Cheap flights to Las Vegas
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 350.12
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Las Vegas
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Las Vegas from UK?
- British Airways
- United Airlines
- Air France
- Austrian Airlines
- Delta AirLines
- Air Canada
- Brussels Airline
- American Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
How long is the flight to Las Vegas from UK?
- The indirect flight from London Heathrow to Las Vegas is 13 to 17 hours long, and this duration heavily depends on the airline you chose. The aeroplane would reach the destination via Denver, Paris or Washington D.C.
- The flight to Las Vegas from Manchester is 15 to 17 hours long. The trip may take a stopover at Atlanta, London or New York.
- The flights that are starting their journey at Birmingham’s BHX and going to Las Vegas take 14 to 16 hours to reach their destination. The flight might stopover at Frankfurt, London or Zurich.
- The journey from London Gatwick to Las Vegas has a flight duration range from 11 to 15 hours. The flight stops over at New York.
Are there any direct flights to Las Vegas from UK?
As a popular tourist destination, Las Vegas is served by many airlines willing to provide direct flights from London Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. These airlines include Delta Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Iberia, American Airlines and Finnair. The direct trip from London to Las Vegas lasts for only 10 hours.
What are the major international airports in Las Vegas?
McCarran International Airport (LAS) serves the city of Las Vegas as the primary international commercial airport to the city. The airport is situated very close to the Las Vegas Strip, and the famous Caesar’s Palace is not 5 kilometres away from the airport. Every year about 50 million passengers use the airport’s facilities that include automated people movers and four busy runways.
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Las Vegas?
The cheapest time to visit the city is in October. Las Vegas is famous for its casinos and clubs and thus attracts many fun seekers and tourists even in June and July when the temperature can regularly go beyond 35°C. The cheapest time, therefore, is in October and November, before the holiday season starts. Not only the weather is pleasant, but the hotels and airfare are cheaper as well during this period. This is a classic case of lower the demand lower the price. If you want an even economical deal, plan your vacation such that there are fewer weekends during your stay. The days between Tuesdays to Thursdays are the cheapest for a British traveller on a budget.
What are the entry requirements to Las Vegas for British travellers?
The entry requirements for British travellers to the US are straightforward. Please have your valid ePassport attested by the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation) to apply for the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Through the VWP the British passport holder would be able to remain in the US for up to 90 days. Usually, British VWP applicants do get the Visa provided that the traveller does not have a significant criminal history, is not a dual national of Iran, Iraq, Sudan or Syria and has not been to Libya, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan or Syria since March 2011.
What is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
The Hoover Dam on the Colorado River has transformed the Las Vegas valley into a comfortable oasis right in the middle of the Mojave Desert. Despite this landscape transformation, the city still experiences hot summers and mild winters. Therefore, the best time to visit Las Vegas is from March to May and then from October to November. The temperature fluctuates between 26°C to 32°C during the above mentioned period. However, it is not the only time Las Vegas gets a lot of visitors. The winter time can be a bit chilly but even then the holidays bring many tourists to the Sin City Area of Las Vegas for entertainment and recreation. The city touts itself as the entertainment capital of the world, and there is always a constant presence of travellers and weekend escapees in Las Vegas.
What are the major landmarks in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is the city of luxurious pleasures. The city is renowned for its casinos, clubs and flashy nightlife. All the major ‘hotel destinations’ are situated on the 6.8 kilometre Las Vegas Strip having the most massive and grandest hotels in the world.
- The Bellagio is a hotel, casino and a resort on the Vegas Strip. It is one of the grandest hotels in the city and is famous for the dancing fountains in front of the main building. The Bellagio has 935 rooms and large casino halls. Many professional poker players head to this luxury hotel for tournaments and master-players gambling events. Apart from that, the resort houses more than a dozen restaurants; two of them are Michelin star restaurants praised by food critics and led by talented chefs. The Bellagio has its own botanical gardens and a gallery holding the casino’s fine art collection. The Bellagio’s fine art gallery displays artwork form Van Gogh and Monet amongst others.
- The MGM Grand Las Vegas is the largest hotel in the United States and has 6,800 rooms. The renovation of the MGM was complete in 2013, which gave the hotels a newer contemporary look. The MGM Grand has remained true to the Hollywood theme and bedazzled the guests with performances and theme parks. The gambling floor is one of the largest in the city with slot machines that range from one cent to a thousand dollars. The MGM also hosts several comedy clubs, the David Copperfield Theatre and the MGM Grand Garden Arena, where many sporting events are arranged often.
- One of the landmarks of the city is the Luxor Las Vegas, which defines the city’s skyline. The Luxor takes its name from the old Egyptian city of Luxor. The hotel was constructed in the shape of an enormous black pyramid along with many obelisks and the Sphinx. The building has the largest atrium in the world and a total of 4,400 rooms. Encircling the pyramid hotel is the “River Nile” on which guests are often seen sailing. The newly renovated eSports Arena is a luxurious enclosure for gaming. The Luxor’s beam of light that zaps from the apex of the pyramid can be seen for miles off.
Which events and festivals are celebrated in Las Vegas?
There are plenty of beer festivals taking place in the first three months of the year. The best one, however, is the ‘Great Vegas Festival of Beer’ where one hundred breweries present their beers for the tasting. In May, the Uncork’d festival converges the masters of the culinary world on to Las Vegas for a grand dinner party. In June, the Electric Daisy Carnival is a dance party not to be missed by people visiting Las Vegas. Partygoers and electronica enthusiasts punch the air at the carnival with every beat. In October, the Rise Lantern Festival watches thousands of lanterns floating into the sky; each one is a prayer for world peace.
What are the transportation options available to tourists within Las Vegas?
Even though overhead bridges and underground tunnels connect most Strip destinations in the city, resorts like the MGM Grand and Tropicana are quite vast. In order to move from one hotel to the next, chose the complementary rail shuttle that runs between these resorts and abstains from walking in the sun. The Monorail that runs on the eastern side of the Las Vegas Strip has a stop at each of the Strip properties. One way ticket is for $5 and a day pass on the monorail costs $15. Though it is not the fastest way through the casino, it indeed is the cheapest. If you are in a hurry, please use a taxi or get a rental car. Buses are also an economical means of transport within Las Vegas. A two-hour bus pass is available only for $6.
Which five-star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is probably the first place in the world that coined the term ‘hotel destination’. The grand hotels of the city are not just a place for the tourist to crash for the night; they are amassing a world of pleasures and curiosities. Select the hotel of your liking from the list below.
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- The Venetian Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- ARIA Resort & Casino
- The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
- The weather is hot, so it is advised to wear tops and sundresses.
- Keep yourself hydrated and protected from the sun.
- Everything in Las Vegas is open 24 hours.
- There are a lot of pedestrians in Las Vegas so make sure you are careful when walking around.