Are there any travel restrictions on flights to Miami due to coronavirus, or COVID-19?
Although commercial flights have resumed after coronavirus pandemic, British Nationals holding US Visa are still subject to entry restrictions at Miami International Airport. However, if you are an eligible passenger, you are still required to self-isolate for 14 days to ensure the health and safety standards in the USA. As the situation keeps on changing, please acquire updates from GOV.UK
How do I book cheap flights to Miami with flexible booking options?
British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines are among top airlines which offer cheap flights to Miami with flexible booking options. Flexible booking options enable you to book a ticket with an extended validity of one year so you can reschedule your travel dates if needed. Besides, you can also change the destination and passenger information as per the ticket conditions. Please confirm the respective airline’s policy at the time of booking.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Miami?
The cheapest month to fly to Miami is September whereas the peak travelling season is March and May. Book your tickets beforehand to be sure of cheapest flights during the off-peak season. Also, you can search and compare flight prices of different airlines to get hold of the cheapest ticket to Miami.
Which airlines operate flights to Miami from the UK?
- British Airways: British Airways offer daily direct flights to Miami from London Heathrow.
- American Airlines: You have an option to fly nonstop from Heathrow to Miami regularly.
- Virgin Atlantic: Virgin flights to Miami are also well-sought after for direct service.
- Air France: Air France’ regular flights to Miami (MIA) are also popular for making shortest one-stop connection.
- Iberia: You can avail Miami flights via Madrid from the UK on any day of the week.
- Delta Airlines: Delta Airlines offer LHR-MIA flights via Orlando.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines operate flights to Miami from London via Istanbul.
How long is the flight to Miami from the UK?
- Non stop flight from London Heathrow to Miami:10 hours
- Flights to Miami from Manchester: 12 hours and 16 minutes
- Glasgow to Miami flights including stopover: 13 hours
- Birmingham to Miami flights including a short stopover: 11 hours and 50 minutes
- Edinburgh to Miami (MIA): 11 hours and 50 minutes hours.
Which UK airports fly direct to Miami?
If you are looking to fly direct to Miami, London Heathrow is the only option for you. All other UK airports offer one-stop flight connections on your flights to Miami. Departing Heathrow, Virgin Atlantic flights to Miami require 10 hours and 15 minutes whereas BA covers Heathrow to Miami distance in ten hours approximately.
Which airlines offer direct flights to Miami from London?
British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and American Airlines offer direct flights to Miami from London Heathrow. The shortest flight connection takes nearly ten hours on their long haul direct flights. If you are departing from any other UK airport, you will have a brief touchdown at either Heathrow or airline’s hub airport.
Miami flights with American Airlines:
American Airlines offer best-value airfare tickets to their customers when travelling to the United States. As Miami is a pop culture hub, frequent flights are readily available. In partnership with British Airways, 5 AA flights operate daily between London and Miami. The airline also offers flights from other major airports in the UK like Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, New Castle, and Aberdeen, with stopovers at LHR or LGW. There are over 50 flights a week, on average connecting London to Miami.
What is the cheapest return flight price to Miami from London?
Last-minute flights can be a burden on your budget; therefore, it is advisable to book well in advance. Economic round trip flights are available when booked at least 60 days before departure. If you’re flying to Miami in 2020 or for Christmas holidays, then now is the right time to book your flights. The best package as of December, is nearly 318 pounds with one stopover, from LHR to MIA
Best Business Class flights to Miami:
When travelling for work, a little luxury is necessary to have a relaxing trip. Business-Class flights are so expensive these days, but if booked beforehand, they can be availed with all their offered amenities. New Year’s or Christmas flights are often fully booked in the Economy. Opting for Business Class ensures your comfort, extra services, baggage space, and a lot less jet-lag when on a long-haul flight. Top airlines like American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Finnair, and Delta Airlines; all offer excellent last-minute flight deals. Business-class flights to Miami, as of Jan 2020, are provided by Norwegian Air and Tap Portugal at around 2000 pounds, depending on dates.
What is the cheapest time to visit Miami?
Miami has agreeable weather all year round, so tourists are flooding in during all months of the year. High season usually lasts from May to July, with temperatures around 33 degrees Celsius. The offseason is near the end of the year; in the beginning few months of the new year, so it is advisable to visit in the first quarter. As winter is ending and it’s the beginning of spring, Miami has optimum temperatures for tourism, around 28 degrees in the daytime. Peak season tends to see a rise in airfares. Pre-booking will ensure cheaper flights if you’re spending Christmas 2019 in Miami. Travelhouseuk also caters to last-minute flight deals for comfort travelling and budget management.
How can Travelhouseuk get me low-cost flights to Miami?
With our expert knowledge and hands-on experiences, we find you the low-cost flights to Miami in no time. Travelhouseuk offers seamless services to all its clients, ensuring all customer requirements are met. Our travel agents know how to scour for the best deals by comparing all available option and find you the top offers on flights to Miami. As airfares are ever-changing, we recommend that you book in advance to catch a good deal. Call now to make your reservations and get your trip sorted in your own budget with travelhouseuk.
Which airport serves international flights to Miami?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
MIA is the main airport in Florida, located 6 miles away from central Miami, and 8 miles from Downtown. The airport has three terminals; North (Blue), Central (Yellow), and South (Red). It has concourses D, E, F, G, H, J; each terminal has three levels and is connected via walkways to form a semi-circle. A sky train and shuttle bus service are also available to take passengers to various levels.
- The famous sightseeing spots include Miami Beach, Art Deco District, Little Havana, Jungle Island and Miami Seaquarium.
- Miami's South Beach is where you will find one of the highest concentrations of luxury hotels of the country in general, boasting picturesque ocean-views.
- A free trolley service runs between certain popular spots in Miami like Little Havana, Miami Beach, Coral Gables, etc. They frequent every 15 minutes or so, from morning 8 to midnight.
- Miami airport is connected to the City centre by car, bus, train, or commercial shuttle. Although MIA is readily accessible, the airport buses are the most economical and popular.