Cheap one-way & return flights to Malta from London
Which airlines fly to Malta from the UK?
- Air Malta: There are non-stop flights to Malta from London Heathrow.
- British Airways: It also operates direct flights to Malta from the UK.
- Ryan Air: Manchester to Malta flights are also offered by low-cost carrier of the UK, i.e. Ryan Air.
- Jet2: Direct flights to Malta from Manchester are also available.
- Lufthansa: You can fly to Malta via a stopover at Frankfurt from London Heathrow.
- Alitalia: One-stop flights are available to fly from Heathrow to Malta daily.
- Air France: The airline offers flights to Malta International Airport via brief stopover.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines also fly from London Heathrow to Malta (MLA) via Istanbul.
How long is the flight to Malta from the UK?
- London Heathrow to Malta (MLA): 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- Manchester to Malta (MLA): 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- Birmingham to Malta (MLA), including stopover: 5 hours and 55 minutes.
How much is the flight ticket to Malta from UK?
On average, a flight ticket to Malta from UK is available for as low as 56 GBP. Prices may fluctuate depending upon the seasonal variations. You can consult the latest prices from our travel agents.
Are there any last minute flight deals to Malta?
Yes, we are offering last minute flight deals to Malta. Low-cost airlines also operate on the same route with nominal airfares, but flight availability can be a challenge at the last minute. Travelhouseuk manages to book cheaper options even at the nick of time. Please get in touch with our travel agents for more information. You can also join Social Media channels to stay updated about our last minute flight deals to worldwide destinations.
What is the cheapest way to get to Malta?
The cheapest way to get to Malta is through booking a flight, provided flights are booked well before time. On average, a flight ticket to Malta is available for as low as 115 GBP. However, fluctuations can be seen for different departure airports and timings.
What is the best time to visit Malta?
For the destinations like Malta, anytime is the best time to visit Malta. Starting from April, you will have pleasant weather for a beach vacation. July and August are noticeably busier months for tourism in Malta. If you are avoiding rain, you may skip December to February, which is a period of mild winters. However, it is the best time for budget-savvy travellers because most flights and accommodations are likely to be cheaper than the rest of the year.
Which is the main international airport in Malta?
Malta International Airport, aka Luqa Airport, is the only airport facilitating international travel for the whole region of Maltese Island.
What are the top sights to see in Malta?
- Azure Window
- Ramla Beach
- Blue Grotto
- Upper Barrakka Gardens
Is Malta worth visiting?
Definitely, yes! Malta is one of the popular tourist destinations with a temperate climate. It offers a wide range of recreational activities for tourists at any time of the year. Besides remarkable beaches, Malta offers a wealth of architectural and historical monuments as well.
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate