Cheap flights to Sweden
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ N/A
Recent searches for return flights to Sweden
Which Airlines Fly To Sweden From The UK?
- British Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)
- Norwegian Air International
- Austrian Airlines
- Air France
- Ukraine International Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Belavia Belarusian Airlines
- Air Baltic
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Sweden?
- From London Heathrow: British Airways and Scandinavian Airlines operate daily direct flights to Sweden.
- From London Gatwick: Norwegian Air International operates non-stop flights to Sweden on a daily basis.
- From Manchester: Scandinavian Airlines makes direct flights to Sweden on a daily basis.
- From Birmingham: Direct flights to Sweden are operated by Scandinavian Airlines. These non-stop flights are operational on only Thursdays and Sundays.
- From Edinburgh: Scandinavian Airlines and Norwegian Air International fly directly to Sweden from the Edinburgh Airport. Scandinavian Airlines operates its direct flights on all days of the week except for Wednesdays. Norwegian Air International operates direct flights to Sweden on only Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
How Many Hours Is A Flight To Sweden?
- From London Heathrow: Direct flights with Scandinavian Airlines take 2 hours and 25 minutes to reach Stockholm Arlanda Airport (Sweden). The same airline operates the shortest one-stop flight that takes 3 hours and 50 minutes.
- From London Gatwick: Norwegian Air International’s direct flights take 2 hours and 20 minutes. The same airline operates the shortest indirect route between London Gatwick and Sweden. The shortest connecting flight is 3 hours and 45 minutes long.
- From Manchester: The minimum flight time when flying non-stop with Scandinavian Airlines is 2 hours and 15 minutes. 3 hours and 45 minutes is the minimum flight duration of SAS’ connecting flights.
- From Birmingham: Non-stop flights with Scandinavian Airlines take 2 hours and 20 minutes and connecting flights take 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- From Edinburgh: The minimum time duration on Sweden flights is offered by Scandinavian Airlines – 2 hours and 10 minutes on direct flights and 3 hours and 50 minutes on connecting flights.
Which Airline Is The Cheapest For Sweden Flights?
On average, British Airways offers direct flights at a cost of 125 GBP making it the cheapest airline to travel with.
Which Are The Major International Airports In Sweden?
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) - 41 kilometres from Stockholm centre city
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport (GOT) - 29 kilometres from Gothenburg centre city
- Stockholm Skavsta Airport (NYO) - 7 kilometres from Nyköping centre city
When Is The Best Time To Visit Sweden?
The best time to visit this country is during its mild summers. That is to say between May and September. Average temperature in the months of May, June and July remains at 11 °C, 16 °C and 15 °C respectively. From the beginning of August, temperature starts dropping until the end of October when winter officially sets in. However, if it is snowfall that travellers are looking forward to, February would be the month for it.
What Time Of The Year Is It Cheapest To Visit Sweden?
February is the coldest month when temperatures drop down to -4 °C. This low-season, however, is ideal for those travelling on a tight budget. A significant decrease in airfares and hotel charges is visible at around this time of the year.
Do I Need A Visa To Go To Sweden On A British Passport?
British nationals can enter and stay in Sweden for a period of 3 months without a visa.
Which Are The Main Tourist Attractions In Sweden?
- Stockholm Palace
- Nobel Museum
- Gröna Lund (Amusement Park)
- Skansen (Open Air Museum and Zoo)
- Liseberg (Amusement Park)
- Ericsson Globe
- Aquaria Vattenmuseum