Cheap one-way & return flights to Hungary from London
Which airlines operate flights to Hungary from UK?
- Ryanair: Ryanair operates two direct flights per week on Mondays and Fridays.
- British Airways: British Airways alternates between 3 and 4 flights per week, depending on dates, from EDI to BUD.
- Lufthansa: Lufthansa flights for Hungary are available on all days of the week from London Heathrow. These flights are via Frankfurt.
- KLM: KLM flies daily from MAN to BUD via Amsterdam. KLM also operates from Birmingham, Edinburgh, and Glasgow.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines offers regular flights to Hungary from Manchester and Birmingham.
Are there any direct flights to Hungary?
Direct flights to Hungary are available with Ryanair. The airline operates from the London Stansted Airport and Edinburgh Airport. From London, Ryanair 8445 departs twice a week (Mondays and Tuesdays). From Edinburgh, Ryanair 1017 flies once a week, on Mondays. Travelling from other cities would involve connecting flights. However, our travel agents will shortlist flights with a single layover if that is what you are aiming to get.
How long is a flight from UK to Hungary?
- Direct flights from London Stansted to Hungary: 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Hungary via Frankfurt: 3 hours and 50 minutes.
- The shortest flight from Manchester to Hungary via Amsterdam: 4 hours and 35 minutes.
- The flight duration from Birmingham to Hungary via Amsterdam: 4 hours and 45 minutes.
- Direct flights from Edinburgh to Hungary: 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Where to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Hungary?
Deluxe flights do not have to cost you quite dearly. Lately, ours are among the cheapest Business Class flights to Hungary. While adding the fact that we offer flights on instalments, we feel it worthwhile to mention the airlines that operate this route. Chiefly among the airlines are Lufthansa, British Airways, Ryanair, KLM, and Air France. Any queries you might have regarding airfare and deals will be answered over the phone (020 3137 1339) or Facebook.
Are there any Hungary flights with British Airways?
Yes, you can get Hungary flights with British Airways. The airline is doing a good service of operating flights from London (Heathrow, City), Glasgow, Manchester, and Aberdeen. When you feel like economising but flying with British Airways is the uppermost priority, what you need is one of our flight deals. If you intend to call us to ask for details, the number is 020 3137 1339. But you do not have to every time. If you allow us, by subscribing, we can update you with fresh deals and promotions of the kind via newsletter.
Can I fly to Hungary now and pay later?
We fully intend to make travelling as convenient as possible for our clients, which means that booking with us allows you to fly to Hungary now and pay later. The process can be summed up in you calling us to browse for flights and going for the instalment plan option. Travellers are required to pay an initial deposit. Doing so will enable our travel agent to secure and send your tickets to you. The payable/remaining amount will be scheduled into monthly instalments.
Which is the cheapest time of year to fly to Hungary?
January is considered the cheapest time of year to fly to Hungary. However, travellers cannot always hope to profit from this rule. Finding a flight deal should take precedence, in accordance with your schedule. At Travelhouseuk, we continue to dig out seasonal offers and do price matching as well. If you are looking to find flights within the budget you have set for yourself, keeping in touch with us from time to time can help you bring it about.
Which are the main international airports in Hungary?
- Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD) serves Budapest, Hungary's capital.
- Debrecen International Airport (DEB) serves flights to and from Debrecen.
- Gyor-Per International Airport (QGY) handles flights to and from Gyor in Hungary.
- Heviz–Balaton Airport (SOB) is the gateway to Lake Balaton, a popular tourist attraction.
What are the major tourist attractions in Hungary?
- Buda Castle
- Margaret Island
- Fisherman's Bastion
- Hungarian Parliament Building
- Széchenyi Thermal Bath
- St. Stephen's Basilica
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Memento Park
- Lake Heviz
- Heroes' Square
Which are the best hotels in Hungary?
- Corinthia Budapest (5-star)
- Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace (5-star)
- Hotel Clark (4-star)
- Prestige Hotel (4-star)
- Hotel Moments (4-star)
- Hotel Castle Garden (4-star)
- Hotel Collect (3-star)
- Ibis Styles Budapest Airport (3-star)
- Casati Budapest Hotel (3-star)
- Hotel Rum (3-star)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate