020 3137 1339
Cheap flights to Chicago
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Chicago
- Iceland Air
- Thomas Cook Airlines
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- British Airways
- Swiss Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air Canada
- Fin Air
- Iberia Air
- Delta Airlines
- Fly to Chicago (ORD) from Heathrow Airport (LHR) with BA: 8 hours and 35 minutes
- London to Chicago (ORD) Flights with United Airlines: 8 hours and 40 minutes
- Fly with American Airlines from Heathrow to Chicago (ORD): 8 hours and 35 minutes
- Flights to Chicago (ORD) from UK (Manchester) with American Airlines : 8 hours and 35 minutes
- UK (Birmingham) to Chicago (ORD) with Delta Airlines via Amsterdam: 10 hours and 54 minutes
- American Airlines: Return flights to Chicago from UK are scheduled for seven days a week from Monday to Sunday.
- United Airlines: With UA, fly to Chicago on daily basis.
- British Airways: BA undertakes regular flights to Chicago from UK.
- Swiss Airlines: Fly with LX, on any given day of the week.
- Virgin Atlantic: VS is a great facilitator of one-stop cheap flights to Chicago from London Heathrow.
- Delta Airlines: Daily flights to Chicago (O'Hare International Airport) from Heathrow Airport are available for booking.
- KLM: KLM makes regular flights to Chicago (ORD) from Heathrow Airport.
- Air Canada: Flights to Chicago are operated on all the seven days of the week.
- American Airlines: Avail flights to Chicago (ORD) from UK (Manchester Airport) on any given day of the week.
- British Airways: BA offers flights to Chicago from UK (MAN) through all the days of the week.
- KLM: With KL, One stop flights may be opted to fly from Manchester to Chicago on any of the seven days of the week.
- Iberia Air: Flight Connections are scheduled on regular basis for flights to Chicago from UK.
British Airways, American Airlines and United Airlines are the most-preferred airlines for direct flights to Chicago from UK.
- British Airways allow you to carry checked in baggage which includes 1 bag of 23 kg for adults in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each for Business Class flights.
- In adherence to standard baggage allowance of American Airlines, Checked in baggage of 23 kg is allowed with an Economy Class ticket, whereas if you choose to travel in Business Class flights or First Class then you can take 2 and 3 bags weighing 23 kg each respectively.
- While flying with Delta Air, you may carry two bags of23 kg each in Basic Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class, which is also known as Delta Premium Class.
- Iberia Air mentions the standard baggage to be a bag of 23 kg such that an economy class traveller can carry a single bag where as Business Class may opt to pack as much as they can in 2 standard bags only.
- KLM, following the baggage allowance standardization, would take up to 1 bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class.
- If you choose to fly with United Airlines, standard baggage allowance is 23 kg for United Economy and 32 kg for United Business Class.
- While providing the best of in-flight entertainment, Iceland Air allows Economy Class travellers to carry one bag of 23 kg; Economy Comfort lets you take 2 bags of 23 kg whereas 2 bags of 32 kg are permitted in Saga Class.
- With Virgin Atlantic, your baggage allowance is expected to be 1 bag of 23 kg for Economy Class. 2 bags of 23 kg for Premium Economy and 3 bags of 32 kg for Business Class.
Known to be one of the largest cities of the US, Chicago rests near the Lake Michigan in Illinois. The bold and fascinating architecture that dots the city and the ever rising skyscrapers are some of the attractions that Chicago is popular for.
- Skyscrapers: The iconic skyscrapers include the John Hancock Center which rises to over 1400 feet and following its lead are the Willis Tower and the neo Gothic Tribune Tower making its mark on the skyline of the city. Another spectacular, Willis Tower Sky Deck provides a stunning view of the entire city and its marvelous architecture.
