Cheap one-way & return flights to Faro from London
Which airlines operate flights To faro?
- TAP Air Portugal
- British Airways
- Brussels Airlines
Are there any direct flights to Faro from UK?
- From London Heathrow, British Airways operates 2 flights on Saturdays and 1 flight on each remaining day.
- From London Gatwick, British Airways flies twice to Faro on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The airline operates 3 flights per day on each remaining day of the week. With easyJet, you get 6 direct flights from London Gatwick to Faro on Saturdays. There are 5 flights scheduled for every Sunday and Friday, 4 on Mondays and Thursdays, and 3 flights on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- From Manchester to Faro, easyJet operates 2 flights on Saturdays and a single daily flight on the rest of the days. Ryanair offers 3 flights on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays and 2 flights on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Ryanair operates a single flight from Birmingham to Faro on all days except for Thursdays and Saturdays. There are 2 flights per day on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- From Edinburgh, Ryanair operates 4 direct flights to Faro per week. The flight departs every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- Direct flights to Faro are also available from other major airports in the United Kingdom. EasyJet offers direct flights from Glasgow, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Bristol as well. Similarly, Ryanair also operates direct Faro flights from London Stansted, Aberdeen, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bristol, Leeds, and Cardiff.
How long is the flight from UK to Faro?
- The total flight duration from London Heathrow to Faro is 2 hours and 55 minutes minimum (for a direct flight with British Airways). The shortest one-stop flight is offered by TAP Air Portugal, which takes 4 hours and 30 minutes to reach Faro via Lisbon.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Faro is 2 hours and 55 minutes on a direct flight. Both British Airways and easyJet flights take the same time.
- From Manchester, the minimum flight duration for Faro is 3 hours on a direct flight. EasyJet and Ryanair, both offer direct flights.
- From Birmingham to Faro, the minimum flight duration is 2 hours and 55 minutes with Ryanair. This is a direct flight. The fastest one-stop flight is 5 hours and 20 minutes long. The flight is operated by Lufthansa and includes a brief layover in Frankfurt.
- It takes 3 hours and 20 minutes for a Ryanair direct flight to reach Faro from Edinburgh. The minimum time it takes for a connecting flight to reach Faro from Edinburgh is 5 hours. Flybe is the operating airline and Cardiff is the layover.
Is Travelhouseuk offering the cheapest Faro flights from UK?
Call travelhouseuk to get unbeatable flight deals for Faro. We offer a wide selection of direct and indirect itineraries so you can fly from anywhere in the UK at an affordable cost. Currently, the cheapest flight to Faro is priced at 43 GBP. But rest assured, our travel agents can fish out an even lower price than this. All that is left for you to do is to give us a call (020 3137 1339 is the number). We are here for you 24/7. Also, you can connect with us in other ways, such as WhatsApp (07497866657) and Facebook, whichever way you see fit.
It goes without saying, but we offer a range of flights, with prices to match. If you do not wish to travel with a budget airline, we can get you booked with a better one and still keep it under 120 GBP. Booking with travelhouseuk has additional benefits as well. For one, you get to avail our 'Fly Now Pay Later' service. Book your Faro flight instantly, and pay in easy instalments over time.
Here at travelhouseuk, you can book both flights and hotels, and get access to exclusive deals and limited-time offers. You can also make special passenger requests at the time of your bookings. Feel free to make such requests as the need for a wheelchair or a vegetarian meal in flight, and we will forward those to the respective airline.
When can I find the cheapest flight to Faro from UK?
If you plan your trip anytime between January and March, you will likely get a low price. There is a 'low' in tourism right after Christmas and New Year, which is why many prefer to visit Faro during this time of the year. Full occupancy is not a problem when securing accommodations, and you do not have to wait in long queues for trams. Have a chat with our travel agent on Facebook or over the phone to time your purchase more efficiently.
Which is the main international airport In Faro?
Faro International Airport is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Faro and a gateway to other destinations in Portugal if you are in transit. The airport is also known as Algarve Airport as it serves both regions: Faro proper and Algarve, the two are parts of the same municipality. FAO is the IATA code used for Faro International Airport. From central Faro, the airport is approximately 6 kilometres away.
What are the major tourist attractions in Faro?
The lagoon, comprising of barrier islands, has long been of interest to nature lovers and explorers. Visualize long streaks of sand, stretching on either side of the sea, and you are almost there!Barreta Island:
A very promising island if you are looking to escape the mundane every day and wishing to spend some quality time with yourself. You will need a short ferry ride to reach the island. Once ashore, you can start exploring; in your own way and at your own pace.Tavira Island:
Portugal in general and Faro, in particular, are best known for their coastal sides and far-off islands, all of them offering fantastic seascapes. Set foot on the island, and you will immediately be inspired to scout for the perfect setting, explore the headlands, or go bird-tracking.Igreja do Carmo:
You may have plans to visit this 18th-century Catholic Church for religious or aesthetic reasons while you are in Faro, but make sure to hear the puzzling history of its development. The edifice has all the tell-tale signs of a standard church, but there is something more alluring about it perhaps connected with its past.
Which are the best Hotels in Faro?
- Jupiter Albufeira Hotel
- Grande Real Santa Eulalia Resort and Spa
- Martinhal Sagres Family Resort
- Real Marina Hotel and Spa
- Epic SANA Algarve
- Eva Senses Hotel
- Martinhal Quinta do Lago Family Resort
- Aqua Ria Boutique Hotel
- Mercedes Country House
- Encosta Do Lago Resort Club
- Faro Boutique Hotel
- Monaco Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Dom Bernardo
- Carvi Beach Hotel
- 3HB Falesia Garden
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate