020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Malindi
Recent searches for return flights to Malindi
With sultry town, tropical climate and balmy beaches, Malindi is a main coastal resort in the most north side of Kenya. A visit by Earnest Hemingway back in 1930 for the big-game-- fishing, boasted its popularity, lately. Malindi offers you fine opportunities for fishing, swimming, snorkelling, and diving. Its lively hotels, enthralling nightclubs and bars, and out stretched beaches makes it a perfect get away all around the year.
- The Vasco da Gama Pillar--a bell-shaped coral and stone monument is a prominent historical landmark of Malindi. Take a tour for sport, check out the crafts shops and take one of the woodcarvings back to home as souvenir.
- Swarming with tropical fish, sharks and turtles, Malindi Marine National Park— is the key draw for diving enthusiasts. You can enjoy ocean views in Malindi Sea Fishing Club while contemplating upon the domes of the monster fish—sharks.
- With white sandy beaches and glittering dunes Watamu National Marine Park, boasts swimming and sun-in-fun activities like diving and snorkeling. Let yourself loose at the mercy of the waves while relishing wind-surfing.
- Housed in three-story building Malindi Museum is situated on the waterfront—appeals many of the tourists with its unique illustration.
Malindi Airport is located at just 2.5 km from the centre of the town.
Kenya Airways offers regular flights to Malindi from UK.
You can get a cab or book a car to make your transportation convenient to travel to your desired destination from the airport.
You can check from the hotel (you are staying at) for an organised trip to main sites. For Major Hotels do plan trips for tourist. Else tuk-tuk is a good yet cheap mode to travel around the city. For long distance in field areas, especially, prefer to take a cab or hire a car.
Due to location at the edge of Indian Ocean,Malinda’s enjoys tropical climate. Hence, April to July areheavy months rain.
An estimated time does flight take to get you to Malinda from UK is almost 8 hours 55 minutes.
Make your stay perfect when in Malindi, and get into the beach resorts ‘Simba house’—without emptying your pocket. Luna House Malinda is yet another preferable option for budget travellers. For luxury accommodation what best than lodging in to the Ocean Beach Resort & Spa.
- Take the exquisite experience of diving while getting through the historic boat formerly owned by famous author ‘Earnest Hemingway’.
- Near to the off shore with Malindi Marine National Park, get into to Aqua Ventures to enjoy scuba diving—a thrilling most activity in Malindi.
- Enjoy non-stop entertainment all along the night Fermento Karaoke Club & Piano Bar--while shaking on rock and toasting on best beer.
- Peep back behind Lamu Rd, into the network of streets to discover an upmarket Italian restaurant, La Malindina.
- Baby marrow welcomes you with its stylish veranda and scrumptious menu of seafood. Take a bite and become a fan of this place with promise to come back again.
- Visit Malindi Tourist Market and spot the number of crafts shops and stalls. Grab one piece of craft while having haggling with vendors.