- Museums: Explore the wide range of museums that make this city stand apart from the rest.The extensive collection of the Art Institute houses more than three hundred thousand pieces of treasure. Known to be one of the best museums in the world, the Art Institute of Chicago is a must visit for those who crave art and literature. Yet another popular, the Museum of Science and Industry is one of the most impressive museums of Chicago. With a collection of over 20 million artifacts, Columbian Museum of Chicago covers a variety of disciplines. In addition to that, Oriental Institute Museum is another jewel of the city which is dedicated solely to archeology and displays some of the most unique pieces taken from Egypt, Turkey, Sudan and many other countries.
- Millennium Park: Head over to the Millennium Park and experience the Jay Pritzker Pavilion which is an outdoor wonder. Venue for many important events and concerts, this pavilion is without doubt the biggest attraction of the park.
- Michigan Avenue: Visit Chicago to view one of the most beautiful boulevards in America, the Michigan Avenue is located on the northern part of the Chicago River. It houses innumerable galleries, luxury shops and many other boutiques that will ignite shopping spree. The Hancock Center and the Tribune Tower makes this avenue even more spectacular.
- Shakespeare Theatre: Amidst the world’s famous tourist point, take a trip to the seven stories Shakespeare Theatre is not only pleasing to the eyes because of its exterior however; it hosts some of the most beautifully staged performances. The glass curtain walled theatre can sear over 500 people and also has a flexible black box.
- Garfield Park Conservatory: A part from the museums and skyscrapers, Nature lovers usually plan a short trip to the historic botanical gardens. The wide collection of flora and fauna makes it the prime destination of natural landscapes and beauties.
Chicago O'Hare International Airport offers a number of convenient and efficient transport options.
B y Train: An efficient and modern train network, from the Blue Line of the CTA's 'L', departs the terminal from an underground station. These trains connect the airport to the Loop and the West Side of Chicago city. The underground station for the trains can be accessed via the pedestrian tunnels from Terminals 1, 2, and 3. CTA rides also boasts to be one of the easiest and cheapest modes of reaching the airport as it doesn’t entail extra charges charged for parking or taxis.By Shuttle and Bus Services
Shuttle and bus centre is located on the ground level of the Main Parking Garage that can also easily be accessed via the pedestrian tunnels from Terminal 1, 2, and 3. Regional buses to Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin also operate from this bus center. Shuttle service companies connect the airport to downtown Chicago and usually charge an approximate of $15 to $25 for a one-way ride to/from downtown Chicago.By Taxis
Taxis and limo service also operate from outside of Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Fares charged by the taxicabs are approximately $35 to $40 to downtown Chicago.By Renting a Car
Many Car rental agencies also have their booths at the airport. This will be a more convenient option if your stay in the city is for a longer period of time.
Chicago offers a range of accommodation options catering to the varied tastes and budget preferences of people across the globe. Chicago hotels are also frequently rated as one of the best in the world. Of the high-end category; Chicago boasts of some of the world's most luxurious hotel towers known for their extravagant living topped with an impeccable service. Chicago is also home to an abundance of some of the leading international chain of luxury hotels and resorts so it makes it easy to find accommodation in one of your favourite hotel chains. Hotel towers near the riverfront, the airport and some of Chicago's known attractions are easy to find. Few top-notch h five star hotels are listed here;
- Conrad Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel
- Park Hyatt
- The Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Four Season Hotel
Downtown Chicago is where you will find a wide range of hotels to choose from. Many family-friendly properties are also scattered throughout downtown. Rooms usually come with an indulgent view of the surrounding skyscrapers of the city. Moreover, a vigilant and timely booking may help you find some of the finest accommodation in lowest rates possible. Last minute bookings are highly discouraged though.
- Always consider using the train (EI) for travelling within the city. It is cost-effective and also offers you some of the best views of the city.
- Travelling during the summer months is advisable especially if you're seeking some beach action.
- Visiting the famed Navy Pier can get quite expensive. Expect it also to be very crowded during the summers.
- Make sure you check upon the prevalent weather in Chicago during your intended days of travel and pack accordingly. Winters in Chicago can get extremely chilly while summers hot. Be sure to pack your sunblocks and hats if travelling during the summer months.