Recent searches for return flights to Netherlands 2020/2021
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Netherlands?
- British Airways
- Air France
- Aegean Airlines
- Air Malta
- Royal Air Maroc
- Air Europa
- Brussels Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Croatia Airlines
- Belavia Belarusian Airlines
- Aer Lingus
- Iberia Express
- Air Baltic
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Netherlands?
- From London Heathrow: British Airways and KLM fly directly to the Netherlands - Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – on all days of the week.
- From London Gatwick: British Airways and easyJet operate non-stop flights on a daily basis.
- From Manchester Airport: KLM, FLYBE, and easyJet fly to the Netherlands on a daily basis.
- From Birmingham Airport: KLM and FLYBE operate daily direct flights to the Netherlands.
- From Edinburgh Airport: KLM and easyJet fly directly to the Netherlands on all days of the week.
how long does it take to get to Netherlands from uk
- Direct flights with KLM take 1 hour and 10 minutes to reach the Netherlands from the Heathrow Airport. The shortest connecting flight is operated by British Airways and KLM that reaches the Netherlands in 3 hours and 5 minutes.
- From London Gatwick, both British Airways and easyJet have separate direct flights that take 1 hour and 15 minutes minimum to reach their target destination respectively. The shortest one-stop flight takes 4 hours and 20 minutes. This flight is a code-share between British Airways and Aer Lingus.
- KLM flights take 1 hour and 15 minutes to fly non-stop from Manchester to the Netherlands. Connecting flights with British Airways take the minimum time duration of 3 hours and 20 minutes. The minimum time duration on an indirect flight from Manchester is 3 hours and 20 minutes. Both British Airways and FLYBE complete their respective flights in this time frame.
- Both KLM and FLYBE take 1 hour and 15 minutes to reach Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands) from Birmingham on direct flights. Connecting flights with Lufthansa take 3 hours and 50 minutes.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes is the total duration of direct flights from the Edinburgh Airport. KLM and easyJet operate direct flights from Edinburgh. However, British Airways takes the credit for the shortest one-stop flights that take 3 hours and 5 minutes.
Which Airline Is The Cheapest For Netherlands Flights?
KLM is the most affordable airline for flights to the Netherlands. Direct flights with KLM cost 85 GBP on average.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Netherlands?
Spring is considered to be the peak-season in the Netherlands. The best time to visit for tourism is during April and May. This is also the time when the famous tulip festival is celebrated. The temperature remains between 10-13 ° C on average. But summer is also very tourist-friendly. From the end of May up until the end of September, the country never ceases to be a sight for sore eyes.
Which Are The main International Airports In Netherlands?
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - 9 kilometres from Amsterdam
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport - 6.6 kilometres from Rotterdam
- Groningen Airport Eelde - 15.2 kilometres from Groningen
Do British Passport Holders Need A Visa To Visit Netherlands?
It is not required of British nationals to apply for and get a visa prior to their visit to the Netherlands. Tourists can enter and stay for a period of 3 months without needing visa.
What Are The Best Places In Netherlands For Sightseeing?
- Efteling Amusement Park
- Van Gogh Museum
- Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Rembrandt House Museum
- Leidseplein Square
- Eemmeer Lake
- Natura Artis Magistra Zoo
- Singel Canal
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen