Cheap flights to Monaco
Cheapest price to Monaco(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Monaco
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Monaco from UK?
- British Airways
- Air France
- Vueling Airlines
- Swiss Air
- Iberia Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Brussels Airline
- Scandinavian Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Aegean Airlines
How long is the flight timing from uk to Monaco?
Nice Cote d Azur Airport, in France, is the closest airport to Monaco. Bus or taxi is used to travel to Monaco from Nice Airport.
- Flight from London Heathrow to Nice is about four hours long. This flight may take a stopover at the airports of Amsterdam, Paris or Rome.
- The flight duration of a Manchester to Nice flight is five hours long. The flight most certainly will take a stopover at Paris, Zurich or Amsterdam.
- Birmingham to Nice flight is five and a half hours long. This flight can have a stopover at Amsterdam or Paris, depending on the airline chosen.
- Connecting flights from London Gatwick to Nice can be a bit longer. Even though a direct flight option is available this flight is chosen by people who need to stopover at a European city of their choosing. The flight can take up to 9 hours to reach its destination.
Are there any direct flights to Monaco from UK?
Yes, there are direct flights from London Heathrow and London Gatwick Airports that go straight to Nice Airport, which the closest airport to the Principality of Monaco. British Airways operates this direct flight service. Once at Nice the tourist can take a bus or taxi into the Principality of Monaco. The direct flight takes only 2 hours to reach its destination.
What is the best time to visit Monaco?
The best time to visit Monaco is between the Months of May and October. The glistening waters of the Port Hercules dance and bedazzle the traveller in the summer. The weather is comfortable and the trip is a delight. Monaco’s tourism season peaks in June and July when the country is hosting a number of international festivals and events. Visit Monaco during these months for the best experience of this tiny nation on the French Riviera.
What are the major international airports in Monaco?
Monaco does not have an international airport. The closest international airport is Nice Côte d'Azur Airport, Nice, France. Usually, travellers to Monaco land at this airport and take a bus or taxi to the city-state of Monaco. There is also a helicopter service that takes passengers from Nice Airport to a helipad in Monaco.
The Nice Côte d'Azur Airport is only 30 kilometres from Monaco. It takes 30 minutes to reach the country by car or an hour ride via bus from the airport. Nice Airport served 14 million passengers in 2017. Many airlines promote Monaco as a destination via Nice Airport.
What are the entry requirements to Monaco for British travellers?
Monaco’s immigration department is handled by France. The British citizen carrying a valid British passport does not require a visa to enter the Principality of Monaco. For further information please contact the French Embassy in London.
which is the cheapest time of year to fly to Monaco?
The cheapest time to visit Monaco is in the month of November. This is the time when ordinary tourists stray from the micronation. Because Monaco is on the coast, the country never really does get too hot or too cold. November can be the best time for the penny-pinching traveller to visit Monaco. Even though the space for stays is highly contested, the competition is not as intense as in July, making the prices for accommodations and airfares decline.
which are the famous landmarks in Monaco?
Monaco is a country with only 2.020 km2 land area and is second smallest country by area in the world. France surrounds this country, from three sides. Over the years, Monaco has been able to create its own identity and with some diplomatic efforts, it was declared a full member of the United Nations in 1993. Although Monaco relies heavily on France, in almost every aspect, Monaco has been able to finance itself through a vibrant casino industry and by being a tax haven for the rich and influential personalities of Europe.
- Live like the uber rich by just taking a stroll down Monte Carlo Harbour. If you ever dreamed of living a life on the sea and that too in style, Monte Carlo Harbour is the place for you to start realizing your dream. High masts of the most spacious and luxurious yachts and boats line the harbour wall. Right across the harbour are the apartment buildings and parks for the list of celebrities who choose Monaco to be their summer retreat. Have a stroll and soak in the environment, or better still enlist yourself for a yacht tour.
- The Casino Square is like a parking space for the ultra rich. Watch the most exotic cars parked right outside the casino square. Every car is a work of art, be it a Bentley, a Ferrari or a Rolls Royse. Even their number plates are eye-catching. Many young men like to visit the square and take pictures of these cars. The square has become a major tourist attraction of Monaco. Right across the square is the Monte Carlo Casino. For a fee, you can take a tour of the casino and appreciate the classical French architecture of the building.
- The Saint Nicolas Cathedral of Monaco is a place where art, history and the royalty of Monaco converge. The cathedral is the final resting place of the ruling Grimaldi family and most notably of Grace Kelly, movie star and former Princess of Monaco. No cathedral or church on the French Rivera is as beautiful as the Saint Nicolas Cathedral. The Carrara blue grey white marble of the cathedral shines in the sunlight and celebrates Saint Devote, the patron saint of Monaco.
Which events and festivals are celebrated in Monaco?
Monaco earns through the elaborate tourism industry it has established over the years. To entertain her guests, Monaco celebrates festivals throughout the year. The year starts with the International Circus Festival. Prince Rainer III, the father of the current Prince of Monaco was very fond of circus acts and acrobatics. In 1974, he inaugurated the first International Circus Festival and welcomed teams from around the world to Monaco. This tradition still continues every January. In March, the Rose Ball raises funds for the Princess Grace Foundation, which gives scholarships to students studying theatre, arts and dance. The Salle des Etoiles is decorated by thousands of roses this day. Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix is one the most awaited event in the automobile racing world. This event is held in May each year and brings a lot of tourists to the city-state. Monte Carlo International Fireworks Festival is a competition for the pyrotechnics of the world, to show their best performances. This event is held in August. So watch the Mediterranean Sea glisten as the sky above Monaco is set ablaze by fireworks.
What are the transportation options available to tourists within Monaco?
The best way to travel through Monaco is by bus. Monaco has five bus routes in total and they are administered by the local government of the Principality of Monaco. However, the rail services in Monaco are managed by SNCF, which a French Government owned entity. Extended bus services and rail lines connect Nice and Menton cities with Monaco. Monaco has two ports; Port Hercules and Fontvieille, which are used by travellers and cruise operators alike.
Which five-star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Monaco?
Monaco is the city of luxury. Exquisite furnishings in five-star hotels, expensive cars in showrooms and millionaire yachts line the harbour of Monaco and are all yours to enjoy.
- Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo
- Hotel De Paris
- Monte-Carlo Beach
- Cap Estel Hotel