Cheap flights to Cagliari
Tourists are always in search of cheap flights to Cagliari, a Mediterranean paradise with multicultural wonders. The colossal historic architectures speak of cultures gone by with modern influences. Majestic domes, castles, towers, beaches, and even an ancient amphitheatre; there are endless attractions in this medieval city. For a calm and serene experience, visit the pure blue waters of Poetto beach.
Are you tired of expensive airfares on flights to Cagliari? Then call Travelhouseuk today to get unmatched ticket prices, whenever you want to travel. Airlines connect Cagliari to the UK with both direct and connecting flights.
Recent searches for return flights to Cagliari 2020/2021
Which airlines offer flights to Cagliari?
- British Airways
- Air France
Which airlines provide non-stop flights to Cagliari from the UK?
Direct flights between Cagliari and the UK are available from London airports. As of now, direct flights are catered by EasyJet and Ryanair. Departures for connecting flights are available from Edinburgh, Manchester, London, Birmingham and all major UK cities.
What is the duration for UK to Cagliari flights?
- A direct flight takes around three hours depending upon departure city
- The shortest connecting flight from Manchester MAN to CAG takes 6hrs 30 min on average
- Edinburgh EDI to Cagliari takes about 6 hrs. with two stops
- Glasgow to CAG takes 7hrs for a short flight
- The shortest flight to CAG from Bristol BRS takes 5hrs 35 min with a self-transfer and one stopover
- From Birmingham BHX to CAG takes about 6hrs. 10 min
- Aberdeen ABZ to Cagliari takes around 6hrs. 50 min with two stops.
How long does a flight take to reach Cagliari from London?
- Cagliari is around 970 miles away from London
- The shortest direct flight takes 2hrs 45 min from London Stansted STD to CAG
- From London City LCY to CAG takes 4hrs 5 min with one stopover
- A flight from LHR to CAG takes 4hrs. 30 min with multiple airlines
- LGW to Cagliari takes around 6 hrs. with a self-transfer at one layover
- Departures are available from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London City, Stansted and Luton airports.
- Flight times vary subject to departure airports, stopover durations and connecting flight delays
What is the cheapest month to book flights to Cagliari from the UK?
Summer months are considered high season in Cagliari and see hordes of travellers from across the globe. Being a popular tourist destination; it is quite common to see random changes in airfares according to increasing or decreasing trends. As prices vary by season, months and even days, it is advisable to book during the off-season months, to get economical airfares. Flying during winter months and pre-booking will get you cheaper tickets. Be sure to travel with flexible dates, as a spike in rates can be seen at any time of the year.
What is the cheapest fare for a round trip flight to Cagliari from London?
As of February 2020, a round trip flight from London Stansted to CAG is available for around 30 pounds. This direct flight is offered by EasyJet and Ryanair. As specially tailored flights are limited time offers, it is better to book ahead of time, lest prices fluctuate last minute.
Cheap Ryanair flights to Cagliari:
One of the few airlines offering direct flights to Cagliari, Ryanair facilitates its customers with best-value airfares. Building a niche for itself over time, it has become one of the most favoured choices for passengers. Operating direct flights daily, the airline flies almost five times a week. Ryanair flights depart from London, Manchester, and Edinburgh, as well as other UK cities in collaboration with other airlines. A non-stop flight with Ryanair from London takes around 2hrs 45 min to reach Cagliari. Connecting flight times change with respect to stopover duration and destinations. As of Mar 2020, a direct return flight from London Stansted is available at 26 pounds.
Which airlines offer Business Class flights to Cagliari in 2020?
Travelling long-haul without jet lag seems next to impossible, but it’s quite manageable today. Business Class comforts enable a luxury filled journey without the drawbacks of a cramped economy flight. The extra amenities, luggage space, and the refreshing feeling when getting off the plane are all the more worth for paying extra. With competitive airlines offering exclusive deals, it is possible to get reasonable prices, for the usually so expensive Business Class seats. Alitalia provides elite services for passengers looking to upgrade on their travels from the UK to Cagliari. As of February 2020, a Business Class flight from LHR to CAG is available at around 325 pounds. Considering the price, who wouldn’t want to get pampered during their travels, whether flying with friends or family. You can also get reasonable airfares when seats are booked in advance.
