to Dallas flights. Other airlines also provide specially reduced fares at different times of the year. Booking vigilantly to travel during the comparatively quiet months, reduces the load on your wallet. As of January, a return ticket for London to Dallas flights can be acquired for as low as £583, provided one is flexible with their travel dates.
Flights to Dallas with British Airways:
Providing a prime share of UK to Dallas flights, British Airways is indeed the best choice when flying. The airline is one of the most popular among tourists and locals alike. With 3 to 5 direct flights departing daily from London, it provides services every day of the week. BA also offers the best round-trip airfares, so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of booking flights time and again. A flight from LHR to DFW is available at around £583 with one-stopover. Airfares are ever fluctuating, so it is better to book in advance to secure reasonable prices and seats.
American Airlines flights to Dallas:
One of the most frequent and reputed service providers for London to Dallas flights, AA garners excellent services to its guests. The airline has built quite a name for itself, as it is one of the most preferred by passengers on London to Dallas flights. It provides 3 to 4 non-stop flights from London to DFW daily, which takes 10 hrs. 30 min on average. Departures are available from Edinburgh, Cardiff, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, London, and all major UK airports. Flight schedules may change according to seasonal trends. Anon-stop flight from LHR to DFW is available at £583 pounds in January .
What are the popular connecting cities when flying to Dallas from the UK?
Although a significant share of direct flights is available from London to Dallas, other destinations in the UK are catered by connecting flights. When travelling long-haul, the selection of stopovers determines how comfortable your journey will be. Frequent fliers know how to utilize their time in-between flights most effectively. Opting for a city with the most to offer ensures that you will not get bored while waiting to catch your next flight. The most visited cities include:
LHR: One of the most frequented, and sometimes default stopover for the UK to Dallas flights London Heathrow airport is always buzzing. From endless European Café’s and British cuisines, to live music; it provides high entertainment value. With plenty of lounges and brand options at the duty-free to choose from, your time will be well spent. You can even visit the art gallery, or take a quick shower to refresh yourself. If you have a layover to consider, then why not visit the historical monuments in London, or take a quick tour? There are ample sightseeing opportunities available.
AMS: Stopping in the dynamic Amsterdam, even for a little while, will be a stay to remember. You can visit the 24-hr library, have a brief rest and shower at the airport hotel, or even get a day pass at the fitness spa. With unlimited options of bars, restaurants, and café’s, you will have food selections from all international delights. You can also take a short nap at the airport or explore the nearby vicinity. If you have time on your hands, do take a canal tour of the city’s whereabouts. You also have the option to visit the magnificent museums here.
Which airlines provide Business Class flights to Dallas from London?
For added luxury and a blissful journey, Business Class flights are often preferred by frequent fliers. As they cost extra, everyone wishes to opt for an airline that caters superb facilities. British Airways and American Airlines provide the best Business Class flight services one can choose. Nothing compares to world-class cuisine, added leg-room, more luggage space, and exclusive lounge access. With all the perks of an upgraded flight, you, your family, friends, and colleagues can enjoy a marvellous experience. Airfares for Business Class are starting from £3000. If you book early, it is possible to acquire great deals at the right times. Which why the Travelhouseuk team recommends booking about a month beforehand to get the best value of your money spent.
How can Travelhouseuk get me Low-cost flights to Dallas?
Always bringing UK clients first-class service, the Travelhouseuk team prides itself over a decade of travel industry experience. We make your booking process as seamless as possible, so you have a peaceful journey. Providing facilities competitive and parallel to the travel market, we plan out every detail of your trip. We also accommodate specially reserved seats for last-minute fliers, particularly during the holidays. Our representatives combine their vast experience with ideal travel times, to bring you forth exceptional and limited deals. So, why wait? Call us now on our hotline: 020 3137 1339, for your reservation. Be sure to stay connected with us on our social platforms for the latest news and airfare packages.
When is the best time to visit Dallas?
Dallas enjoys the status of the type of destination that is visited all year-round. Its wide range of climes allows frequent visitors. With hot summers ranging up to 36 degrees Celsius and in winters dropping below 1 degree Celsius, temperatures vary greatly. The fall months receive heavy rains and tourism is slower. Spring is relatively warm and best for outdoor activities. The peak tourist season is usually the summer months, between June and Aug. The ending winter and beginning spring months see lesser crowds. The best time to visit is in the early last quarter or late first quarter of the year.
Which airports in Dallas do UK flights land on?
International flights to Dallas are served by Dallas Fort Worth International airport with a code of DFW. Fort Worth caters to the leading share of UK flights. Other airlines collaborating in connecting flights arrive at Dallas Love Field (DAL) airport as well.DAL is located about 6 miles away from downtown, while DFW is around 16 miles away from the city centre.
How to get to DFW airport from Dallas city?
- Dallas transport network is mainly catered by the Dallas Area Rapid Transit or DART.
- DFW Airport has its very own high-speed transport network. All terminals (A through E) are linked via the Skylink train or shuttle bus/ van service.
- The DART rail Orange line connects the airport to Dallas city seven days a week.
- The Trinity railway express runs from Monday to Saturday and costs $5 for a day pass.
- Rental cars/taxis are available, which take around 25 minutes from Dallas
- DART buses are also available for a day to pass at $6 and serve Heritage Crossing Station and Southwestern Medical District.
- Public transport and cabs are available from Dallas Love Field airport as well and cost around 3 pounds for a day pass.
What is the best way to get around in Dallas?
- You can walk or drive around the city, particularly in the tourist neighbourhoods
- DART connects all the major areas of the city, including Downtown and West end. Each type of line (Red, Orange, Blue, and Green) has its specific route and stops
- You can choose to drive or rent a car provided by local companies like Silvercar, Advantage, Avis, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
- Light rail connections are available with two-hour or day passes.
- The DART trains and buses operate from 5 a.m. to midnight.
- The M-line or McKinney Avenue Trolley is a famous tram that runs via the Art district and is free of cost
- You can also get an Uber or rideshare to any part of the city.
What are the best hotels near DFW airport?
Dallas houses a wide range of 5-star hotels, to budget-friendly B n B’s. Depending upon the traveller’s choice, there will always be a variety to choose from. The options most preferred, and in close vicinity to the airport include:
- Hayatt Place Dallas Park Central
- Oyo Hotel Dallas Love Field
- Wyndham Dallas Suites – Park Central
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas - Addison Galleria
- Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites
- Grand Hayatt Hotel DFW Airport Dallas
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central
What are the best tourist attractions in Dallas?
The deep-rooted history and authenticity of culture in Dallas affords it a unique position to attract people from across the globe. The attractions here are never-ending, and there’s something to do around every corner for every age group. Some of the most famed places include:
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Sixth Floor Museum
- Dallas Uptown and Food and Culture Tours
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- The Dallas World Aquarium
- Dallas Museum of Art and Art District
- Reunion Tower
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
- Deep Ellum
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate