Cheap flights to Kisumu
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 629.12
Which Major Airlines Fly to Kisumu From UK?
- Kenya Airways
- Egypt Air
- Qatar Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Air France
- Turkish Airlines
What is the flight Schedule of different airlines flying from UK to Kisumu?
- London Heathrow to Kisumu via Nairobi on daily basis: 13 hours and 20 minutes
- Heathrow to Kisumu via Cairo and Nairobi: 17 hours and 30 minutes
- Heathrow to Kisumu via Doha and Nairobi: 19 hours and 30 minutes
What are the most popular stopovers for flights to Kisumu?
Nairobi is a by default stopover for all flights to Kisumu from UK. In case you opt for flight with two stopovers then you may add Cairo, Doha, Istanbul, Paris, or Addis Ababa to your itinerary.
What's The Best Time To Visit Kisumu?
The tropical climate of Kisumu enables you to visit anytime round the year. Weather is more pleasant in November, June and February which also invites more tourists in the city. Off peak season is considered to be December so it's the time when you are more likely to save on buying tickets. Weather conditions are best suited for warm weather lovers.
what is an average flight time to kisumu from uk?
An estimated flight time from UK to Kisumu is 9 hours 20 minutes.
how many airlines fly daily to kisumu?
Kenya Airways set-off its regular flights to Kisumu.
how far is the Kisumu International airport from city centre?
Kisumu International Airport is located at 5km distance from the central city. Hardly 15 minutes drive time is needed to reach the city centre.
Which is the major international airport in Kisumu?
Kisumu International Airport is the major international airport which caters all the international flights to this region.
how to travel to city centre from the airport?
Booking a car in advance is a wise act to reach central city from Kisumu International airport in order to avoid any hassle.
which airline takes less time to reach kisumu?
Kenya Airways will take you from UK to Kisumu in comparatively less time.
where to stay in kisumu?
Kisumu offers a wide range of Guest Houses, hotels, motels, hostels, ranking from budget friendly to the most luxurious. Bed and breakfast accommodation like London Guest House is best for budget travellers. Whereas for luxurious set up check in at The Duke of Breeze hotel. To enjoy the traditional hospitality, Imperial Hotel located at the shore of lake Victoria is a good choice for lodging in.
how to get around the city?
Boda Boda (bicycle taxi) is a fun to ride on for travelling around this small town. For best transport facilitation consult any authorized rental car, and get around swiftly and safely.
why visit kisumu?
Kisumu- a city in western Kenya’s border, gathers a huge traffic of tourist for its wildlife and the Lake Victoria. Its tropical savannah climate situation on the Lake Shore makes it a perfect getaway to enjoy the flashy spectrum of sun across horizon on lovely evenings.
let's unfold the beauty of this shore city gradually:
- See the nature in its perfect guise at Hippo point. Here you’ll not happen to see the Hippos only, but immense scenery to let you to harmonise with the nature. Take the pleasure of seeing spectacular sunset and add in your memory yet another lovely moment.
- Kisumu Museum holds the status of main attraction in the town. Opened back in 1980 this museum has several outdoor pavilions containing aquariums and cages. You’d catch the glimpse of various species of fish, snakes and crocodiles here.
- To add a felicity of wildness in your tour, Impala Park sanctuary is a place worth to step in. This wildlife preserve area is a home of leopards, lions, leopard, hyena, rhino, monkeys, ostriches and baboons. You will be pleased to enjoy the company of different species of colourful birds too.
- Buying SIM cards is cheaper than making a call from any public phone booth. You can purchase a SIM card from phone vendors or from any cyber cafe.
- For fishing expedition Kisumu offers an attractive spot—Lake Victoria.
- If you are into outdoor fun, move to Nyanza Club that is near to the lake where you will find a Golf club, swimming pool and a tennis court.
- To get everything and anything visit Mega City Mall—crown among rest of shopping malls.
- For traditional African clothes visit the Jubilee Veggie Market.
- Nakumatt City mall lobby is the best place to get some local crafts as souvenirs. Also, you can go to Masai Market to get stuff at exceptionally cheaper prices.
- You can roam around Kisumu on foot as well as it is a very small town.