How can Travelhouseuk ensure I get low-cost flights to Cagliari?
With the Travelhouseuk team, you and your travel plans are in good hands. The prowess of travel secrets, years of expertise, and 24hr agent assistance enables us to build a custom-made plan for you. Whether travelling for the holidays, on business, or to serve your wanderlust; our agents will hunt down the best deals. To make the most of your well-earned money, experts recommend booking three to four weeks ahead of time. This acquires your choice seats, as well as comparative fares. Do you need an urgent flight? Worry not! Travelhouseuk carves out reserve seats for all last-minute fliers too. Just call us on our hotline: 020 3137 2316, or connect with us on our social platforms.
Which airport in Cagliari caters UK flights?
Cagliari is served by Cagliari Elmas airport with a code of CAG and is situated around 7 km away from the city centre. Direct flights from London land on CAG airport. Other airports in the vicinity of Cagliari are catered by connecting flights from the UK, with one or more stops by multiple airlines. EasyJet, British Airways, Alitalia, and Air France fly to OLB and AHO as well.
What are some popular stopover cities for UK to Cagliari flights?
Long-haul flights are only as exciting as the stopovers between them. Today’s smart travellers check out the best possible options for in-between stays, to make an adventure out of their journey. As they can be very time consuming, for a fun-filled trip, stopovers are an essential choice. You can visit different cities and explore cultures all in one flight. If you’re not looking to get bored during a trip from the UK to Cagliari, here are some popular stopover options:
Milan: If you’re stopping over here, it's guaranteed that you got a great deal on your flight. This city’s transfer costs a lot less than many direct flights and is time-saving too. Stash your bags at the airport storage, and dig into the savoury Italian cuisine. Shop to your heart’s desire in the fashion hub, or catch some shut-eye at the airport lounges; there’s plenty to do here.
Amsterdam: The beautiful canal city is often the top choice of travellers. Don’t forget to visit the magnificent airport library, or enjoy a hot shower at one of the airport hotels. The international food choices at ample pubs, bars, and cafes are unlimited here. If you have more time to kill, take a tour of the impressive architecture of the city.
Paris: It’s impossible not to enjoy yourself in the city of love. The airport duty-free, airport library, exclusive lounges, and charming cafés will keep you occupied for hours. If on a more extended break, don’t miss out on the Paris Airport layover tour, which will take you through all the trademark locations in the city.
When is the best time to visit Cagliari?
Cagliari sees a peak season during summer months when temperatures are, on average, around 32 degrees Celsius. In winters temperatures drop below 10 degrees, so outdoor activities are restricted. The best time to visit would be in the early summer months for optimum weather and exploration opportunities. Water sports are more prevalent during the summer months, as the water is comfortably warm. If you don’t mind travelling in the winters, the early months of the year (Jan to April) are also feasible to fly.
How to get around in Cagliari?
- ARST bus services are available every half hour from CAG airport, with a one-way ticket costing around 1 pound per person
- You can also get a monthly pass to get around the city
- By car, getting between the city centre and the airport takes a 15-minute drive
- Taxis are available outside the terminal, with charging metres and 24hour service.
- A railway station is located on a 5-minute distance from the airport terminal, and trains leave every 20 minutes. The Trenitalia trains connect to all major cities on the island and cost 1.50 Euros to get to Piazza Matteotti.
- Premium rent-a-car services are also available to any location from the airport but must be booked in advance.
What are the best budget-friendly hotel options near Cagliari airport?
- Holiday Inn Cagliari
- Hotel Residence Ulivi e Palme
- Hotel Nautilus
- Hotel Poetto
- B&B Ramses
- T Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast Zia Maria
What are the best things to do in Cagliari?
- Take a tour to Cattedrale di Santa Maria
- Visit the Royal Palace
- Go shopping at the San Benedetto market
- Take the Old Cagliari Walking Tour
- Visit Poetto Beach
- Visit the Roman Amphitheatre
- Roam around in the beautiful Botanical gardens
- Take a tour of the Towers
- See Galleria ComunaleD'ArteModerna