Cheap one-way & return flights to Cardiff from London
Flights from Cardiff to London
What UK Departures are available from Cardiff?
Cheap flights from Cardiff to the UK are available readily. The average flight times and destinations for popular internal flights are:
- Cardiff to Edinburgh (1 hr 25 minutes)
- Cardiff to Belfast (1 hr 10 min)
- Cardiff to Glasgow ( 1hr 15 min)
- Cardiff to Dublin ( 1hr 15 min )
- Cardiff to Manchester (3 hr 15 min)
Which Airlines offer internal flights from Cardiff Airport?
- Aer Lingus
International Destinations from Cardiff Airport:
Based on flight booking stats, the popular international departures from Cardiff Airport are:
- Cardiff to Cape Town
- Cardiff-Wales to New York
- Cardiff to Harare
- Cardiff to Barbados
- Cardiff to Auckland
- Cardiff to Islamabad
- Cardiff to Sydney
- Cardiff to Bali
- Cardiff to Dubai
How does Travelhouseuk ensure cheap flights from Cardiff?
The competent and well-versed team of Travelhouseuk utilizes its many years of expertise to devise a 360-degree travel plan; including flights, hotels, and holidays. We offer premium services to our returning customers, with tailor-made deals with the most reputed airlines. Our search database compiles the best airfares offering comparative rates and flight times suited to your needs. If you wish to commute, and trains are not available; we can make arrangements for your last-minute travels to all domestic and international destinations. To get the seats of your choice reserved, you can contact our representatives at the given helpline number. Cardiff can be visited at any time of the year, but booking beforehand will ensure you get a good bargain, for a comfortable journey.
How to get to Cardiff from the UK?
If you are journeying from within the UK, domestic flights to Cardiff are efficient and conveniently available all the time. Although flying is more time-saving, it is possible to travel to Cardiff by train. A shuttle bus service from Rhoose station connects the passengers from all over the UK to Cardiff airport. While many coaches or buses are available almost every half hour, it takes about 45 minutes by train from Cardiff Central Station. You can also opt for private taxis, hotel shuttles, and rental cars, though they are relatively more expensive than public travel options. Some popular cities linked to Cardiff by rail include Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Swansea, and many others.
Cardiff to London
- Ryanair, Flybe, and Vueling offer regular flights from London to Cardiff.
- Passengers claim trains to be the most feasible option when frequently travelling between Cardiff and London. Although some travellers prefer flights for convenient flight journey, the shortest connection from Cardiff to London is 3hr 20 min.
- The distance between LHR and CWL is about 160 miles via M3 and M4.
- Coaches connect Cardiff and London by a 3hr 45 min journey.
Does Cardiff have an International Airport?
The airport in Cardiff is also known as Cardiff-Wales Airport (CWL) and is the only airport in Wales that offers international flights. It is 9 miles away from central Cardiff, and it takes around 30 minutes to cover this distance by car.
Terminals at Cardiff Airport:
Cardiff airport has one terminal that continuously gets upgraded, since its construction in the 1950s. The ground floor has the check-in points, main terminal, baggage reclaim, and arrivals hall. The departure lounge and international pier can be found on the first floor. The airport information desk is also present here to answer any queries. All terminals are non-smoking zones, other than designated areas.
Which other airports are nearest to Cardiff?
The airport nearest to Cardiff is Cardiff-Wales Airport, 8.9 miles away. Other international airports close by include Bristol (21.3 miles), Birmingham (91.7 miles), London Heathrow (118 miles), and London Luton (124 miles).
Airport Features and Facilities:
If you have a little time before or between flights, explore the Cardiff international airport and all its amenities. Enjoy a drink with a hearty meal at the Beer House, nosh on a tasty breakfast or lunch at the Costa Coffee Departure Lounge. The Airport offers several facilities to passengers, which include:
- Airport parking for long and short stays, with a per-hour rate or as required for 8 hours.
- Executive lounge access with free Wi-Fi, plenty of magazines, and a wide selection of coffees, spirits, drinks, teas, and wines.
- A children’s centre and gaming zone are available for kids’ entertainment.
- Multiple restaurants with added baby food facilities are open to all flights.
- Tax and duty-free stores with brands, fragrances, clothing, books, baby essentials, snacks, and accessories.
- PRM champion team with complete autism awareness and guidance for a stress-free experience.
- 24/hr service for unique individuals with specified wristband provision for hidden disabilities and reserved parking space.
- Foreign currency exchange services, with cash machines serving Euros and Great Britain Pounds.
- Internet Kiosks, public phone boxes, post boxes, and meeting rooms with all amenities are available for booking.
- Baby changing facilities can be found on the first-floor departures lounge and the arrivals hall.
Things to do in Cardiff:
A beautiful city with ample attractions, Cardiff offers exciting ventures for all those who visit it. The top things to do in Cardiff include:
- Visiting the historic, Victorian, Cardiff Castle; and other colossal cathedrals
- Seeing Welsh art in the National museum
- Taking a walk in Cardiff Bay, at the Roald Dahl pass
- Going to a stadium and cheering-on a rugby match team
- Viewing the wildlife in the Natural Reserves
- Going sporting at the Cardiff International White water
- Taking the Dr Who TV locations tour.
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate