Cheap one-way & return flights to Los Angeles from London
Flights from Los Angeles to London
Which airlines operate flights to Los Angeles from UK
- British Airways: Fly direct from Heathrow to Los Angeles (LAX) on any given day.
- Virgin Atlantic: Virgin Atlantic fly direct from UK to Los Angeles.
- Air France: You can fly direct from Heathrow to Los Angeles (LAX) any day of the week.
- Delta Airlines: Delta Airlines operate direct flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles.
- KLM: Direct flights to Los Angeles are available throughout the week.
- Finnair: Most flights to LAX with Finnair are one-stop but available throughout the week.
- Lufthansa: Lufthansa flights to LAX are also available.
- United Airlines: With United Airlines, you can easily get one-stop flights to Los Angeles.
- Turkish Airlines: You can also find Turkish Airlines flights to Los Angeles via Istanbul.
Are there any direct flights from London to Los Angeles?
Yes, a number of well-reputed airlines are offering direct flights to Los Angeles from London as of the latest flight records. Some of these airlines that are offering direct flights include British Airways, American Airlines, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Delta Airlines, Norwegian and Air New Zealand.
How long is the flight from UK to Los Angeles?
- Flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles: 11 hours and 20 minutes.
- Manchester to Los Angeles flights with a single stopover: 15 hours and 10 minutes.
- Birmingham to Los Angeles flights, including a stopover: 14 hours and 45 minutes.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Los Angeles?
Travelhouseuk has grabbed attention for offering the cheapest Business Class flights to Los Angeles from the UK. Travellers are in for the big gains as airlines like Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Air Canada, among others, are operating this route. With these airlines on the charts, an excellent flight experience is a certainty. Affording these flights is not a problem anymore. Travelhouseuk not only makes special Business Class offers but you can also get flights with us on instalments.
Can I fly to Los Angeles now and pay later?
When flight deals fail to push down the price, we do not see the reason why you cannot fly to Los Angeles now and pay later. Travelhouseuk is one of the few online travel portals that offer flights on easy instalments. Making an initial deposit is fundamental to securing flight tickets for the traveller. Once you have sorted through the different flight options and have reached the booking stage, our agent will ask you to make the deposit. Your tickets will be sent to you whereas the due payment will be scheduled into instalments.
How can I find the cheapest flights to Los Angeles?
Long haul flights such as Heathrow to Los Angeles are generally expensive, but you can always bag the flight deals. Our travel agents search and compare the airfares of all airlines flying to Los Angeles, then pick the best alternatives for you. Also, we recommend our customers to be flexible with your departure date as it increases your chances to get the cheaper fares. Flying indirect to LAX is also an option. Besides, you can consider off-season deals to make the most of your trip in the budget, which is January for Los Angeles. Please contact us for more tips and secure the cheapest flights to Los Angeles.
What is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
Peak Season: If you are looking for the best time to visit Los Angeles than June -August is the peak travelling season. Tourism is at its peak and sunshine gives you a best weather to stay. Warm temperature and crowded beaches make it a pleasant time for vacations in Los Angeles.
Off-Peak Season: Winters are generally avoided by the tourists in Los Angeles. January to March is the time when city sees more rain which is likely to hamper the vacations. Lesser crowds ultimately bring down the flight and hotel prices which makes it easier to visit Los Angeles in budget.
What are the places to see in Los Angeles?
- Los Angeles City Hall: The Los Angeles City Hall is the centre of Los Angeles town council and it is also used for running the mayor`s office. The concrete tower is 453 feet high and enables you to have a great view of downtown Los Angeles.
- Santa Monica Pier: Known for its carousel hippodrome, the Santa Monica Pier has an important position in the city`s history. The Pier contains shops, entertainment, bars and restaurants around the area. It also includes a Ferris wheel, aquarium and a park. The Pier is busy during weekends with families and tourists.
- Griffith Observatory and Griffith Park: Located south of Mount Hollywood, you can view Los Angeles’ wild as well as the city all the way to the beaches. The view is very impressive and worth looking at. Moreover, many exhibitions are hosted by the observatory, which according to many visitors is a must-see place during the exhibitions.
What are the hotel and accommodation options in Los Angeles?
Los Angeles is known for boasting an incredible range of opulent hotels showcasing sheer glamour and an indulgent stay. But while travellers have a range of high-end hotels to choose from, there are also budget-friendly hotels available for those looking to spend wisely on their stay. Los Angeles frequently sees an influx of new and hip hotels, so for those looking to stay in style will have plenty of options to choose from. The key to finding an accommodation option that suits your taste and budget is to search according to the neighbourhoods. If looking for some of LA's finest hotels, West Hollywood will be a good place to start, while some of the value hotels can easily be found in downtown LA.
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate