Cheap one-way & return flights to Minneapolis from London
Flights from Minneapolis to London
Which airlines operate flights to Minneapolis?
- Delta Air Lines: There is a direct flight daily from Heathrow Airport (LHR to MSP).
- Icelandair: The airline operates 3 flights per week from Manchester (MAN) to Minneapolis (MSP). These are one-stop flights.
- KLM: A single flight is operated on a daily basis from Edinburgh. KLM flights are via Amsterdam.
- United Airlines: United Airlines provides regular flights for Minneapolis from London (LHR).
Are there any direct flights to Minneapolis?
Delta Air Lines takes credit for operating direct flights to Minneapolis. There are 7 flights in a week from London Heathrow. Just remember our reservation hotline (020 3137 1339), and there is little chance you would not get a reasonable quote from us. Your next round of fare searching may take you to our Facebook handle. There, you can find and clinch the deal that fits your priorities.
How long is the flight from UK to Minneapolis?
The minimum flight duration from the UK to Minneapolis is 12 hours and 25 minutes. The flight, in particular, departs from Heathrow Airport and is operated by United Airlines. This flight is via Chicago. Flights en route to Minneapolis from other UK airports can take longer.
Are there any flights to Minneapolis with United Airlines?
As before, Travelhouseuk offers lucrative deals on flights to Minneapolis with United Airlines. Some of the leading offers are available on flights from London (Heathrow). There is a bundle of offers targeting the needs of both budget and business travellers. The foremost advantage of subscribing to our newsletter is the early access it gives you to limited-time sales. If not, you can definitely check for updates on our social media handles.
Can I fly to Minneapolis now and pay later?
If travellers now face the challenge of high prices, they can choose to book flights with Travelhouseuk on instalments. Apart from the deals we promote, you can take advantage of a dedicated payment plan that lets you fly to Minneapolis now and pay later. Tickets, including Business Class, can be secured after choosing flights and paying the deposit. The remaining amount will be divided and scheduled into monthly instalments making this an easy and cost-effective trip.
Which is the cheapest time of year to fly to Minneapolis?
Along with November, which is generally the cheapest time of year to fly to Minneapolis, every month comes with its incentives. Our newsletter subscribers know very well that we offer seasonal deals and announce flash sales from time to time. Thanks to such offers, flying for less is possible in any month. We would like you to note that our travel agents answer queries and post offers on our social media handles as well.
Can I get flexible tickets on Minneapolis flights?
Holding flexible tickets on Minneapolis flights means that you can make the demand for an immediate date change when the need arises. Very few options are available right now to facilitate travelling during the pandemic. Ask our clients, and they will tell that a flexible booking policy is the best of all. Flights can be rescheduled if a country bans flights temporarily. Should this be your priority, please make sure to call us at 020 3137 1339.
What's the best time to visit Minneapolis?
The summer months from June to August are the best months to visit Minneapolis. This is also the peak period for some of the major festivals, farmers markets and the like. The winter months can get extremely cold making it difficult to tour outdoors. The months between November and April also witness plenty of snowfall.
Which is the main international airport in Minneapolis?
Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport serves as not only the main airport of Minneapolis but also as Delta Air's hub. It's about 18 kilometres from downtown Minneapolis. The airport is given the IATA code MSP. Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and KLM will arrive at Terminal 1, whereas Icelandair would be received at Terminal 2.
How to get to Minneapolis city centre from the airport?
Apart from the cabs that are available, a light rail is also operating from Terminal 1-Lindbergh. Passengers arriving by the light rail can make a further connection with buses to reach the far reaches of the city. Jefferson Lines and Greyhound buses are the most common. At any rate, you can request the hotel for an airport pickup or use the airport's shuttle service to maximise efficiency.
What are the major tourist attractions in Minneapolis?
- Guthrie Theater: When was the last time you caught a sensational stage play? All three stages will be packed and the show will keep you on edge!
- Mall of America: From high-end shopping outlets to fun rides for the whole family, the best of two worlds is what the mall provides best. The Nickelodeon Universe, as well as the food court, are the highlights.
- Minneapolis Institute of Art: If taking the time to appreciate artwork comes within your domain of interest, we bet you already have this on your bucket list.
- Lake Harriet: If weary-eyed by looking too much around the urban jungle, why not tip the balance in favour of something serene? The lake is located in the centre of the city.
Which are the best hotels in Minneapolis?
- W Minneapolis (4-star)
- Hyatt Centric Downtown (4-star)
- Loews Minneapolis Hotel (4-star)
- Hotel Ivy (4-star)
- The Marquette Hotel (4-star)
- Hyatt Place - Downtown (3-star)
- AC Hotel by Marriott (3-star)
- Hotel Canopy by Hilton (3-star)
- Hilton Garden Inn (3-star)
- Residence Inn (3-star)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate