Cheap flights to Sao Paulo
Recent searches for return flights to Sao Paulo 2020/2021
Which Are The Popular Airlines Flying To Sao Paulo?
- British Airways
- LATAM Airlines
- Air France
- Royal Air Maroc
Are There Any Direct Flights To Sao Paulo?
Yes, there are direct flights to Sao Paulo available from the UK. Direct flights to Sao Paulo are being operated from the London Heathrow Airport. These flights are offered by British Airways and LATAM Airlines. Both airlines offer a single daily flight to Sao Paulo. This means that there are two direct flights per day.
- Direct flights from London Heathrow to Sao Paulo take 11 hours and 45 minutes. Non-stop flights to Sao Paulo are offered by British Airways as well as LATAM Airlines. The shortest connecting flight, which is operated by Lufthansa via Frankfurt, takes 14 hours and 25 minutes.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Sao Paulo is 14 hours and 10 minutes. Royal Air Maroc is the operating airline and the flight is via Casablanca.
- From Birmingham to Sao Paulo, Lufthansa operates the shortest connecting flights. The total flight duration is 14 hours and 40 minutes and this includes the time spent in Lufthansa (for a layover).
- The total flight duration from Manchester to Sao Paulo is at least 14 hours and 10 minutes. British Airways operates these flights via London.
- The minimum flight duration from Edinburgh to Sao Paulo is 14 hours and 35 minutes with British Airways. The airline flies via London, where it stops for a brief layover.
Are Cheap Flights To Sao Paulo Available With British Airways?
Yes, cheap flights to Sao Paulo are available with British Airways, both direct and indirect. For direct flights, you must consider flying from the London Heathrow Airport. British Airways also operates connecting flights to Sao Paulo from the Heathrow Airport, but these flights are code-shared with LATAM Airlines. Indirect flights to Sao Paulo are also offered from the Manchester Airport and the Edinburgh Airport. If you wish to fly with British Airways from London Gatwick, you will only get connecting code-shared flights with other airlines.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Sao Paulo?
You can find the cheapest flights to Sao Paulo from early December to mid-February, during the summer season so to speak. The summer season is considered to be the low season for tourism which is why it is likely that you may get cheaper deals. Also, it is recommended that you make your booking at least 3 months before you depart. Stick around and you will be notified once some discount pops up or some last-minute sale is introduced. By subscribing to the TravelHouseUK newsletter, you will get to know about such deals and discounts in time.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Sao Paulo?
The Sao Paulo Airport or Guarulhos Airport, conveniently dubbed as GRU Airport, is the main receiving airport for cheap flights to Sao Paulo from the United Kingdom. In the whole of Latin America, this is the second busiest airport. Of its three terminals, the Terminal 3 is the most recently built and caters to international flights exclusively. Its IATA code is GRU and the facility is located some 27 kilometres from the city proper.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Sao Paulo?
If school holidays are the deciding factor, then you should consider planning your vacations in the July-September period. The summer school holidays in the UK will be starting from the 15th of July and ending by the 6th of September. July to September in Sao Paulo is the peak season for tourism anyways. It is winter there with a comfortable average temperature of 17 °C. If you wish to visit a little sooner, June is also a good month to travel to Sao Paulo and engage in sightseeing and sports.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Sao Paulo?
- Ibirapuera Park
- Museum of Art of Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Cathedral
- Municipal Theatre of Sao Paulo
- Monica Amusement Park
- Sao Paulo Museum of Modern Art
- Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil
- Sao Paulo Aquarium
- Edificio Italia Skyscraper and Observation Deck
- Monument to the Bandeiras
There are plenty of options for you to choose from when it comes to accommodations in the city of Sao Paulo. From indulgent luxury 5-star skyscraper hotels, to a good range of affordable hotels, lodgings and Bed and Breakfasts, Sao Paulo has all these and a whole lot more. Each district of the city has its own vibe and flavour to offer. Sleek and high-end hotel chains can be found ideally located in the city's business district whereas upmarket Jardins is just the perfect place for those looking to stay close to some of Sao Paulo's best shopping. The Consolação district is definitely not recommended for the faint-hearted as it boasts the best glamour-filled nightlife of the city. For those preferring a more relaxing environment can choose to stay at the Parque de Ibirapuera. You can also find decent hotels like Marriott and the Caesar Park located at close proximity to the airport.