Cheap one-way & return flights to Myanmar from London
Which airlines fly to Myanmar from UK?
- Emirates is offering Myanmar flights from London Heathrow, Manchester, and Glasgow.
- Qatar Airways operates flights to Myanmar from London (Heathrow), Edinburgh, and Manchester.
- British Airways also offers connecting flights from the UK to Myanmar. Flights depart from Glasgow and Aberdeen.
- Flights to Myanmar with Turkish Airlines are available from London Heathrow, Manchester, and Birmingham.
- KLM flights for Myanmar depart from London Heathrow, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds, and Aberdeen.
- China Southern Airlines operates flights to Myanmar from London Heathrow. These are also connecting flights.
Are there any direct flights to Myanmar?
So far, there are no direct flights to Myanmar from the UK, in which case you can shift focus to the shortest connecting flights available. To avail flights with the least number of layovers, please contact Travelhouseuk. Feel free to call us anytime during business hours or send a query on Facebook. We will shortlist the flights that meet your needs.
How long is the flight to Myanmar?
The minimum flight duration from the UK to Myanmar is 18 hours and 20 minutes. The flight is offered by Emirates and includes a couple of layovers; one in Dubai and the other in Bangkok. Other flights can take longer to reach Myanmar, but it typically takes between 19 to 22 hours.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Myanmar?
If you still think Business Class flights are a big-budget thing, Travelhouseuk can prove to the contrary. We have on offer some of the cheapest Business Class flights to Myanmar with airlines like Qatar Airways, Emirates, British Airways, China Southern Airlines, Turkish Airlines, and KLM. To make such flights affordable for all, we offer instalment plans as well. Just dial 020 3137 1339 and you can hear the details from our travel agent.
Can I fly to Myanmar now and pay later?
Travellers have more reason for confidence now that they can fly to Myanmar now and pay later. Booking with Travelhouseuk gives you access to our instalment plan service. If interested, please take the first opportunity to give us a phone call to choose the right flight and pay a deposit. That done, our agent will be quick to issue your tickets. There will be three monthly instalments, and scheduling will be done at the time of the booking. To reach us, you can try our number 020 3137 1339 or contact us via Facebook.
Are there any Myanmar flights with Emirates?
Myanmar flights with Emirates are some of the fast-selling, and for good reasons too. Travelhouseuk continues to pump out a stream of limited-time offers and flash sales on flights from different airports in the UK. These offers target both Economy and Business Class travellers. The time-saving approach would be to stay in touch with us on social media so we can let you know when the price drops.
Which are the main international airports in Myanmar?
- Yangon International Airport: The leading international airport in Myanmar and also the busiest. It serves the city of Yangon.
- Mandalay International Airport: The second important of the three international airports in Myanmar. It serves the Mandalay region.
- Naypyitaw International Airport: International flights to and from the capital of Myanmar are operated from this airport.
What are the major tourist attractions in Myanmar?
- Shwe Dagon Pagoda
- Ananda Temple
- Sai Yok National Park
- Inle Lake
- Mount Popa
- Kandawgyi Lake
- National Kandawgyi Gardens
- Pindaya Caves
- Saramati Peak
- Ngapali Beach
- Kuthodaw Pagoda
- Bogyoke Aung San Museum
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate