Cheap flights to Peru
Cheapest price to Peru
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 486.62
Recent searches for return flights to Peru
Which Airlines Fly To Peru From The UK?
- British Airways
- Air France
- Air Europa
- Air Canada
- United Airline
- American Airlines
- LATAM Airlines
Code-shared flights are offered by:
- Virgin Atlantic
- Singapore Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Aer Lingus
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Peru?
Non-stop flights to Peru are operated by British Airways from the London Gatwick Airport. Direct flights with BA are operated on three days of the week – Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Direct Peru flights are not operated from any other airport in the United Kingdom.
What Is The Flight Duration To Peru From The UK?
- From London Heathrow: Air France takes the minimum flight time of 15 hours and 20 minutes to reach Jorge Chávez International Airport (Peru).
- From London Gatwick: Non-stop flights take the minimum time duration for Peru flights. Direct flights with British Airways take 12 hours and 35 minutes to reach Peru. The shortest one-stop flights are offered by Iberia and LATAM Airlines. These flights complete their journey in a minimum time frame of 15 hours and 40 minutes.
- From Manchester: 15 hours and 10 minutes is the minimum time duration in which KLM completes its flights to Peru.
- From Birmingham: KLM flights take 14 hours and 55 minutes to reach their target destination – Jorge Chávez International Airport in Peru.
- From Edinburgh: KLM offers the shortest one-stop flight to Peru via Amsterdam. The flight duration is 15 hours only.
Which Airline Is The Cheapest To Fly To Peru?
British Airways has comparatively cheaper fares for Peru flights from the United Kingdom. On average, a return-ticket can cost somewhere around 625 GBP, which is fairly cheap by competitive standards.
Which Are The Main International Airports In Peru?
- Jorge Chávez International Airport - 11 kilometres from Lima
- Velasco Astete International Airport - 3 kilometres from Cusco
- Capitán FAP Guillermo Concha Iberico International Airport - 7 kilometres from Piura
- Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport - 10 kilometres from Iquitos
- Inca Manco Cápac International Airport - 11 kilometres from Juliaca
Do British Passport Holders Need Visa For Peru?
British nationals visiting Peru for the purpose of tourism do not need visa for entrance and stay. Generally, tourists are given a period of 183 days. However, if the purpose is anything other than tourism, entry requirements will be different.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Peru?
Winters are ideal for travelling within Peru. Dry and mild, and with an average temperature of 16 °C, winters are perfect for planning a vacation. The season begins at the end days of May and remains so until the end of September. Some of the most popular festivals like the Feast of the Virgin of Carmen and Inti Raymi are also celebrated during these months.
Which Is The Cheapest Time Of The Year To Visit Peru?
The low-season in Peru starts with the beginning of the summer season. Summer in Peru stretches from December to March, sometimes April, and is characterized by frequent rainfalls. An overall damp climate makes it difficult to plan daytrips and treks. Flight and accommodation costs drop significantly during these months.
Which Are The Most Popular Tourist Attractions In Peru?
- Machu Picchu
- Colca Canyon
- Coricancha Ruins
- Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Taquile Island
- Manú National Park
- Huascarán National Park
- Santa Catalina Monastery
- Gocta Cataracts
- Salkantay Peak