Cheap one-way & return flights to Burlington from London
Which Are The Popular Airlines Flying To Burlington?
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- British Airways
Are There Any Direct Flights To Burlington From The UK?
There are no direct flights to Burlington from the UK. Only connecting flights are available from different airports in the United Kingdom. Major airlines such as Delta Air Lines, British Airways, United Airlines, and American Airlines are the leading operators of indirect flights to Burlington from the UK.
How Long Is The Flight To Burlington From The UK?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Burlington is 11 hours with Delta Air Lines. The flight is via New York.
- From London Gatwick to Burlington, the flight duration is 12 hours and 50 minutes on a code-shared flight with British Airways and Delta Air Lines. This flight includes two layovers; one in Edinburgh and the other in New York.
- The minimum flight duration from Manchester to Burlington is 12 hours and 10 minutes with American Airlines. This is a one-stop flight via Philadelphia.
- From Birmingham, Flybe and Delta Air Lines operate connecting code-shared flights to Burlington which take 12 hours and 50 minutes minimum. These flights are via Edinburgh and New York.
- Delta Air Lines offers the shortest connecting flights to Burlington from Edinburgh. The total flight duration is 10 hours and 35 minutes in total, and this includes the time spent in New York (layover).
- The total flight duration from Edinburgh to Burlington via New York is 10 hours and 35 minutes. These are the shortest flights for the said route and are offered by Delta Air Lines.
Are Cheap Flights To Burlington Available With Delta Air Lines?
Indeed, cheap flights to Burlington are available with Delta Air Lines. In fact, Delta is the leading airline for indirect flights to Burlington from London (Heathrow), Edinburgh, and Glasgow. TravelHouseUK offers the best deals on flights to Burlington with Delta Air Lines. Save big on your next business trip or family vacation to Burlington by booking with TravelHouseUK as we filter through the fares and get you the best price on both one-way and return-tickets to Burlington.
When Is The Best Time To Look For Cheap Flights To Burlington?
The best time to look for cheap flights to Burlington is when the peak season ends. This means that you are looking to travel either in April or November, the low-season there. Not only is there a chance that you can get cheaper accommodations than usual, but you may also get a reasonable flight ticket during this time of the year. But this is as far as speculation goes, as airfares are subject to constant fluctuations. You may need to keep in touch with us (via TravelHouseUK's newsletter or social media) to get the latest on prices and discounts.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Burlington?
Burlington International Airport, designated with the IATA code BTV, is the main international airport serving cheap flights to and from Burlington. From centre city Burlington, the airport is just 6 kilometres away, conveniently accessible by taxi, Uber, or the airport shuttle service.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Burlington?
- Leddy Park
- Lake Champlain
- North Beach Park
- Oakledge Lakefront Park
- Fleming Museum of Art
- Frog Hollow Vermont State Craft Center
- Mount Mansfield
- Lone Rock Point
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate