Cheap flights to Barcelona
Cheapest price to Barcelona
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 109.59
Recent searches for return flights to Barcelona
- British Airways
- Air France
- Norwegian Air International
Which Airlines Offer Non-Stop Flights To Barcelona?
- British Airways offers non-stop flights to Barcelona from the London Heathrow Airport. The airline operates 7 flights per day.
- From London Gatwick, Norwegian Air International and easyJet operate direct flights to Barcelona. Norwegian Air International operates a single flight on Fridays and Saturdays, and 2 flights per day for the rest of the week. EasyJet operates 6 daily flights except for Mondays when there are 5 flights scheduled for Barcelona.
- EasyJet and Ryanair are the operators of direct Barcelona flights from Manchester. EasyJet operates a single daily flight whereas Ryanair operates 2 daily flights.
- Direct flights from Birmingham to Barcelona are offered by Ryanair. The airline operates 2 flights on Tuesdays and Saturdays and a single flight on each remaining day.
- Ryanair operates a single daily flight from Edinburgh to Barcelona.
What Is The Flight Duration From UK To Barcelona?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Barcelona is 2 hours and 10 minutes on a direct flight with British Airways. The shortest connecting flight is offered by Air France which takes 4 hours and 5 minutes to reach Barcelona via Paris.
- The total flight duration from London Gatwick to Barcelona is 2 hours and 10 minutes on a non-stop flight with EasyJet.
- The minimum flight duration from Manchester to Barcelona is 2 hours and 25 minutes on a direct flight with easyJet. Air France offers the fastest one-stop flight to Barcelona, which takes 3 hours and 55 minutes minimum. The flight is via Paris.
- From Birmingham, it takes 2 hours and 10 minutes to reach Barcelona on a direct flight with Ryanair. A connecting flight with KLM takes 4 hours and 5 minutes minimum. This is inclusive of the time spent at Amsterdam Airport (layover).
- From Edinburgh, the minimum flight duration for Barcelona is 2 hours and 50 minutes on a non-stop flight with Ryanair. On an indirect flight with KLM, it takes 4 hours and 20 minutes to reach Barcelona via Amsterdam.
When Is The Best Time To Get Cheap Flights To Barcelona?
For a year-round destination like Barcelona, there is no off-season as such. It remains a tourist hotspot whatever time you pick for a vacation. Still, winter is considered to be the low season as fewer people travel during extreme cold. The same can be said of August, which is quite hot there. For price-wise travellers, this is a fine opening that they have been waiting for as there is a chance that cheaper flights and special offers will be available during these periods.
Is TravelHouseUK Offering The Cheapest Flights To Barcelona?
We, at TravelHouseUK, make it a point to beat your quote and offer the lowest possible price in the market. Along with that, we also keep our clients up-to-date on the latest deals and last-minute discounts on Barcelona flights from the UK. You can get in touch with us on the phone, or what is more convenient nowadays, social media for information and booking.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Barcelona?
Officially called the Barcelona-El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport, and commonly dubbed as Barcelona Airport or El Prat Airport, this is the only airport serving the grand city of Barcelona for both international and domestic flights. Its IATA code is BCN, and the airport is located approximately 13 kilometres from downtown Barcelona. Of the two Terminals, Terminal 1 handles international flights to and from Barcelona whereas Terminal 2 is used by EasyJet and Ryanair (budget airlines).
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Barcelona?
- La Sagrada Familia Church: Antonio Gaudi’s masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia Church, should be the first on your list of places. It also serves as a museum. You have to get your tickets in advance to avoid the long queues outside.
- Parc Guell: On Carmel Hill, Parc Guell is another exquisite attraction designed by Antonio Gaudi. This modernistic park-complex is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Font Mágica: The Font Mágica or Magic Fountain of Montjuic is an impressive fountain notable for a spectacular show of waterworks, lights and music. The water of the fountain dances and swirls on the musical beats and lights are illuminated to create a brilliant spectrum of water.
- Barrio Gotico: One of the most important landmarks in Barcelona is its Gothic Quarter or the Barrio Gotico. The immaculately preserved medieval city section in Barcelona is a must for tourists, especially first-timers. Its cobbled stone streets, ancient houses, plazas, markets, and beautiful Roman churches present an altogether different aspect of modern Barcelona.
- Picasso Museum: If you are acquainted with the life and works of Pablo Picasso, you do have an idea of how the city inspired Picasso in his early life. The unique collection in the museum mostly comprises the artist's work from his early years. This museum is located in the medieval section of Barcelona, El Born.
- LA Ramblas Street: To experience the local life of Barcelona, take a stroll down the LA Ramblas Street. This busy pathway is where you can feel the soul of the city. It starts from the Plaza Catalonia and ends at the Monument Of Columbus near the harbour. Take a stroll and enjoy the vibes.
- Camp Nou: In case you are a soccer fan then visit the famous home ground of FC Barcelona in the Camp Nou Stadium. The FC Barcelona Museum is also there so good news for you. If you get lucky, you can get hold of a game, but even if there is no match going on, you can buy a tour ticket of the place.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Barcelona?
Some of the hotels, which provide impeccable services and comfortable lodgings, are listed below. There is something for everyone here in Barcelona, from affordable 3-star hotels to luxury 5-star hotels. If the hotels mentioned below do not meet your requirements, know that you can also get accommodations in bed and breakfasts and low-cost hostels spread around town.
- W Barcelona (5-Star)
- Majestic Hotel and Spa (5-Star)
- Hotel Arts (5-Star)
- Hotel Barcelona 1882 (4-Star)
- H10 Madison (4-Star)
- Novotel Barcelona City (4-Star)
- Hotel Gaudi (3-Star)
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel (3-Star)
- Hotel Praktik Vinoteca (3-Star)