Cheap one-way & return flights to Brasilia from London
Which airlines operate flights to Brasilia?
- British Airways
- Air Europa
- TAP Air Portugal
- LATAM Airlines
Are there any direct flights to Brasilia from UK?
No direct flights to Brasilia are being offered from the UK at present. From all major airports in the UK only connecting and connecting code-shared flights to Brasilia are available. For indirect flights to Brasilia from the United Kingdom, popular options are British Airways, Air Europa, KLM, TAP Air Portugal, and LATAM Airlines.
How long is the flight from UK to Brasilia?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Brasilia is 13 hours and 30 minutes. TAP Air Portugal is the operating airline and the flight is via Lisbon.
- The shortest connecting flight from London Gatwick to Brasilia takes 16 hours and 10 minutes. This is code-shared between Air Europa and LATAM Airlines. It is a two-stop flight via Madrid and Recife.
- From Edinburgh to Brasilia, the flight duration is 16 hours and 5 minutes minimum. Flights are code-shared between KLM and LATAM Airlines and include layovers at Amsterdam and Fortaleza.
- The total flight duration from Manchester to Brasilia is 16 hours and 15 minutes with KLM and LATAM Airlines (code-shared). The said flight duration includes the time spent on layovers - Amsterdam and Fortaleza.
- From Birmingham, it takes 16 hours for the shortest flight to reach Brasilia. These flights are offered by KLM and LATAM (code-shared) and reach Brasilia via Amsterdam and Fortaleza.
When can I find the cheapest flights to Brasilia?
You can save big on your next vacations by booking a flight to Brasilia anywhere between November and March or July and September, preferably 3 months before your expected departure. Take note of it that the said period is categorised as the low-season for tourism, but airlines may quote cheaper fares to boost tourism. Give us a quick call or subscribe to our newsletter for updates on potential discounts and flash sales.
Which is the main international airport in Brasilia?
Officially named as the Brasilia–Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek International Airport, and commonly dubbed as the Brasilia International Airport, the airport has the IATA code BSB. Brasilia International Airport serves the city of Brasilia, from which it is located only 6 kilometres away. It is a 10-minute drive to the Brasilia city centre from the airport.
When is the best time to visit Brasilia?
There are two peak seasons for tourism in Brasilia; April to June (the autumn season) and the transitional month of October. April to June also happens to be the time of summer school break in the UK, and for many, this is the right time for a family vacation in Brasilia. October is the start of spring, but it may get rainy and humid once November sets in, so October is a good month for a short city break to Brasilia. Book your flight early and make hotel reservations in advance as Brasilia is going to be jam-packed with tourists once the peak season begins.
What are the major tourist attractions in Brasilia?
- Brasilia National Park: A forest reserve and sanctuary for multiple species of birds and small animals. With a waterhole in the midst, not many weary trekkers knock-back the temptation to jump in for a good swim.
- Pontao do Lago Sul: A lush waterfront park featuring high-end restaurants, coffee houses, and panoramic views of the outstanding JK Bridge. The Juscelino Kubitschek Bridge, or to be specific, its modernist architectural design has gained worldwide acclaim. Little wonder as to why many come to see it.
- Nova Nicolandia: A popular amusement park notable for thrill rides and fast food. A hotspot for both families and couples.
- Paranoa Lake: For deep diving and snorkelling, consider visiting this artificial lake built for that purpose. A trendy picnic spot in recent years.
- Brasilia TV Tower: The tower itself is a splendid piece of architecture, but its observation deck is the main attraction. Cathedral of Brasilia: A place of community and gathering, but also one of architectural singularity and curiosity.
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate