Cheap flights to Antalya
Cheapest price to Antalya
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 176.42
Recent searches for return flights to Antalya
Which Airlines Fly To Antalya?
- Turkish Airlines
- Swiss Air
Which Airlines Offer Non-Stop Flights To Antalya?
- Turkish Airlines and easyjet offer non-stop flights to Antalya from the London Gatwick Airport. Turkish Airlines operates a single daily flight whereas easyjet operates 5 flights per week (excepting Tuesdays and Sundays).
- From London Stansted, Jet2 operates a single flight daily to Antalya, completing 7 flights per week.
- Direct flights from Manchester to Antalya are offered by easyjet and Jet2. Easyjet operates 4 flights per week (on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday). On the other hand, Jet2 operates a single flight on all days of the week except for Thursday.
- Jet2 offers direct flights from Birmingham to Antalya. The airline operates 4 flights per week (every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday).
- Jet2 is the only operator of direct flights from Edinburgh to Antalya. There are a total of 3 flights per week. The flight departs every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
What Is The Flight Duration From UK To Antalya?
- The flight duration from London Heathrow to Antalya is 5 hours and 50 minutes on a connecting flight with Lufthansa. The flight is via Munich.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Antalya is 4 hours and 25 minutes on a direct flight with Turkish Airlines. Turkish Airlines operates the shortest connecting flight to Antalya, taking 6 hours and 45 minutes minimum. Istanbul is the layover.
- From London Stansted, it takes 4 hours and 20 minutes to reach Antalya on a direct flight with Jet2.
- The minimum flight duration from Manchester to Antalya is 4 hours and 30 minutes on a non-stop flight with Easyjet. Lufthansa offers the fastest one-stop flight to Antalya via Munich. The flight is 5 hours and 55 minutes long, including layover.
- From Birmingham to Antalya, it takes 4 hours and 25 minutes minimum on a direct flight with Jet2.
- From Edinburgh, the minimum flight duration for Antalya is 4 hours and 45 minutes.
When Is The Best Time To Get Cheap Flights To Antalya?
From late October to early December - the shoulder period between summer and the approaching Christmas season - fewer people visit Antalya. This may lead to airlines offering discount packages and exclusive deals. If you wish to visit Antalya during the low-season, when the city is quiet and not jam-packed with tourists, this is the right time for you. Get in touch with your TravelHouseUK travel agent for updates on potential discounts and offers.
Does TravelHouseUK Offer Cheap Flights To Antalya With Turkish Airlines?
Yes, booking with TravelHouseUK can get you a flight to Antalya with Turkish Airlines for only 199 GBP. This is the minimum fare available for a return trip to Antalya, that is, for a single adult passenger flying in Economy Class. Turkish Airlines operates direct flights to Antalya from the London Gatwick Airport and indirect flights from both Heathrow and Gatwick airports in London. To get started with your booking, or to find the latest deals on flights to Antalya with Turkish Airlines, get in touch with TravelHouseUK via phone or social media.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Antalya?
Antalya Airport, having the IATA code AYT, is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Antalya from the UK. It is a 15-minute drive to the city from the airport, but not during the rush hours. The airport is the centre point for flights to and from the Mediterranean, especially during peak seasons, which is why it has 2 international terminals. In addition, the airport has a domestic terminal as well.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Antalya?
- Düden Waterfalls
- Konyaalti Beach
- Antalya Museum
- Kursunlu Waterfall
- Antalya Aquarium
- Koprulu Canyon
- Lara Beach
- Old City Marina
- Murat Pasha Mosque
- Sarisu Kadinlar Beach
Which Are The Best Hotels In Antalya For Travellers?
>Best 5-Star Hotels In Antalya:
- Aska Lara Resort and Spa
- Hotel Su
- Rixos Downtown
- Holiday Inn
- The Marmara Hotel
Best 4-Star Hotels In Antalya:
- Grand Park Lara
- Puding Marina Hotel
- Club Hotel Falcon
- Eski Masal Hotel
- Best Western Plus Khan Hotel
Best 3-Star Hotels In Antalya:
- Melda Palace
- Triana Hotel
- Kaucuk Hotel
- Start Otel
- Akra V