Cheap one-way & return flights to Catania from London
Which Are The Popular Airlines Flying To Catania?
- British Airways
- Swiss Air
- Air France
- Norwegian Air International
Are There Any Direct Flights To Catania From The UK?
Yes, there are direct flights to Catania available from the UK. Direct flights for Catania are operated from the London Gatwick Airport and the Manchester Airport. British Airways, Norwegian Air International, and easyJet are the operating airlines from London Gatwick.
British Airways operates two flights on Sunday and one flight on all other days of the week. EasyJet operates two flights every Wednesday and Saturday. On other days, the airline only operates one direct flight to Catania. Norwegian Air International operates a single flight every Saturday.
From Manchester, easyJet operates four flights per week, one flight every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
What Is The Flight Duration From The UK To Catania?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Catania is 4 hours and 20 minutes with Swiss Air. The flight is via Geneva.
- Non-stop flights from London Gatwick to Catania take 3 hours and 10 minutes minimum. Non-stop flights to Catania are offered by British Airways, Norwegian Air International, and easyJet.
- The minimum flight duration from Manchester to Catania is 3 hours and 20 minutes on a non-stop flight with easyJet. The shortest connecting flight is operated by Swiss Air, which takes 5 hours and 10 minutes and flies via Zurich.
- From Birmingham to Catania, the total flight duration is 5 hours and 15 minutes with KLM. The flight includes a brief layover in Amsterdam.
- From Edinburgh, it takes at least 5 hours and 10 minutes to reach Catania on a connecting flight with Swiss Air. The airline flies via Zurich.
Can I Book Cheap Flights To Catania With British Airways?
Yes, TravelHouseUK offers you the cheapest flights to Catania with British Airways, both direct and indirect. British Airways, the popular choice for flights to Catania, operates from the London Heathrow Airport, the London Gatwick Airport, and the Edinburgh Airport. Direct flights are only offered from the Gatwick Airport. Get the latest updates on deals and discounts on British Airways and Catania flights by subscribing to our newsletter. Why not join us on Facebook? Whether it is a return-flight or a one-way ticket that you want, all you need to do is to leave us a query, and we will work out an itinerary that meets your needs.
When Can I Book The Cheapest Flights To Catania?
Catania is a year-round destination for tourists and holidaymakers; however, festivities die down a little from November to mid-December. If you are to book the cheapest flights to Catania, this is the period you are most likely to score in. Indeed, there are flash sales now and then, but these are too random and too sudden. You can keep track of those offers by signing up for our TravelHouseUK newsletter, or by staying in touch through social media. But during the off-peak season, chances of a 24-hour sale flashing up or some holiday package exclusively targeting those low-season dates increase significantly.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Catania?
The Catania Fontanarossa Airport is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Catania from the UK. The airport, having an IATA code CTA, is the second largest airport facility in Sicily. Only 6 kilometres from the airport, the city centre is easily accessible by taxi or a shuttle bus. The airport terminal is divided into two levels, the main-level being reserved exclusively for arrivals. Both levels house several duty-free shops and concession stands, however Level 1 features more amenities as the Main Level has mainly flight-related services.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Catania?
- Mount Etna (volcano and ski resort)
- Cathedral of Sant'Agata
- The Elephant Fountain (or Fontana dell'Elefante)
- Teatro Massimo Bellini Opera House
- Via Etnea (shopping and nightlife)
- Cyclopean Isles
- Butterfly House
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate