Cheap flights to Vietnam
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 367.32
Take a plunge in the colours of culture, tasting the local meals to experiencing a flamboyant nightlife in Vietnam. This tiny nation is bejewelled with ancient temples and hi-rise buildings, as they co-exist to form a country where you can observe the natural world at its top together with modern civilization. People of this state are very loving and gentle. They are famous for their hospitality and their love for local culture and traditions. They take their culinary tradition quite seriously, which is why you can have an authentic gourmet treat with fresh and aromatic flavours. While planning your vacation, buy Flights to Vietnam and get immersed in the mystical land of an unpretentious allure. Many people would get puzzled with the vast number of attractions here, and due to the indecision about what to see here. The climate combined with its attractions make this tropical island not less than a splendid holiday destination on the map of the world.
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Vietnam
Which Are The Top Airlines Flying To Vietnam?
- Vietnam Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
Are There Any Direct Flights To Vietnam?
Yes, there are direct flights to Vietnam available from the London Heathrow Airport. Vietnam's flag-carrier, Vietnam Airlines, is the operator of direct flights to Vietnam from the United Kingdom. The airline has 3 scheduled direct flights per week (every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday). The flight number is VN 54 or Vietnam Airlines 54. Noi Bai International Airport in Vietnam is the receiving airport for these direct flights.
How Long Is The Flight To Vietnam From The UK?
- Direct flights from London Heathrow to Vietnam (Noi Bai International Airport) take 11 hours and 50 minutes minimum. Direct flights are operated by Vietnam Airlines. The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Vietnam (the same airport) on an indirect flight is 14 hours and 35 minutes. Aeroflot operates these flights.
- From London Gatwick, it takes 15 hours and 50 minutes to reach Vietnam with Qatar Airways. This includes the layover in Doha. Noi Bai International Airport is the receiving airport.
- From Manchester to Vietnam, the total flight duration is 16 hours and 20 minutes. Qatar Airways is the operating airline, and the flight reaches the Noi Bai International Airport in Vietnam via Doha.
- With Qatar Airways, the flight duration from Edinburgh to Vietnam is 15 hours and 50 minutes. This is a connecting flight via Doha.
- From Birmingham to Vietnam, an indirect flight with Qatar Airway is about 15 hours and 30 minutes long. This includes the time spent in Doha for a layover. In Vietnam, the Noi Bai International Airport receives these flights.
Can I Book Cheap Flights To Vietnam With Emirates?
Indeed you can. Emirates is one of the major airlines flying to Vietnam from different airports in the UK. Emirates operates connecting flights to Vietnam from the London Heathrow Airport, the London Gatwick Airport, the Manchester Airport, the Birmingham Airport, and the Newcastle International Airport. Whether it is Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Emirates offers flights to both. When flying with Emirates, Dubai will be the layover.
Are Cheap Flights To Vietnam Available With Singapore Airlines?
Yes, cheap flights to Vietnam are available with Singapore Airlines. These are connecting flights via Singapore. Flights are offered from the London Gatwick Airport (for Hanoi) and the London Heathrow Airport and the Manchester Airport (for Ho Chi Minh City). Singapore Airlines is one of the leading operators of flights from the UK to Vietnam.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Vietnam?
Why not save up by travelling to Vietnam in the low season? You can find the cheapest flights to Vietnam from May to September. Especially if you plan on visiting the mountainous regions, then this is the right time for you. Also, if yours is a last-minute plan to visit the country, it will not cost as much as a last-minute trip in the high season. It is likely that the prices would be somewhat lower - both airfares and accommodation costs. Stay in touch with us (through the newsletter or social media) to get updates on discounts and low season deals.
Which Are The Main International Airports In Vietnam?
Situated in the outskirts of the largest city in Vietnam, just 7 kilometres from central Ho Chi Minh City, the airport is the busiest in the country. It is not just the gateway to the historic city of Ho Chi Minh City but the south-eastern region of Vietnam as well. SGN is the IATA code used for this airport. The newly renovated international terminal has the capacity to manage 13 million passengers per year.The Noi Bai International Airport:
The largest but second busiest airport in Vietnam, the Noi Bai International Airport handles flights to and from the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi. The airport has two passenger terminals of which the Terminal 2 serves international flights. The distance from centre city Hanoi is about 25 kilometres, which is roughly a 50-minute drive during rush-hours. Its IATA code is HAN.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Vietnam?
- Ha Long Bay
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Phu Quoc Beach Resorts
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Cat Ba Island
- The Marble Mountains
- Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Fansipan Mountains & Cable Car
- Bai Dinh Temple Complex
- Con Dao Beach and Lighthouse