Fancy booking cheap flights to Darwin? Search through a vast number of possibilities to fly to Darwin, home to the jumping crocodiles, family vacations, festivals and nightlife. Travelhouseuk’s exclusive cheap Darwin travel deals provide an affordable price and that too with a reputed world class airline. Look for your dates and departure airport to choose from a variety of routes between UK and Darwin. Find great low cost flight tickets to Darwin by dropping us a query or by calling us in to speak with specialized travel consultants and save money on you next trip!
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Darwin 2021/2022
Which airlines operate flights to Darwin from UK?
- Qantas Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Emirates Airline
- Fiji Airways
How long does it take to fly to Darwin from UK?
- From London Heathrow, flights to Darwin take around 22 hours. The flight is operated by Emirates which includes two stopover points i.e. Dubai and Singapore.
- Fly to Darwin with Fiji Airways from Heathrow Airport. Flight duration is 23 hours with a stopover at Changi Airport, Singapore.
- Qantas flights to Darwin take 24 hours approximately and it also has a stopover in Singapore.
- Fly to Darwin with Singapore Airline. The flight duration is expected to be 30 hours including an extended stopover at Singapore. /li>
Which airlines offer the best deals for Business Class flights to Darwin?
Emirates and Singapore Airlines offer best deals for Business Class flights to Darwin from UK. Since long haul flights can cause you a jetlag. Travelers may prefer to book business class flights for a comfortable flight with first class amenities.
What's the best time to visit Darwin?
Darwin, is located in the northern territory of Australia, enjoys warm weather all year round making it the perfect year-round destination. However, the months of June till the end of August are considered ideal for anyone seeking to explore the city without the weather taking its toll on you. These are comparatively the cooler months of the year. Humidity levels will rise by October so outdoor activities can get slightly uncomfortable.
The months between December and January are generally thought of like the low season as this is the wet season of the city and any outdoor activity can be hindered by the onslaught of rains. This is also the time period when temperatures can reach high levels.
How is the in-flight entertainment system of the preferred airlines?
Singapore Airlines feature a top-quality entertainment system onboard all its long-haul flights. Featuring a list of some of the best films, TV shows, music and radio shows that you can choose from, the airline makes sure that all its passengers are thoroughly entertained. Enjoy your favourite show with not only the airline's active noise-cancelling headphones but also top-quality touchscreen entertainment systems on all its flights to Australia.
Which is the major international airport in Darwin?
Darwin International Airport is the only airport serving as an entry port to Darwin in Australia from UK. It has three main terminals i.e. international, domestic and cargo terminal. The airport is located at a distance of about 13 Km from the main city centre.
What are the visa requirements for uk nationals visiting darwin?
British Citizens and British National Overseas are required to apply for ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) which is similar to an eVisitor visa. Both allow entry into Australia for 3 months. You are also required to be in possession of a valid passport that does not expire at least for six months further to your intended last day of stay.
What are the must-see attractions in Darwin?
Darwin is just the perfect place for anyone longing to explore Australia's rich tropical paradise of the northern territory, their exquisitely fascinating culture, the extraordinary history dating back to World War 2, and not to mention, the city's charming vibe. Darwin has long captivated the hearts of not only tourists from across the globe but also locals seeking a relaxing and fun vacation destination in Australia.
So explore the stunning beauty of the tropical parklands, unravel the thrill and sensation that lurks in Darwin's waterfront, get up-close and personal with the famed crocodiles of the region at Crocosaurus Cove, explore the stunning aboriginal art and the fascinating history showcased in the number of beautiful art galleries and museums, and indulge in the city's exotic culture, all this and a whole lot more is what awaits you in the city of Darwin. But what's a perfect holiday without some beach action right? Darwin is also home to some of Australia's finest beaches making it just the ideal holiday destination for all the beach lovers
Where to stay in Darwin?
You will find a number of good accommodation options in the city of Darwin. Booking ahead in your accommodation of choice is advisable especially if you are travelling in the peak season, notably June through August.
Two of the top rated accommodations opted by tourists include the Moonshadow Villas just near the city, and the Mandalay on the city's Esplanade. Booking close to Darwin's waterfront is wiser since you will always be in close proximity to some of the city's finest restaurants, dine-ins, and shopping.
How to travel to darwin city centre from the airport?
- Darwin International Airport offers a number of modes of travelling to the mainland city. Taxi ranks are readily available at the exit terminal and will cost around 15 to 18 pounds to reach Darwin city.
- Darwin Airport shuttle service is also one of the most reliable, convenient and comparatively cheaper modes of travelling to the city. The airport shuttle services offer transport services to and from the airport and to all the major hotel accommodations of the city.
- Darwin has many famed attractions on the outskirts of the city, so renting a car from the airport's car rentals is advised for those seeking to travel beyond the city of Darwin. Limousines can also be booked in advance.
How to get around darwin city?
Getting around the city of Darwin is made convenient by the availability of reliable public bus transportation. These buses even work on Sundays so you need not worry about cheaper modes of travelling on holidays. Radio Taxis and taxi stands are also readily available in the city. You can place a call at Darwin Radio Taxis or City Radio Taxis if you are looking to hire a taxi.
The city is also relatively flat so travelling on bikes and cycles is also considered a convenient mode of travelling within the city.
- For those seeking to indulge in the perfect tropical setting while savoring your taste buds in the perfect taste of sizzling Asian flavors, Darwin’s Mindil Beach Sunset Market is the place for you. Make sure you plan a visit to this market for a night of your life.
- Darwin's waterfront is one of the best places to visit if you are seeking to explore the best of this city. Boasting lagoons, exotic parklands, tasteful dine-ins, and the waterfront just isn't a place you'd want to miss.
- Litchfield National Park is the perfect retreat for anyone seeking to indulge in Australia's tropical essence. This National Park is ideal for the nature lovers.