Cheap one-way & return flights to Peshawar from London
Airlines flying to Peshawar from the UK
- Qatar Airways
- Gulf Air
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
Flight duration to Peshawar from the UK
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Peshawar (LHR-PEW): 11 hours with Qatar Airways.
- Flights to Peshawar from London Gatwick (LGW-PEW) with Emirates: 13 hours only.
- The shortest flight to Peshawar from Manchester is with Qatar Airways: 12 hours and 45 minutes.
- For flights from Birmingham to Peshawar (BHX-PEW): 13 hours and 10 minutes with Emirates.
- Emirates also offers the minimum flight duration from Glasgow to Peshawar: 12 hours and 20 minutes.
Direct flights to Peshawar from the UK
For now, there are no direct flights to Peshawar from any airport in the United Kingdom. Most people travelling to Peshawar choose to do so from London Heathrow where there are more options and routes to choose from to fly to the city. Qatar Airways offer the cheapest flights to Peshawar.
Cheap flights to Peshawar with Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways competes with Emirates to provide the most affordable and quickest flights between London Heathrow Airport and Peshawar. There is a daily connecting flight offered by Qatar Airways that tie London Heathrow Airport with Peshawar. Similarly, there are seven flights each leaving from London Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham airports every week.
Fly Now Pay Later Flights to Peshawar
Fly Now Pay Later is one of the most representative of our offers and by far the most cost-effective. Upon their request, travellers will be booked through the payment plan option, which allows them to secure tickets on deposit and make the flight payment in regular, monthly instalments. For the procurement of the remaining amount, a schedule will be settled between you and the agent handling your case at the time of the booking. Please note that travellers must make an initial, mandatory deposit for us to proceed with the plan, reserve seats, and issue tickets. Despite having a limited budget or having missed out on earlier offers, travellers can still secure flights, both Economy and Business, by going with this plan. For questions and further details on Fly Now Pay Later flights to Peshawar, please try this number 020 3137 1339.
Flexible Tickets on Peshawar Flights
By offering flexible tickets on Peshawar flights, Travelhouseuk enables travellers to book with confidence in the knowledge that they can improvise their travel plans when needed. In time, if the need is felt for a date change, you can start by contacting our travel agent. Very quickly, your flights will be booked to a later date in line with your priorities. To get all the details and evaluate our terms and conditions, passengers can reach us over the phone (020 3137 1339), WhatsApp (02031372316), and of course, Facebook.
Cheap Business Class Flights to Peshawar
Travelhouseuk continues to bring the cheapest Business Class flights to Peshawar with major airlines like Emirates, Qatar Airways, British Airways, Gulf Air, Saudia, and Turkish Airlines, among others. Special offers make their debut on our social media handles online and also get promoted in our newsletters. Having subscribed early on, travellers will get to see our latest deals along with other incentives that facilitate budget travellers in securing Business Class flights. These include, primarily, the instalment plan option. If their fare search online has not yielded satisfactory results so far, travellers are welcome to try this number 020 3137 1339 and procure flights within their budget.
FAQs - Booking Peshawar flights
Peshawar is an old city. There are streets and roads in the city centre, especially leading to the Qissa Khani Bazaar are very narrow and require some expert driving skills. It is better to hire a driver along with renting a car when you are in Peshawar for a lengthy stay. You will find that the travelling costs are much less in Peshawar as compared to the rest of the country. For brief visits, taxis are also available but getting a ride by a rickshaw is not only a new experience but also a speedy one.
- Pearl-Continental Hotel Peshawar
- Shelton Green
- Hotel Grand Peshawar
- Shelton's Rezidor Peshawar
- Shelton House Peshawar
- Dominating the Peshawar skyline, as it has for the last two hundred years; the Bala Hissar Fort stands tall upon a hilltop overlooking the city. These days the fort serves as the Headquarters for the Frontier Corps and entertains tourists on the weekends, but before that, the fort was the residence for kings. The Durrani Sultans made it their winter resort. The fort itself was strategically placed, at a distance away from the old city at an elevated location. The fort fell to the Sikhs and got renovated on Ranjit Singh's orders at the end of the nineteenth century.
- The Peshawar Museum is the place to be to understand the ancient Gandhara culture. The museum is full of ancient art sculptures, antique books, coins and weaponry that sum up to 14,000 items in its collection. Of particular attraction and importance are the terracotta figurines and the Kalash effigies. Many Mughal paintings are also present at the museum. Peshawar Museum also contains relic caskets that once held the symbols of Buddhism and the remains of Buddha himself.
- Mahabat Khan Mosque was a Mughal construction that was completed in 1630. The mosque still is functional and in immaculate condition. Mahabat Khan Mosque has historical importance and is a symbol of resistance against foreign aggression. Upon entering the mosque, one sees the pool at the centre, from where the worshippers perform ablution. The two wide minarets rise from the sides of the main mosque building with intricate frescos and Quranic motifs.
Bacha Khan International Airport (PEW) serves the city of Peshawar. The town surrounds the airport and thus makes it quite accessible by road. From the old city centre, the airport is only six kilometres away, and a taxi can cover this distance in about 20 minutes. One and a half million passengers choose Peshawar Airport to start and finish their journeys each year.
Weather-wise the best time to come to Peshawar city is from October to December and then from February to April. The month of January between these two periods is a bit chilly, not ideal for the perfect explorative trip to Peshawar. During the October –December and the February-April time frame the temperatures remain in double digits, and during the day the mercury reads around 25°C. However, this does not mean that coming to Peshawar in the summer, in the month of June, would be unpleasant. Though Peshawar summers are intense and warm, most foreign residents visit the city in June and July, making it the second busiest time to visit Peshawar. In the busy June –August season, the thermometer reading stays in the 30°C to 35°C range.
January is the cheapest time to be in Peshawar. In the summers there is a train of tourist buses moving to the city and then detouring to the north to see the scenic beauty of the mountains of Pakistan. During January when there is a slight chill is in the air, these lines of travellers dissipate, and so the airfares and accommodations cost come down a bit. Banking on coming to Peshawar in January alone cannot guarantee a cheaper trip. However, letting our agents know your plans three to four months before your January trip to Peshawar can give you leverage and squeeze your expenses.
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate