Cheap one-way & return flights to Kona from London
Which Are The Popular Airlines That Fly To Kailua-Kona?
- United Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Air France
Are There Any Direct Flights To Kailua-Kona?
Presently, we do not have any airline operating direct flights to Kailua-Kona from the United Kingdom. All major airlines operate connecting and connecting code-shared flights from different UK airports. Leading airlines such as United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and American Airlines offer indirect flights to Kailua-Kona from the UK.
How Long Is The Flight To Kailua-Kona?
- The flight duration from London Heathrow to Kailua-Kona is 18 hours and 55 minutes with United Air Lines. The flight is via San Francisco.
- From London Gatwick to Kailua-Kona, it takes 21 hours in total with British Airways, Delta Air Lines, and Alaska Airlines (code-shared). This is a two-stop flight via Amsterdam and Seattle.
- The minimum flight duration from Manchester to Kailua-Kona is 20 hours and 25 minutes on a code-shared flight with Air France and Delta Air Lines. The flight includes two layovers - one in Paris and the other in Seattle.
- The total flight duration from Birmingham to Kailua-Kona is 21 hours and 10 minutes on a connecting code-shared flight with KLM and United Airlines. This is a two-stop flight via Amsterdam and Los Angeles.
- The flight duration from Edinburgh to Kailua-Kona with United Airlines is 21 hours and 35 minutes via New York and San Francisco.
Can I Book Cheap Flights To Kailua-Kona With American Airlines?
American Airlines is one of the leading carriers for flights to Kailua-Kona from the UK and a popular choice among British travellers. Flights operated by American Airlines depart from the London Heathrow Airport and reach Kailua-Kona via Los Angeles. TravelHouseUK offers you the lowest available fares for both one-way and return-flights to Kailua-Kona with American Airlines. You can reach us via phone or social media, give us your dates, the number of passengers travelling, and other preferences. We will make sure to beat the price that other agents have quoted you and offer you an itinerary that meets your needs.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Kailua-Kona?
You can find the cheapest flights to Kailua-Kona during the off-season there. It is likely that between May and June, and later on from September to late-December, prices would be reasonable and the places would be less crowded than usual. These are the two periods to target if one must travel on a tight budget. Normally, this would require a lot of online research, but if you leave us a query, we will keep track of the fluctuating prices and let you know once a decent price shows up or a last-minute discount is offered.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Kailua-Kona?
The Kona International Airport, having the IATA code KOA, is the main international airport serving the Kailua-Kona region. From the airport, it is generally a 15-minute drive to notable hotels in the city centre. One can either hire a private luxury car or hail a taxi outside the airport exit. The airport has two terminals, each housing such facilities as information desks, ATMs, restaurants, duty-free shops, and lost and found departments etc.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Kailua-Kona?
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Hualalai Volcano and Hiking Trails
- Kailua Bay
- Kamakahonu Beach
- Kona Cloud Forest
- Honl's Beach
- Banyan Beach Surf Point
- Sadie Seymour Botanical Gardens
- St. Michael Church
- Three Ring Ranch (Animal Sanctuary)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate