Cheap one-way & return flights to Gold Coast from London
Which airlines operate flights to Gold Coast from UK?
- Etihad Airways: Etihad Airways operates approximately 7 flights per week from London Heathrow to Gold Coast. There is one flight per day.
- Singapore Airlines: Singapore Airlines offers a single daily flight on average. These are connecting flights set to depart from the Heathrow Airport.
- Qatar Airways: Qatar Airways operates about 7 flights a week from Manchester. There is at least one flight for Gold Coast daily with Qatar Airways.
- Emirates: Emirates is available as yet another choice for connecting flights to Gold Coast (OOL) from Manchester (MAN). There is one flight daily.
Can I get flexible tickets on Gold Coast flights?
Travelhouseuk announces the big news in response to the need felt by travellers in getting a date-change on account of shifting travel restrictions. To make sound progress despite the pandemic, we recommend getting flexible tickets on Gold Coast flights. Your flight will be quickly rescheduled to a later date. The offer is limited, which is why we ask you to keep the booking process as interactive as possible. You will find quick customer support when you decide to send us your query on Facebook or make a phone call on 020 3137 9154.
Are there any direct flights to Gold Coast?
Direct flights from the UK to Gold Coast are not available at present. Connecting flights with major airlines like Emirates, Qatar Airways, British Airways, Etihad Airways, KLM, SriLankan Airlines can be readily availed by contacting Travelhouseuk. Flights with other airlines operating the route are also available on competitive offers. For travellers looking to save time on their next trip, the shortest flight can be arranged for their journey.
How long is the flight to Gold Coast from UK?
- The minimum flight duration from London to Gold Coast via Colombo and Sydney: 26 hours.
- The duration for the shortest flight from Manchester to Gold Coast: 29 hours via Doha and Melbourne.
- For Gold Coast flights from Edinburgh via Doha and Melbourne: 28 hours.
Which is the cheapest time of year to fly to Gold Coast?
March it is, budget travellers may take note, along with February and April. These months often exhibit an exceptional slow down in the overall performance of the travelling season. However, the thing to look forward to is a limited-time sale or flash deal. Such offers can be made available any time of the year and make the most impact on the price tag. Sticking with Travelhouseuk, at least on social media, can get you weekly updates and fare alerts that you could otherwise miss. Please stay tuned to triangulate the cheapest time of year to fly to Gold Coast.
Are there any cheap flights to Gold Coast with British Airways?
Take your pick from several of our offers on cheap flights to Gold Coast with British Airways, most of which happen to be our best-sellers. Flights are scheduled to depart from London (Heathrow and City), Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow, and Newcastle upon Tyne. Our offers range from limited-time deals to last-minute sales. If these are the very deals you are looking for, please give us a call (020 3137 9154) or leave a Facebook message to browse and book.
What are the popular stopovers in the flights to Gold Coast?
Australia - UK flight route is the most lucrative in the world. Many airlines compete on this route to bring cheaper and quicker flights to their customers and try to dominate the market. This, in turn, produces more competition and provides travellers with more options. The flights with only one stopover are supplied by British Airways and Qantas at Sydney airport, Singapore Airlines in Singapore and by Air New Zealand at Auckland’s Airport. Other airlines offer two stopovers, for example, an Emirates flight lays over at Dubai after taking off from an airport in the UK and then stops at Melbourne before continuing to Gold Coast. Other popular stopovers include Doha and Shanghai.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Gold Coast?
Travelhouseuk specializes in promoting and providing the cheapest Business Class flights to Gold Coast from the UK. We aim to double up our previous success by offering multiple, affordable deals on as many airlines as operate the route. Get unbeatable quotes on flights with Qatar Airways, British Airways, Emirates, KLM, Etihad Airways, and many more. Please do let us know if you wish to avail flights on instalments as we have a payment plan in place for just such an occasion.
Which airport serves international fights in Gold Coast?
The runway of the Gold Coast International Airport (OOL) receives all the flights coming to the city. The airport is also close to Brisbane, so in rare circumstances when Brisbane Airport is closed, Gold Coast Airport also entertains the twin city’s air traffic as well. The airport is only 30 kilometres from the Gold Coast city centre; a journey that is covered via the M1 highway in twenty minutes. There is a steady increase in the number of passengers using the airport with six and a half million travellers moving through its gates last year.
What is the best time to visit Gold Coast, Queensland?
Australia resides in the southern atmosphere, so the weather patterns are reversed in the land down under. They experience their warmest temperatures in December and have winter in June. Any time from April to November is a great season to visit Gold Coast. The temperatures during this time are a bit on the cooler side, but it is the driest time of the year. During these months the temperature varies significantly, and they can slide down to 22°C in the night to 28°C in the day. It is, therefore, best to plan a vacation to Gold Coast in the shoulder months of this season when the variation between the temperatures is not as substantial. However, expect more rain showers if you intend to come to the city in May or September as compared to June. It is also the busiest time of the year, and the hotel rooms and fights might not be available if you plan a last minute trip. Get to our agents a bit ahead of time to streamline and set plans in concrete.
What are the major tourist attractions in Gold Coast?
- Dreamworld: The biggest amusement park in Australia is an endless playing field for both the young and the adult. One gets to choose from over 40 different rides segmented in different themed sections.
- Sea World: This marine park is definitely not short on exciting activities. Discover the world of dolphins and turtles as you are provided with the opportunity to watch them up close. Add amazing rides to the mix!
- WhiteWater World: Get wet, beat the summer heat, and scream away your worries! This water park will make your day. Hop on to these extreme water slides and splash into a world full of fun and adventure.
- Springbrook National Park: The perfect setting for trekkers to exert themselves and teach the art of survival to their young ones. If wildlife photography, bird watching, hiking, or perhaps all of these are in your wish list, you know this place is for you.
- Surfers Paradise Beach: The ultimate definition of a sandy, foamy beach; catch the highest waves for surfing and make it worth your while.
What are the transportation options available in Gold Coast?
The shuttle service takes you from the airport to the doorstep of your accommodations. It is convenient and among the cheaper options to reach the city centre. Taxis can be summoned from the taxi rank located outside the terminal of the airport. TransLink’s public transport network is operating bus service to and from the airport. Bus 777 also connects the airport to the South Broadbeach. Get a hold of the Go Card from the airport's tourist information desk to avail cheaper fares for the buses. Buses run all days of the week.
Which are the best hotels in Gold Coast?
- Meriton Suites Broadbeach (5-star)
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort (5-star)
- RACV Royal Pines Resort (5-star)
- Peppers Broadbeach (5-star)
- Rhapsody Resort (4-star)
- Q1 Resort and Spa (4-star)
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort (4-star)
- Oaks Gold Coast Calypso Plaza Suites (4-star)
- Chateau Beachside (3-star)
- Maldives Resort (3-star)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate