Cheap flights to Paris
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 101.34
Recent searches for return flights to Paris
Which Are The Top Airlines Flying To Paris From The UK?
- British Airways
- Air France
- Vueling Airlines
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Paris?
- From London Heathrow, British Airways and Air France operate direct flights to Paris (Charles de Gaulle Airport). British Airways operates 8 flights on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. On Sundays, the airline operates 6 direct flights and on Saturdays, 4 direct flights. Air France operates 6 daily flights.
- EasyJet and Vueling Airlines operate direct flights to Paris (Charles de Gaulle Airport) from the London Gatwick Airport. EasyJet operates 3 flights on Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays; and 2 flights on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays. Vueling Airlines offers 3 flights on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. On Mondays and Fridays, there are 2 flights scheduled for each day. On Thursdays, there are 4 flights and on Saturdays, a single flight.
- Air France, Flybe, and EasyJet are the operators of non-stop flights to Paris from Manchester. Air France operates 3 flights per day. Flybe offers 4 flights every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays and Friday. The airline operates 3 flights each on Saturdays and Sundays. EasyJet flies twice on Mondays and Fridays, and once on each remaining day of the week.
- From Birmingham, direct flights to Paris are offered by Air France and Flybe. Air France operates 3 flights on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, there are two flights per day. Flybe operates 2 flights on Saturdays and 3 flights each on all other days.
- Direct flights from Edinburgh to Paris are offered by Air France and EasyJet. Air France operates 2 flights per day whereas easyJet offers a single flight every Tuesday and Saturday. As for the rest of the week, EasyJet operates 2 flights per day.
How Long Is A Flight To Paris From The UK?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Paris is 1 hour and 15 minutes on a direct flight with Air France. The shortest connecting flight to Paris from London Heathrow takes 3 hours and 20 minutes. This is a KLM flight via Amsterdam. The layover is included in the total flight duration mentioned above.
- From London Gatwick to Paris, the minimum flight duration is 1 hour and 15 minutes on a direct flight with EasyJet.
- From Manchester to Paris, a direct flight with Air France takes 1 hour and 30 minutes. A connecting flight would take 3 hours and 30 minutes minimum. Both British Airways and KLM flights take the same time to reach Paris, but whereas British Airways flies via London, KLM flies via Amsterdam. Both are one-stop flights.
- The minimum flight duration from Edinburgh to Paris is 1 hour and 50 minutes. This is a direct flight operated by Air France. A connecting flight will take at least 3 hours and 25 minutes. This is if you are flying with Flybe, which offers one-stop flights via Birmingham.
- A flight from Birmingham to Paris is 1 hour and 20 minutes long (non-stop). Air France is the operating airline. Flybe follows close with a total duration of 1 hour and 25 minutes for its direct flight. A connecting flight from Birmingham to Paris with KLM or Lufthansa takes 3 hours and 25 minutes. KLM flies via Amsterdam and Lufthansa via Frankfurt.
Is TravelHouseUK Offering Christmas Flight Deals To Paris?
Yes, you can save big on your next Christmas flight if you book with TravelHouseUK. While the common practice is to book your Christmas flight in advance, this does not guarantee a cheaper flight. Fares fluctuate throughout the year, and only when the airline realizes that seats are undersold do they flash a last-minute sale, typically right before Christmas (November). For many, these deals are off the radar. Unless of course, you are in touch with TravelHouseUK! We keep track of precisely such deals, and whenever a Christmas sale is announced, we make sure to send you an email alert. Just click that subscribe button and you are signed up for our newsletter. You can also talk to our travel agents on phone and Facebook.
Which Is The Cheapest Month To Fly To Paris?
Once Christmas festivities die down, and winter reaches its peak, prices resume a steady trend. This is most likely because fewer people travel to Paris during this time of the year, as the majority has already been there in December. The low season starts from the second week of January and remains all through February. Paris never truly experiences a low season, but if cheap flights and cheaper accommodations are what you are looking for, this might be the right time for you. It goes without saying, but for further details, you can reach us on phone or Facebook. Our travel experts will assist you in deciding the right time for a cheap flight to Paris.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Paris?
Charles de Gaulle Airport is the primary international airport of Paris and the largest in the country. Its IATA code is CDG, and the location is approximately 23 kilometres from downtown Paris. The airport has 3 terminals, each outfitted with the latest facilities and conveniences (restaurants, waiting for lounges, duty-free shops etc.) British Airways uses the 2A Terminal, easyJet uses the 2D Terminal, Flybe uses the 2E Terminal, and KLM utilises the 2F Terminal. To reach Paris (city centre), arriving passengers can catch trains from the TGV Station located in Terminal 2. You can also take the RER express or Roissybus.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Paris?
The exact fame of Eiffel Tower is hard to determine, but it is known as the proverbial icon of tourism worldwide. An architectural masterpiece with more than a century of legacy, and not to mention its location in the hub of Paris, Eiffel Tower is a must for everyone. Pay a visit, even if you are just in time to see the sunset taking place.
Meet the masters of fine art at the world's largest art museum, the Louvre. Take a stroll along the picturesque Seine River, and before long, the majestic building of the museum would appear. Inside, you meet Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, and Caravaggio, among others. One visit is not enough so aim at selected works, or to save time, you can plan a guided tour which will be conducted in English. Explore the bookstore and sip away your favourite beverage at the cafe. But before you go, make a note of it that the museum remains closed on Tuesdays. Also, get tickets in advance to avoid any hassle.
Palace of Versailles:
The palace remained the royal residence of France for a little more than a century, during which time it was enlarged and embellished to make it the wonder we see today. What a fine work of architecture and masonry the palace is! Its rich interior, adorned with a vast collection of art, is only complemented by the lush gardens outside. For visitors under 18, the palace is free to visit. But get your ticket for a complete tour of the place. Try purchasing it online, and while you are at it, get a guide service in advance too for convenience. Visit the palace, the royal gardens, the stables, and there is even a royal tennis court.
A perfectly serene setting within the bustling city of Paris, the Tuileries Garden serves as a picnic spot for families and couples, and a venue for major events. The upkeep is very well done, and the arrangement convinces one of the profound aesthetic sense of the caretakers of this garden. Flowerbeds and open spaces are integrated as seamlessly as you would ever see it done, so see if you can take some time out for this site.
Pont des Arts:
The River Seine being the jugular vein of Paris, it stands to reason that tourists would want to see this beautiful channel in a perfect panorama. This bridge is just such a vantage point. Say, if you have spent your day at the Louvre, why not pause at the bridge for a stand and stare?
Which Are The Best Hotels In Paris?
Best 5-Star Hotels In Paris:
- Grand Hotel du Palais Royal
- Sofitel Paris le Faubourg
- Hotel Marignan
- Le Narcisse Blanc Hotel and Spa
- Hotel Grand Powers
Best 4-Star Hotels In Paris:
- Holiday Inn
- Novotel Paris
- Hotel R de Paris
- Hotel Malte
- La Maison Favart
Best 3-Star Hotels In Paris:
- Hotel La Manufacture
- Hotel Cecilia
- Hotel Comete
- Fred Hotel
- Atlantic Hotel