Recent searches for return flights to Porto 2021/2022
Which Are The Popular Airlines Flying To Porto From UK?
- TAP Air Portugal
- British Airways
- Air France
- Swiss International Air Lines
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Porto From UK?
British Airways, TAP Air Portugal, easyJet, and Ryanair are the operators of direct flights at present.
- From London Gatwick, easyJet operates 2 flights on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. The airline operates a single flight on each day remaining. British Airways operates direct flights to Porto from the London Gatwick Airport. There is one flight each day except for Saturdays. TAP Air Portugal operates 2 flights per day.
- EasyJet offers direct flights to Porto from Manchester on 3 days of the week (Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday). Ryanair also operates 3 flights per week; every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Ryanair operates a single flight from Birmingham to Porto on both Sundays and Wednesdays.
- From Edinburgh, Ryanair flies twice a week for Porto. Ryanair flight departs on Tuesday and Saturday.
What Is The Flight Duration From UK To Porto?
- Swiss International Air Lines offers the minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Porto: 4 hours and 40 minutes only. The flight is via Geneva.
- The minimum flight duration for Porto from the Gatwick Airport is 2 hours and 25 minutes on a direct flight with easyJet.
- From Birmingham, the minimum flight duration for Porto is 2 hours and 20 minutes on a direct flight with Ryanair. The minimum flight duration for a connecting flight is 4 hours and 40 minutes. The flight is operated by KLM and includes a brief layover in Amsterdam.
- From Manchester, easyJet operates direct flights to Porto which take just 2 hours and 30 minutes. KLM operates the fastest one-stop flight, taking only 4 hours and 45 minutes to reach Porto. This includes the duration of layover in Amsterdam.
- Ryanair offers the minimum flight duration from Edinburgh to Porto: 2 hours and 45 minutes. This is a direct flight.
Can I Get The Cheapest Flights To Porto If I Book With Travelhouseuk?
If you have booked with travelhouseuk before, you already know that we are offering the cheapest flights to worldwide destinations from the United Kingdom. This is true for Porto as well. If your online research lands you at a website that offers an even lower fare than what we have quoted you, tell us about it. We will bid lower than that and provide you with a cheaper fare. You can make the selection from a number of different airlines, from flag-carrier airlines to budget airlines.
If last-minute flights are too expensive, and you must fly at a fixed date, then try our 'Fly Now, Pay Later' service. All you have to pay is a minimum deposit, take that flight, and complete the payment later on in instalments. You can schedule that with your travel agent when you call at 020 3137 1339 for booking. Our agents are also available 24/7 on Facebook and WhatsApp (07497866657), so you can reach us there as well. Last but certainly not the least important way to secure cheap flights is to sign up for our newsletter, and wait for us to send you updates on fares and discounts. Apart from flights, bookings of hotels and resorts are also made with complete satisfaction. Travelhouseuk is both ATOL and ABTA protected. Looking at our long history of customer satisfaction and a growing clientele, we feel justified in concluding that we bring to you only the best.
Which Is The Cheapest Airline For Porto Flights From UK?
So far, Ryanair is the cheapest airline for flights to Porto from the UK (London). We have some fantastic deals in store for you starting from 60 GBP. Ryanair flies from London Stansted Airport, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Birmingham.
There is obviously more where that came from. Our travel agents will give you the most up-to-date prices, the latest offers, and the best travel advice that you can get in the market. Besides low-cost airlines like Ryanair and easyJet, we also provide the lowest prices on flights with major players in the industry like British Airways, KLM, and Lufthansa.
Which Is The Cheapest Time Of Year To Fly To Porto From UK?
Except for the Christmas week, and possibly the week before, fares are not exceptionally high during winter. Part of the reason is climate, and also because fewer people travel to Porto right after Christmas. On the bright side, both sun-seekers and rain lovers will have their days as the weather is rewarding on both accounts. Places like the Crystal Palace Gardens look spectacular when rain washed.
Stay ahead of others by subscribing to our travelhouseuk newsletter in which we provide special deals to our exclusive clientele. We will send fare alerts within hours if the price has gone down, or going up. Since airfares are updated on a regular basis, it is better if you speak directly with one of our travel agents. See if the price is really going down with the start of the low-season or not. Your agent will assist you in planning the right dates for your next trip.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Porto?
The name, Porto Airport, is commonly used to refer to Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport, which is the main international airport serving Porto. The airport has the IATA code OPO and has a single terminal building. From the city centre, the Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport is only 11 kilometres away.
Convenience stores, duty-free shops, restaurants, and service kiosks bring you only the best products and services during your brief stay at the airport. Feel free to browse around the shops or take your tea at the nearest cafe while enjoying a free Wi-Fi service, courtesy of the airport.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Porto?
No need to drive off the beaten path to reach these gems; both buildings are situated in the city centre. If you see yourself as somebody who appreciates architecture and finds historical buildings particularly fascinating, then visit the Stock Exchange Palace without any further thought. The tour ahead lies through an elaborate courtyard (Courtyard of the Nations), a gold-plated hall (Golden Room), and a larger hall (Arab Room), which has much resemblance with the old Alhambra of Andalusia. But before you return to your hotel and ease those tired limbs, make sure to visit St. Francis Church, which belongs to a class of its own.Jardins do Palacio de Cristal (Crystal Palace Gardens):
Make a break for the Crystal Palace Gardens if you are looking for sights for sore eyes. One simply cannot fight down the urge to see the deep green of this garden complex, consisting of endless thickets and hedges studded with flowering plants here and there. Take a stroll on these footpaths with your loved ones and lean on the edge of a fountain for a picture or two.Luis I Bridge:
The Luis I Bridge offers panoramic views of the Douro River as it disappears behind buildings before you catch sight of it again in some distant clearing. A river of such magnificence deserves an equally impressive viewing platform, and justice is done in this case. You can stand there and watch the slow pace of the river for seemingly endless minutes. It's a complete therapy, and we agree. As you watch the terrain and catch glimpses of the far end of the city, spots that you might miss otherwise, time seems to stop all of a sudden/come to a standstill.Porto Cathedral:
Upon entering the building, one senses immediately the peaceful stillness that calms the soul. The cathedral, built in the 12th century, is a majestic building in addition to being a place of worship for Roman Catholics. If your schedule is flexible enough for a visit to this cathedral, say yes to the opportunity.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Porto?
- Hotel Torel Avantgarde
- Maison Albar Hotels Le Monumental Palace
- InterContinental Porto
- Hotel Infante Sagres
- Hotel Crowne Plaza
- Mercure Porto Centro Hotel
- Pestana Palácio do Freixo
- BessaHotel Boavista
- Pestana Vintage Porto
- Hotel Vincci Porto
- HF Tuela Porto
- Legendary Porto Hotel
- Castelo Santa Catarina
- Grande Hotel do Porto
- Boavista Guest House