Cheap one-way & return flights to Chicago from London
Flights from Chicago to London
How to book the cheapest flight to Chicago?
People who manage to secure the cheapest flights know no special hack other than to act fast to book the flash flight deals. Putting it simply, all you need is to trust your travel agent to do the homework for you. You can also consider different airlines and airport options to check whether the flight difference is noticeable or not. Also, we advise you to be flexible with your departure date to and pick a seat when it’s lowest. Generally, weekdays have cheaper flight deals than on the weekends. If you need tricks for further reduction, feel free to get in touch with us anytime.
How do I book cheap flights to Chicago with flexible rebooking options?
British Airways, American Airlines, Lufthansa are well-reputed airlines which accommodate passengers if they wish to change or cancel their flight. Various policies are being introduced to cater to the flight needs of travellers. Please confirm the airline’s flexible rebooking option with your travel consultant at the time of booking.
Airlines that operate flights to Chicago
- British Airways: British Airways offer flights to Chicago from Heathrow throughout the week.
- Lufthansa: Non-stop daily flights to Chicago from London are available.
- Austrian Airlines: Austrian Airlines also operate direct flight from Heathrow to Chicago.
- American Airlines: Departing Heathrow, American Airlines also offer direct flights to Chicago.
- United Airlines: Daily direct flights to Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Fin Air: Fly direct from Heathrow to Chicago (ORD) on a daily flight options.
- Iberia: Heathrow to Chicago (ORD) also operate direct flights seven days a week.
- Delta Airlines: Daily flights to Chicago (O'Hare International Airport) from Heathrow Airport are available for booking.
How long is the flight to Chicago from different UK airports?
- Fly to Chicago (ORD) from Heathrow Airport (LHR) with BA: 8 hours and 35 minutes
- London to Chicago (ORD) Flights with United Airlines: 8 hours and 40 minutes
- Fly with American Airlines from Heathrow to Chicago (ORD): 8 hours and 35 minutes
- Flights to Chicago (ORD) from UK (Manchester) with American Airlines : 8 hours and 35 minutes
- UK (Birmingham) to Chicago (ORD) with Delta Airlines via Amsterdam: 10 hours and 54 minutes
Are there any direct flights to Chicago from UK?
Yes, you can find direct flights to Chicago from UK daily. British Airways, American Airlines, United Airlines and Lufthansa are the key operators of non-stop Chicago flights. The shortest flight from London to Chicago is 7 hours and 30 minutes. For availability and bookings, please contact our travel agents.
How much is the cheapest flight to Chicago from Heathrow?
The cheapest flight to Chicago from Heathrow is available for a price starting at 365 GBP. The prices are expected to vary based on seasonal demand. However, you can reserve your cheap flights to Chicago by booking in advance.
Can I pay for Chicago flights in instalments?
You can pay for Chicago flights in installments by choosing Fly Now Pay Later program. It allows you to book your Chicago flights by paying an initial deposit. You can adjust the remaining amount into monthly instalments for a period of up to 12 months.
Business Class Flights to Chicago:
Business Class flights to Chicago provide an extra level of comfort than Economy Class flights. A few hundred pounds spent will ensure the VIP treatment from the first greeting until you reach your destination. Extra leg space, choice of meals, and excess baggage are also some of the prominent features of Business Class flights. British Airways, American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Airlines and Fin Air offer exclusive flight deals to Chicago. An average price of 1500 GBP for a business class ticket to Chicago is considered a fair deal.
What is the best time to visit Chicago?
Chicago sees the charm of all four seasons during the year from chilly winters to scorching summers. Spring displays milder weather from May to October with an average between 12 degrees to 21 degrees. However, it is not certainly the cheapest time for flights, hotels and entertainment. The best flight deals for Chicago are found in winters. Airlines and hotels slash their prices to accommodate more passengers during the low tourist season.
What are the top tourist points in Chicago?
- Millennium Park: Head over to the Millennium Park and experience the Jay Pritzker Pavilion which is an outdoor wonder. Venue for many important events and concerts, this pavilion is without doubt the biggest attraction of the park.
- Michigan Avenue: Visit Chicago to view one of the most beautiful boulevards in America, the Michigan Avenue is located on the northern part of the Chicago River. It houses innumerable galleries, luxury shops and many other boutiques that will ignite shopping spree. The Hancock Center and the Tribune Tower makes this avenue even more spectacular.
- Shakespeare Theatre: Amidst the world’s famous tourist point, take a trip to the seven stories Shakespeare Theatre is not only pleasing to the eyes because of its exterior however; it hosts some of the most beautifully staged performances. The glass curtain walled theatre can sear over 500 people and also has a flexible black box.
- Garfield Park Conservatory: A part from the museums and skyscrapers, Nature lovers usually plan a short trip to the historic botanical gardens. The wide collection of flora and fauna makes it the prime destination of natural landscapes and beauties.
Where to stay in Chicago?
Chicago offers a range of accommodation options catering to the varied tastes and budget preferences of people across the globe. Of the high-end category; Chicago boasts of some of the world's most luxurious hotel towers known for their extravagant living topped with an impeccable service. Chicago is also home to an abundance of some of the leading international chain of luxury hotels and resorts so it makes it easy to find accommodation in one of your favourite hotel chains. Hotel towers near the riverfront, the airport and some of Chicago's known attractions are easy to find. Many family-friendly properties are also scattered throughout downtown. Rooms usually come with an indulgent view of the surrounding skyscrapers of the city. Moreover, a vigilant and timely booking may help you find some of the finest accommodation in lowest rates possible.
How to get to the Chicago city center from the airport?
An efficient and modern train network, from the Blue Line of the CTA's 'L', departs the terminal from an underground station. These trains connect the airport to the Loop and the West Side of Chicago city. Shuttle and bus centre is located on the ground level of the Main Parking Garage that can also easily be accessed via the pedestrian tunnels from Terminal 1, 2, and 3. Regional buses to Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin also operate from this bus center. Taxis and limo service also operate from outside of Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Fares charged by the taxicabs are approximately $35 to $40 to downtown Chicago. Many Car rental agencies also have their booths at the airport. This will be a more convenient option if your stay in the city is for a longer period of time.
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate