Cheap one-way & return flights to Kiev from London
Which airlines operate flights to Kiev from UK?
- Ukraine International Airlines: There are 11 direct flights from London to Ukraine (LON-KBP) with Ukraine International Airlines. These are available from both Heathrow (LHR) and Gatwick (LGW).
- Lufthansa: Lufthansa operates a grand total of 51 flights per week from Manchester to Ukraine. Flights from MAN to KBP are all connecting flights.
- KLM: The airline offers 3 daily flights from Edinburgh. KLM flies via Amsterdam.
- Air Baltic: Air Baltic is offering 8 connecting flights in a week from London Gatwick (LGW) to Ukraine (KBP). Riga is the layover for one-stop flights with Air Baltic.
Which airline is offering direct flights for Kiev?
Ukraine International Airlines is offering direct flights for Kiev from both major airports in London - Heathrow and Gatwick. From Heathrow, Ukraine International 118 departs every Sunday and Thursday. From the Gatwick Airport, Ukraine International 112 flies on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. For exclusive intel on fares and discounts, please call 020 3137 1339.
How long is a flight from UK to Kiev?
- Direct flights from Heathrow to Kiev with Ukraine International Airlines: 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- The shortest one-stop flight from Manchester: 6 hours and 10 minutes with Lufthansa.
- Connecting flights from Heathrow to Kiev with Lufthansa: 6 hours and 40 minutes via Frankfurt and Warsaw.
- The flight duration for Kiev when departing from London Gatwick: 13 hours and 30 minutes with Air Baltic.
Which is the cheapest time of year to fly to Kiev?
Late-February to March is said to be the cheapest time of year to fly to Kiev. If we work it out practically, you can fly for less in any calendar month. For instance, a sale could begin any day. Some of the seasonal offers we make are just as good as other limited-time options. Travellers have to see the right one and fast, which is why we make sure to promote deals for both budget and luxury travellers. Make some progress by following our social media updates or signing up to receive exclusive newsletter offers.
Can I fly to Kiev now and pay later?
If you are eager to fly to Kiev now and pay later, you are in luck. How so? Our instalment plan option can serve in that regard. After you decide on the flights you want, please request our travel agent to go with the "Fly Now, Pay Later" option for booking. Initially, you only have to pay the deposit to secure tickets. The remaining amount will be settled into monthly instalments. Sometimes an offer is not much of an offer, or you have concerns over the budget. In any case, you need not postpone the flight.
Are there any flights to Kiev with Ukraine International Airlines?
The deals we have on flights to Kiev with Ukraine International Airlines are more than a match for the usual high prices. Now to find an offer that is worth its value, please try our number (020 3137 1339). Our agents also tend to your queries on social media. Subscribing to our official newsletter early on would be a big help. As you take your time to think over available offers, we can assist you by sending price alerts or giving access to flash sales through it.
Can I get flexible tickets on Kiev flights?
To get around any unforeseen travel disruptions, it's good to pocket flexible tickets on Kiev flights. The pandemic is a spoilsport, we get that. On a serious note, hardly a month passes before there is news of an uptick in travel restrictions and a likewise change in travel advisory. Flights have cancelled before, and the same can happen again. We offer an immediate date change to match the latest requirements if the customer has booked with us on flexible policies. If you consider it in your interest to acquire these, please contact (020 3137 1339).
Which are the main international airports in Kiev?
- Kyiv Boryspil International Airport: The largest airport in the country handles both intercontinental and regional flights to and from the capital. From Kiev itself, by that the city centre, the airport is about 36 kilometres away. The IATA code is KBP.
- Kyiv International Airport: This is the secondary airport serving Kiev and a lot closer to the city. The distance is a mere 7 kilometres from central Kiev. The IATA code is IEV.
When is the best time to visit Kiev?
This capital is best seen in summers, weather-wise and also because a lot is happening during this time of the year. Look forward to a visit between July and September, and you will have seen much of the culture and people that make it distinct by the time you return. Not to mention these are the best months for outdoor excursions and back-to-back sightseeing.
What are the major tourist attractions in Kiev?
- St. Sophia's Cathedral: A relic from the 11th century and the jewel of a time which history characterises as the golden age of Kievan Rus. It presently serves as a museum and is the first stop for many travellers.
- Motherland Monument: The statue we see, brandishing a sword in one hand and a shield in the other, stands atop a museum, augmenting it. The monument can be seen from far off and might be a good idea for an evening tour.
- St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery: A blend of sparkling gold and warm white, this magnificent building complex beside the River Dnieper, is what a perfect monastery would come to mind. It still serves as a monastery.
- Feofaniya Park: Here, we find a traditional fairy-tale castle extending its green kingdom to the far reaches of the park. Manicured gardens, a food court, and a fun zone for the young ones; what more could a family want?
Which are the best hotels in Kiev?
- InterContinental (5-star)
- Fairmont Grand Hotel (5-star)
- Opera Hotel (5-star)
- 11 Mirrors Design Hotel (4-star)
- Senator Maidan (4-star)
- Hotel Khreschatyk (4-star)
- Ibis Kiev City Center (3-star)
- Premier Hotel Rus (3-star)
- Park Inn by Radisson (3-star)
- Salute Hotel (3-star)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate